The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Helping My Cousin to Collect Data

Hi dearies

I am helping my cousin in Singapore to collect data for a thesis he is writing related to sex. He is doing it for his Master degree in sociology.

He seems to be having some problems with the forums that he is familiar with, so he has sought my assistance. I will be helping him to post a series of polls and hope that all you brothers and sisters will take the poll. He say he needs a good number of response and I guess that's the way researches go.

So dearies, I am relying on you cuties to help him out.

A million smooches to one and all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1