The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 25-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ahha2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I have always made it a point not to raw with WLs! However, early this year, one WL was so mesmerised by my handsome dick, that her very wet pussy gladly gulped down my dick fully! I was taken aback and stopped her from enjoying my naked dick further, asked her to cap it before continuing to fuck me!! This WL has already left our shores!

Important question: finish whole deed in raw?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1064 / Power: 15
cassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud of
Re: Rawing raise......strictly for raw player only

Some wl raw Cust to get them to be regular,

For eg, L8h66g former G4 pui.

Recommend my inexperienced fren to try her. During his 3rd visit, she ride him halfway, then she, yes pui remove the condom and sit on my fren's raw cock.

He was too shiok that he shoot all inside. She kpkb. Serve her right for removing condom on my newbie fren.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hornyboy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder what happens after Cum in pussy....I mean do they eat medicine or? Curious about that.
Old 26-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 3
Nescafe1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy20 View Post
Wonder what happens after Cum in pussy....I mean do they eat medicine or? Curious about that.
Yes, they took pills as it is 1 of the condition working there... But I don't know how the OKTs ensure they took the pills anot... Maybe got "Pill Parade" 😂
Old 26-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

cassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud ofcassano10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy20 View Post
Suspend for 7days if found cum in pussy.

Sent back home if repeat offence.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Cannot CIP la... After you CIP, her next customer like painting, will taste your sperms too...😂
Old 26-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Suspend for 7days if found cum in pussy.

Sent back home if repeat offence.
Who will inspect if there is cum in pussy?
Old 26-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Cannot CIP la... After you CIP, her next customer like painting, will taste your sperms too...😂
So if the next time a wl don't let you paint her then u know that the customer earlier CIP!
Old 26-08-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFPanda View Post
Who will inspect if there is cum in pussy?
Uncle Bonkning will go around doing VFM audit checking the gals mouth/throat and pussy for traces of sperms. 55555
Old 26-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hornyboy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Yes, they took pills as it is 1 of the condition working there... But I don't know how the OKTs ensure they took the pills anot... Maybe got "Pill Parade" 😂
What you mean by 1 of its condition? Do they need to take one everyday?
Old 26-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 8
bonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Uncle Bonkning will go around doing VFM audit checking the gals mouth/throat and pussy for traces of sperms. 55555
nii buyao hai wo horr...
u lidadt say ... very soon anti via gg to call me go lar kopi aeh...
i very innocent one horr... never anyhow go any where restricted area with your dat darling horr...
Old 26-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 5
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So if the next time a wl don't let you paint her then u know that the customer earlier CIP!
Wtf, and I always thought that I had made the WL high when I tasted salty juices after painting her, now thinking about this topic both cunt juices and cum all taste salty. Any bro know how to tell the difference? Lol!
Old 26-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Normally they don't reject customer request... The one painting also helping her to clean up the leftover CUM. This mean the painter CIM 😲
Old 26-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!

all i can say is ignorance is bliss.. just act as u dunno loh..
everyday eay hawker food also dunno eat what sai ...
Old 26-08-2016, 03:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Aiyoh they cim n ar more man u also mai hiam. They let u paint to punish u back lol
Advert Space Available