The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 23-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ahha2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rawing raise......strictly for raw player only

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Just sharing my experience - Call this WL when she was still quite new; then RTF her 2 days later; and on the 3rd RTF ...

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon - book multi sessions since there was nothing much to do and it was raining.. snuggle & cuddle, frenching till she really high .. then she sat on me allowing my manhood to be engulfed by her tight, slippery pussy..the warm and fuzzy feeling was overwhelming .. Big head stopped thinking .. Small head took over.. No time to resist from cowgirl, then missionary, turn to spoon and then doggy.. And just as I was about to blow my load she pull away .. And the bed got all messy lol - no creampie on first try

Thereafter it was raw every RTF and creampie too - until lost count already.

Anyway WL left and starting her new life - wishing her all the best

Your nothing to do cost you a lot.. Only time I double session was with Jing Jing from wh12
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Just sharing my experience - Call this WL when she was still quite new; then RTF her 2 days later; and on the 3rd RTF ...

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon - book multi sessions since there was nothing much to do and it was raining.. snuggle & cuddle, frenching till she really high .. then she sat on me allowing my manhood to be engulfed by her tight, slippery pussy..the warm and fuzzy feeling was overwhelming .. Big head stopped thinking .. Small head took over.. No time to resist from cowgirl, then missionary, turn to spoon and then doggy.. And just as I was about to blow my load she pull away .. And the bed got all messy lol - no creampie on first try

Thereafter it was raw every RTF and creampie too - until lost count already.

Anyway WL left and starting her new life - wishing her all the best
Btw... after the 1st raw, the following rtfs with CIP are all single sessions or multiple sessions?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 12
saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFPanda View Post
Btw... after the 1st raw, the following rtfs with CIP are all single sessions or multiple sessions?
Can't get enough of her so always multi
Old 23-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So... anyone here have a current working rtf wl that gives you raw or CIP?
I bet this question is 今晚打老虎's main question...
Old 23-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 14
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Haha,...ya but dun think anyone wld post about his current baobei raw wl......

Sometimes tho got wl tht are very easy to raw
Old 23-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Konnichiwawa is Cool - loads of Potential

I know many bro do rawing with wl. But how many of u bro ever CIP(cum in pussy) shooting inside yr wl?
Old 24-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2150 / Power: 7
baotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFPanda View Post
So... anyone here have a current working rtf wl that gives you raw or CIP?
I bet this question is 今晚打老虎's main question...
Almost every WL can raw.....it's just not with you until it happens

I think it is harder to find one that doesn't raw ....
Old 24-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 8
bonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Must ask uncle Bonkning, he Lao jiao.
i newbie horr.. french or thai oso cannot tok propri .. how to roar .. duno lar.
this type must ask those youngyoungyandao talk thai very gud one.. like whorelord...
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Haha,...ya but dun think anyone wld post about his current baobei raw wl...
Sometimes tho got wl tht are very easy to raw
sometimes hav those post leh...but..not sure what is the motive. esp those never write any fr..then wao..suddenly one big lobung ror.. this type sharing...mayb wanto get AV attention

Last edited by bonkning; 24-08-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 14
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i newbie horr.. french or thai oso cannot tok propri .. how to roar .. duno lar.
this type must ask those youngyoungyandao like whorelord...

sometimes hav those post leh...but..not sure what is the motive. esp those never write any fr..then wao..suddenly one big lobung ror.. this type sharing...mayb wanto get AV attention
haha....they must be out to sabo.....who so crazy go and invite everyone to raw together with him

Last edited by comm; 24-08-2016 at 09:42 AM.
Old 24-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11406 / Power: 16
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Almost every WL can raw.....it's just not with you until it happens

I think it is harder to find one that doesn't raw ....
That goes without saying ... They all have rawed with their lovers/FB way before they became a WHORE!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!今晚打老虎. is one of the Best!

i can name a few in private message.. >.<
Old 24-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 13
SunZhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSunZhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSunZhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSunZhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSunZhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WL going for raw imply they have nothing to loose, may have BIO 'present' to share. Thus, I have to salute your cheong spirit - you have big balls.
Old 24-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2150 / Power: 7
baotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
That goes without saying ... They all have rawed with their lovers/FB way before they became a WHORE!!
You are the expert ...so you must be right
Old 24-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Konnichiwawa is Cool - loads of Potential

Today I bonk my wl nake butterfly style and CIP. My wl can feel my ammo shooting deeply and feeling warm of Shioklicious and rawinglicious
Old 25-08-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6841 / Power: 6
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

I have always made it a point not to raw with WLs! However, early this year, one WL was so mesmerised by my handsome dick, that her very wet pussy gladly gulped down my dick fully! I was taken aback and stopped her from enjoying my naked dick further, asked her to cap it before continuing to fuck me!! This WL has already left our shores!
Advert Space Available