The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
So, when will that be.....
No definite timeline yet.
Old 28-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
You're not cheap Charley! What I usually pay for pretty girls is (and that's what most people pay from my long experience of Patts):
1K LT (max 1.5) in discos and beer bars
1.5K ST/ 2K-2.5K LT in Go Gos (walking street, it's cheaper in Soi Bukhao/Diana area).
Sometimes, if I'm lazy and want a quick pick up with a top girl I pay the max. price (i.e. the super bars price), 2K ST/3K LT.
This is for pretty girls, if you target the less popular girls, if you barfine late, it can be cheaper.
Damn, guess i am gonna readjust my budget big time and work towards ur prices which are reasonable i suppose lol. Embarking on my 1 mth patts trip in Oct, venturing 60% of the time in Soi Bukhao, LK metro, Naklua, Drinking Street, Soi 6, Soi Diana, the other sois. 40% of the time in WS i believe so i guess i can stick to ur prices and save a good sum for jaccuzzi massage, cruise trip with chicks and buffet and seafood.....lol
Old 28-07-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=mackewell;7530258]Damn, guess i am gonna readjust my budget big time and work towards ur prices which are reasonable i suppose lol. Embarking on my 1 mth patts trip in Oct, venturing 60% of the time in Soi Bukhao, LK metro, Naklua, Drinking Street, Soi 6, Soi Diana, the other sois. 40% of the time in WS i believe so i guess i can stick to ur prices and save a good sum for jaccuzzi massage, cruise trip with chicks and buffet and seafood.....lol, oh ya, and barfining late after midnite, do u always get the CMI chicks that are left over? really worried here...
Old 28-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro, Peppermint is another place where the dancer and coyote girl give u one kind of attitude( take it , or leave it). I saw that. But the Jap mutha fker i witnessed is epic, basically volunteering doing a freegiver better than City
Harvest( no offense to them), generous fella, throwing tons of thousands bahts( i think 15 to 20 pieces) in one go on the dance floor and reveled on the idea that the girls scrambled for their life to grab the notes as if u are digging the notes in a money tree draw contest and probably hes done it in countless occassion in his life i bet and expected nothing in return. Saint fella! LOL.... I really 'respected' him when he used money to destroy the pride of these girls( they do have some of tt even though they are working this line), no right and wrong here once again on this situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
5555+

I have seen a group of tourists came to Peppermint.
Told the girls to queue up.
One hand touch and grab the girls breasts and other hand 100thb for each girl.
These girls take you cock in their pussy for a living , any other way to make money is acceptable to them! Some people have a problem with ping pong balls too. I spoke to a few girls and they have told me sometimes just by dancing , tips and ping pong balls , they can get up to 1 kB per nite so if they really didnt want to , they dont have to go with anyone.

I've seen and done the pingpong balls as well as throwing a stack of 20B into the air and from the 2nd storey into the pole dancing area in an agogo!!
Old 28-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

These girls take you cock in their pussy for a living , any other way to make money is acceptable to them! Some people have a problem with ping pong balls too. I spoke to a few girls and they have told me sometimes just by dancing , tips and ping pong balls , they can get up to 1 kB per nite so if they really didnt want to , they dont have to go with anyone.

I've seen and done the pingpong balls as well as throwing a stack of 20B into the air and from the 2nd storey into the pole dancing area in an agogo!!
True, no right or wrong here, but would i stupidly do this( to several gals in one gals in one go) even if i am rich? dont think so, In this instance, i think you are talking about those Atas models or dancers which dont really go to boom boom wif customers yet can earn just on freebies and tips on the dancefloor( dont think will go for them ever as i cant see myself toning down my MCPness and EGOtism to make them happy as i am the customer cum boss here lol, but dont paint me like a hard ass lah as i really respect these girls and understand their hardship in their trade.) maybe for the sidetreat, tease the gal i want but pointless, Unless you wanna fuck and throw ur gal to the side after 2 to 3 tries then fine but if not if u wanna follow up until she gives u the kc trap thingy( which is gorgeous and amazing yet brutal) then using big money to tease her is not the way to go subsequently lol... I always tell myself, you are always making several sexual investments in this trade annually and you always think about urself and put urself in front side, sure u wanna 'help' the gal and make her happy financially( not only in bed lah lolx) but at the end of the day, you need to access the situation and make soundly bids in your ''investments' and reap the benefits of it consistently even if there is a wall street crash( in this instance, price surge and spoilers who throw money in a particular phase which creates a turmoil LOL)... Sure, i have friends who marry FLs eventually and thats a diff issue where ur life embodies with the particular gal u picked for good and this is no longer an investment but a subtaintial bond which maybe perfects ur livelihood eventually( don't be biase, money is impt but there is always nice fl gals out there who will stop to think about other things than money but of cos super duper rare....) However, this trade is interesting as it is not always about the action in your room, you also make new friends on the process. Came across so many ang mos where some are really frank and nice despite me wearing the stereotype hat on them as i felt they despise us a little based on ethnicity but not always true definitely. Hopefully during in my stay at Secrets in Oct, i may get to meet Asian friends for a change and roam the streets of Patts like a bunch of spartans in 300( lolx... fascination get the better of me here....)

Last edited by mackewell; 28-07-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 28-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paragraphing your long post would help keep the interest and ease of reading it!

Anyway , you dont have to be rich ; we're lucky our SGD is strong and in countries where a hundred single unit is SGD1 , every note you throw could only be a few cents.

I've seen people throw stacks of Fillipino pesos in the air and a 20Baht bill is only 40cents to us.

Also , its not only the rich girls that benefit from it. In a country where SGD1 can buy them a meal , 2-3 extra bills could mean sleeping hungry or with something in the stomach. Thailand is still not too bad as the girls have other (although less paying) options but the girls in Phillipines really dont have a lot of ther jobs to choose from.
Old 28-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
True, no right or wrong here, but would i stupidly do this( to several gals in one gals in one go) even if i am rich? dont think so, In this instance, i think you are talking about those Atas models or dancers which dont really go to boom boom wif customers yet can earn just on freebies and tips on the dancefloor( dont think will go for them ever as i cant see myself toning down my MCPness and EGOtism to make them happy as i am the customer cum boss here lol, but dont paint me like a hard ass lah as i really respect these girls and understand their hardship in their trade.) maybe for the sidetreat, tease the gal i want but pointless, Unless you wanna fuck and throw ur gal to the side after 2 to 3 tries then fine but if not if u wanna follow up until she gives u the kc trap thingy( which is gorgeous and amazing yet brutal) then using big money to tease her is not the way to go subsequently lol... I always tell myself, you are always making several sexual investments in this trade annually and you always think about urself and put urself in front side, sure u wanna 'help' the gal and make her happy financially( not only in bed lah lolx) but at the end of the day, you need to access the situation and make soundly bids in your ''investments' and reap the benefits of it consistently even if there is a wall street crash( in this instance, price surge and spoilers who throw money in a particular phase which creates a turmoil LOL)... Sure, i have friends who marry FLs eventually and thats a diff issue where ur life embodies with the particular gal u picked for good and this is no longer an investment but a subtaintial bond which maybe perfects ur livelihood eventually( don't be biase, money is impt but there is always nice fl gals out there who will stop to think about other things than money but of cos super duper rare....) However, this trade is interesting as it is not always about the action in your room, you also make new friends on the process. Came across so many ang mos where some are really frank and nice despite me wearing the stereotype hat on them as i felt they despise us a little based on ethnicity but not always true definitely. Hopefully during in my stay at Secrets in Oct, i may get to meet Asian friends for a change and roam the streets of Patts like a bunch of spartans in 300( lolx... fascination get the better of me here....)
Enjoy what u can afford and don't compare. Everyone is a cheap Charlie. It's just how cheap you are or you wanna be. Life is already miserable. Don't be so calculative and make your enjoyment miserable. You never know whether you will still be alive tomorrow. So enjoy while you can! Cheers
Old 28-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Paragraphing your long post would help keep the interest and ease of reading it!

Anyway , you dont have to be rich ; we're lucky our SGD is strong and in countries where a hundred single unit is SGD1 , every note you throw could only be a few cents.

I've seen people throw stacks of Fillipino pesos in the air and a 20Baht bill is only 40cents to us.

Also , its not only the rich girls that benefit from it. In a country where SGD1 can buy them a meal , 2-3 extra bills could mean sleeping hungry or with something in the stomach. Thailand is still not too bad as the girls have other (although less paying) options but the girls in Phillipines really dont have a lot of ther jobs to choose from.
Sorri for the lengthy post lol....

True, working in sg and goin other country to plae is good...However, i am glad you are able to spend wif ease at patts. Unfortunately, being a part time student, me cant afford to and its optional on giving out freebies or more tips to de gals.

I am just more practical and paving towards cheap charlie way lol, i only pay for what i get most of de time. Unless the gal is nice and special in terms of gfe treatment then i will go out and be generous.

Anyway, just feel much better when sillypore bros are tippin de 20s bahts and not the 1000 bht notes lol....

Last edited by mackewell; 28-07-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 28-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Enjoy what u can afford and don't compare. Everyone is a cheap Charlie. It's just how cheap you are or you wanna be. Life is already miserable. Don't be so calculative and make your enjoyment miserable. You never know whether you will still be alive tomorrow. So enjoy while you can! Cheers
Haha thanks for the tips there but i am heading to patts for a mth so i guess i need to stick with the prices bro el fran mentioned to make myself happy every single nite lol...

In sg, unfortunately, you cant really lower ur budget and visit lower end places to have fun( thanks to raid in GL, JC and so on.) its easily close to a hundred SGD or more than that when you calculate ur boozing bill and tips to the chicks here.

In thailand, so glad that there are lower end places to fit ur lower budget when u are dry or down with low Vita M, even though the gals are not that fantastic in terms of external, you still have a good time.

So you are right, dont compare, just be yourself and choose your way of enjoyment. You never know, does not mean picking up top grade coyotes makes you a happier man. I bet some ppl here will moan and sulk about staying patient, accomodating to so many needs from these atas gals and getting pissed about not getting laid at the end lol....

Last edited by mackewell; 28-07-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 28-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
You say me? But I totally agree your post. People like me living on borrowed time may not wake up tomorrow so I always live a day by a day and make the most of it. Life has become most enjoyable since I realized this.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha thanks for the tips there but i am heading to patts for a mth so i guess i need to stick with the prices bro el fran mentioned to make myself happy every single ...
Bro if you are staying that long...a good way to stretch your money for agogo is to check wIth gIrl or mommy whIch gIrls can stay late wIth you for LT (those that have to leave early In mornIng forget It as It means they have boyfrIends to report to)....then barfine a girl you like that willing to stay late and then tell her you wanna bf for several consecutive days...most case you only need to pay just for the bf upfront and she will stay throughout end of it sometimes if they like you, the LT fees are basically 'up to you' to give or even *FOC*..in stead of the standard 2.5~3K fee per day...cheers
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 28-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Bro if you are staying that long...a good way to stretch your money for agogo is to check wIth gIrl or mommy whIch gIrls can stay late wIth you for LT (those that have to leave early In mornIng forget It as It means they have boyfrIends to report to)....then barfine a girl you like that willing to stay late and then tell her you wanna bf for several consecutive days...most case you only need to pay just for the bf upfront and she will stay throughout end of it sometimes if they like you, the LT fees are basically 'up to you' to give or even *FOC*..in stead of the standard 2.5~3K fee per day...cheers
Ic, so checking the timing with the mommy san or gial is important, i forgot about that... But i think i going wif another method, the top up later method. Instead of going LT, i opt for ST to see her performance and the first impression she give me

If things goes well during the ST( as i came across one girl who gave me double climax( the stage when i came the first time, she automatically blow me for the second time without time stoppage and the fj just occured for the second shot to come out, interestingly it was possible and surely this is the best of the best i came across)

If the first impression and chemistry is good in ST, then i ask her again via top up the total budget for LT(of cos ask for timing also). Most probably she will agree bah i think.

If not if her service not up to ur liking, then pay up, send her out of the door, go wash up , get ready to go out of the hotel and source another chick who will do short time with you and possibly a LT is within reach as the timing may hit after midnite during that stage... lol...

Unlike eating ur Macdonalds meal where you need to upsize before hand for that experience, here you can upsize later if its fits to ur tastebuds lol....
Old 28-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Bro if you are staying that long...a good way to stretch your money for agogo is to check wIth gIrl or mommy whIch gIrls can stay late wIth you for LT (those that have to leave early In mornIng forget It as It means they have boyfrIends to report to)....
This is a good tip. Most girls only doing only ST or leaving early have a Thai BF. It does not only mean early leave, but often uninspired service and dry pussy (there are a few exceptions thought...).
Old 29-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

There is no true way to work out a good screw. Thai working girls are just like any other girl ; with emotions and feelings that can change with a flick of a switch!

One with thai BF may have had a fight with him and want to screw the lights off the next guy , who might just happen to be you!

If the ST is great and you keep her for LT , she might sleep the whole morning and only wake up in the afternoon!

There have been many many times I lined up a girl after extensive 'interviews' and staring at her for hours , she turns out to be a starfish or runner!

One of my best fucks were recommended by a waitress and I didnt see her face till we got to the room. We were both drunk and slept the rest of the nite. Best part was after we both woke up horny!
Old 29-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is no true way to work out a good screw. Thai working girls are just like any other girl ; with emotions and feelings that can change with a flick of a switch!

One with thai BF may have had a fight with him and want to screw the lights off the next guy , who might just happen to be you!

If the ST is great and you keep her for LT , she might sleep the whole morning and only wake up in the afternoon!

There have been many many times I lined up a girl after extensive 'interviews' and staring at her for hours , she turns out to be a starfish or runner!

One of my best fucks were recommended by a waitress and I didnt see her face till we got to the room. We were both drunk and slept the rest of the nite. Best part was after we both woke up horny!
Lol, starfishes will always be there, its inevitable... But to have your girl to enthusiatically 'bonk' you during the night and on the next following morning is awesome! dun even mind tipping her when i sent her off...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1