The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
shadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to beholdshadowst11 is a splendid one to behold
Onsen adventures

Anyone has interesting experience when going to japan hot springs?

Having fantasy as I am going to japan with a groups of friends
Old 14-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Onsen adventures

You watch too much AV's. Japanese are conservative
Old 14-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro it is separated by gender. rules are strict and conservative so dont do anything silly. only happens in the jav world that things go wild.
Old 14-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Most relaxing in Onsen, but don't expect anything like emperor washing or b2b nurul gel... No such services in Onsen.

Japan is not only conservative and ethnocentric. If you can't speak Japan, chances are you can't get what you looking for unless you have a local with you.

Most places of this nature won't serve non-japanese speaking customers anyway.
Old 14-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Bro it is separated by gender. rules are strict and conservative so dont do anything silly. only happens in the jav world that things go wild.
You need to peel off layers of Japan culture to see the wild side.

Nudity is nothing.

Actually, there are mixed onsens and some can get pretty seedy after certain hours.

My angmoh friend teaching English went into one by mistake and a horny Japanese flashed her pussy at him.

Mixed bathhouse were common at the beginning of the 29th century. Men were known to meet their wives there after mutually observing the body figure and manhood size.
Old 14-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Cosplays and Halloween in Japan can get raunchy. In a homogeneous society its best you can speak Japanese. Ddog speaks Japanese was asked for directions by Japanese couple of times also... because time spent in Japan, spotted with beard and goatee not unlike a Japanese
But as a tourist, don't expect much to happen.
Old 14-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
You watch too much AV's. Japanese are conservative
Ya i agree with bro ddog.... Too much AV.. Wait Yakuza cut your birdie off then you know...
Old 14-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ViVianCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwf View Post
You need to peel off layers of Japan culture to see the wild side.

Nudity is nothing.

Actually, there are mixed onsens and some can get pretty seedy after certain hours.

My angmoh friend teaching English went into one by mistake and a horny Japanese flashed her pussy at him.

Mixed bathhouse were common at the beginning of the 29th century. Men were known to meet their wives there after mutually observing the body figure and manhood size.

Did your ang moh friend managed to take advantage of the situation ?
Old 14-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MyEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViVianCunt View Post
Did your ang moh friend managed to take advantage of the situation ?
If he say no I also won't believe .
Old 14-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BrothersGibbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like there are different reviews
Old 14-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Onsen in large cities are gender separated. So when u go in onsen, all you see are big and small cocks, but one thing I spotted when I visited last time was a japanese father brought her two young daughters (4-5 yrs old) into the men onsen as well.

But I heard that onsens in small towns further away still have mixed onsens, but not sure whether there are any pretty ladies patronizing those onsen.

and if you going with a group of friends with male and females, maybe can try to look for onsen that can be rented by the hours, at least can hope for action with your friends lo.. hahaha
Old 15-07-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Or you can book a room in onsen inn with attached onsen. That way you can have 2P, 3P or as many P as you want.
Old 16-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kazzer123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taiwan has a lot of private onsen rooms in hotels scattered around beitou area.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwf View Post

My angmoh friend teaching English went into one by mistake and a horny Japanese flashed her pussy at him..
I think not by mistake lah
Old 17-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Nah..... whatever they have you have oso lol, cos its not a mixed onsen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1