The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Your Story, My Words

I think I am in love, or at least I think that’s what it feels like to be in love. I cannot stop thinking of Karen, she is in my mind. She is everywhere I go, the smell of her hair and her killer smile, it is everywhere. I kept checking my phone for her message, if I don’t get a message after my class or more than a few hours, I start getting uneasy and even a little irritated. But when I see her, all that negativity just dispersed, and I was just so happy to be around her. We started our affairs after that day at the spa, usually we would just meet up causally with her son and maid along. There wasn’t much sex because of them, but whenever the opportunity arises, we will be going at it like rabbits. She would book rooms at hotels like Ritz Carlton, Capella Sentosa and others high class places. I never had the chance to visit these places, not even during wedding, so it was a real eye opener for me. And when we meet with her entourage tagging along, we would be sitting so close that she will put her hand on my legs under the table. And occasionally, her hands will be sliding up to my groin area. But there was something I wasn’t comfortable with though through this relationship, she would give me allowance every month. And it wasn’t a small amount, it is exactly $5k SGD. Her reason, she didn’t want me to be tired out working part-time and can more time with her. I mean I am very grateful for it, but I can’t help it but feel like a ‘stashee’. But Karen was very nice and respectful to me, she doesn’t act like she owns me because of that. She would ask me about my preference or opinion if it’s an activity that concerns about us. And through her, I also managed to secure my first job at a very respectable firm. Pay was very high, considering that I just graduated. Not to brag but being with her really changed my life around. She altered one of her local condo to my name instead, paid with her own money of course. With now financially stable, I was able to give my family a better life. Forced my mum to stop her baby-sitting and told her to relax at home, engaged a maid to help with the housework. Give my family monthly allowance of about $3000, my dad had his suspicion about the true nature of my work, but I assured him my money is all my ‘hard-earned’ money. I can say life is good to me now since I met Karen.

One day during lunch, I was out with some of my colleagues and I was sitting facing the main door. Then at the corner of the opposite street, I noticed a figure acting rather unusual. Everyone on that street was walking about busily due to lunch, however, this guy just stood there and was just holding up a piece of newspaper facing my side. I can’t help but notice that his focus was on me, perhaps I am thinking too much. I left the café to go back to office, I noticed the guy was also moving in our direction but always keeping a distance. I was getting a little worried, so I told my colleagues that I had to run to Watson to get something which means we will be going different directions. And true enough, the guy was still on my tail! I am very certain right now that this guy is following me but why? I know I didn’t do anything wrong or illegal, neither did I borrow money or owe someone something! With all my courage, I decided to confront him. But just to be on the safe side, I entered to food court where there was a lot of people around and pretended to be buying drinks. He sat down at a nearby table, from the reflection of the drink stall glass, I can see his sight never left me. Then I suddenly came out of the queue and walked towards him in a dash, he was surprised and realized that he has been compromise. He did not try to run but instead, he stood up and we were up face-to-face close. I asked him why he was following me, he didn’t say anything but reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper. On the paper, it wrote an address and 4 numbers. Give me 4D ah? Then he said that his boss would like to see me and told me to be at this address tonight at 8pm. Just before he leaves, he warned me not to tell anyone and there will be consequences if I don’t show up. I was quite worried and scared at that point of time, and I have a feeling all this is because of Karen.

I didn’t mention my encounter to anyone, Karen has returned home so I won’t be meeting her that night. Texted my mum I won’t be back for dinner as I had to work OT. Packed up my things as usual and left the office on the dot. I might have looked like business as usual from the surface but inside, I was all jittery and scared. I can’t stop thinking of what is going to happen when I go to that address. Took an Uber ride to the stated address, it was a grand looking private estate in the east side. It had 2 grand looking pillar which was about 2-storey high. As soon as I got off the car, the side gate buzz opened. I walked in, the inside was even more ridiculous. There was at least 2 Bentley, 1 Lamborghini, 3 Mercedes and 1 Jaguar. There is also water fountain and a freaking lift that goes both up and down, which means there’s still space in the basement. Where the hell am i? Who lives here? A guy approaches me and directed me to go by the side to meet whom I suppose is the owner of this place. The side of the house has its own lighted path with beautiful landscaping done. As I approached the end of the wall, I was presented with a black door and on that door, there was digital keypad. Guessing the numbers in the paper is the key to open the door, I proceeded to key in and presto, door opened. But instead of a room, it was a stack of stair leading down. I swear it feels like I’m in some horror movie and every nerve in me is telling me not to proceed further. But since I am already here, and I doubt I will be let off so easily since I am already inside, I decided to go ahead. There was a cool breeze coming from the basement as I descended. The surrounding wall was cold as well, as I approached the end, I saw a guy sitting on the sofa. My gosh, the basement is even more impressive! There’s a gym, pool table, a giant tv with gaming console, I think this must be the game room or something like that. The guy invited me to go over to him and sit down, walking close I realized I was right, it is Karen’s husband. I was mentally prepared that this day will come eventually. I recognized him immediately as his pictures can be seen on some of the financial magazines.

The atmosphere was rather stale, there was some light classical music playing somewhere and it was just the 2 of us there. He got up to the bar counter next to the sofa and asked if I wanted any drink, trying to keep my composure, I told him anything is fine. So, he went behind the counter and pour out a glass of red wine for me. After he handed me the glass, he sat down across from me. He stared at his glass for a moment and then took a few glances at me. There was a folder on the table, he reached for it and then he said:

“I know about you and Karen. To be honest, when I first found out, I was angry. But then I noticed that ever since she met you, there was a glow on her face which I have not seen for a long time. So, I started a tab on her with my own PI and I can tell that she is happy when she is with you. I be honest with you, I have a condition that leaves me unable to sexually satisfy her and I guess that’s the reason why she turned to you instead. She doesn’t know that I have found about your affair and neither does she know about me being in Singapore meeting you today. (*took a long pause and I didn’t know how to respond)

I have been checking on you, well, can tell you are serious with her and not fooling around outside. As a husband, I cannot give you my blessing to sleep around with my wife. However, I am in no position to please her otherwise, so I also won’t ask you to stop seeing her. I only ask that if you are still seeing her, you treat her well and with respect. I love her since the first time I seen her, but heaven really played a big joke on me by giving me this ‘present’. Unless she asks for divorce, I hope to keep her by my side so that I can still see her.

But remember this, I will be watching you! If I ever find out that you are mistreating her or do her wrong in any way, you will be sure to hear from my associates. Promise me that you will mention any of what we spoke here today to her. EVER”

I certainly wasn’t expecting to be having this talk with him and definitely not expecting him to be so calm about the whole affair. He was quite infamous in the business world for being ruthless when dealing with his competitors so the only conclusion I can think of that he can be so calm was that he really love Karen and only wanted her to happy. I agreed to his request and we continued to chat for another hour or so, then there was a message on my phone and it was from Karen. He must have figured out and decided to call it a night. He picked up his phone and had someone send me home. On my ride back, I was still trying to process what had just happened. Such an unexpected turn of event. I even wrote a goodbye letter to my family which I kept it hidden under my pillow, just in case I didn’t make it back alive tonight.

Karen and I continued seeing each other for almost 7 years now. Now her son has been sending to boarding school in England so she has more personal time. I also realized that she doesn’t have her usual entourage following her anymore so we definitely have more freedom to see each other. My family already suspected that I was seeing someone but they have no idea who it is, and I planned to keep it that way for now. Through my own effort and capability, I have managed to get to a senior managerial position in the company I have been working in since day 1. I am also very sure that Karen have some part to play for my work to be so smooth-sailing. Short time goal, I want to ensure I have enough to provide for Karen and maybe one day, I will ask her to leave her husband so that we can be together for real.

*FINISHED*
Old 13-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This marks the end of the stories I have on hand. Welcome anyone to pm your story if you feel like having me write out on your behalf.

- basic storyline
- how many % you wish for my fabrication
- tone of the story: funny/exotic or sexy/ romance/anger or revenge
- any other details
Old 13-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Your Story, My Words

Another happy ending love story. Bravo
Old 13-06-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If this is a real story, what a lucky bastard!

Should have suggested a threesome...??
Old 14-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpydog View Post

Basic story is real, folks just submit their ideas/story to me and I pen out in my own words with a few added details. 😁
Old 14-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirpydog View Post

How to threesome when the husband can't stand? haha
Old 14-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
furntel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 14-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

great story
Old 12-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Hope bro come back soon with his short stories
Old 13-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice writing TS! and thanks also to the bro who shared with you his story so that we can all enjoy. lucky chap!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 13-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
phim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 13-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
AnitaNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 14-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting Here For More Juicy Stories

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shaqiri23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read some more soon .
Old 16-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
BishanMRT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBishanMRT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bookmarked this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1