The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 19-08-2016, 06:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro remember my CEO official statement :
Once u a raw player forever u rawing.
U mean ur Cannot Erect Organ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rawing raise......strictly for raw player only

i just have another rawing nake butterfly swimming style like shooling with a wl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
U mean ur Cannot Erect Organ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro remember my CEO official statement :
Once u a raw player forever u rawing.
That means you stick to only rtf with her only, rawing till she go back? Or u manage to get others to raw also? If u can manage to get your regular wls to all raw with you, i say u sibei daring n power. Till now i only raw once with one of my regular rtf. Even after that raw session, the next sessions are all capped.
Old 20-08-2016, 01:09 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFPanda View Post
That means you stick to only rtf with her only, rawing till she go back? Or u manage to get others to raw also? If u can manage to get your regular wls to all raw with you, i say u sibei daring n power. Till now i only raw once with one of my regular rtf. Even after that raw session, the next sessions are all capped.
I think wawa started with 10 caps with WL until WL beh tahan the thickeness so use raw to seduce him. so he from 10 condoms ambassador to now become schooling style ambassador
Old 20-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

bro do u wanna me teach u how to raw yr wl consistently....like trading you consistently win your trade.....or u wanna learn how to nake butterfly like shooling...i can share with u my tips

Quote:
Old 21-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ahha2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

My raw experience 3 times and after all capped.
Old 21-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
My raw experience 3 times and after all capped.
Got CIP?
Old 21-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got CIP?
First mis shot a little.. haha.. she panicked..

Ever since after the next 2 shot, capped.

But at times I will rub outside her pussy and forcEly enter and thrust raw for 10 times and she pushed me away.
Old 21-08-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

But at times I will rub outside her pussy and forcEly enter and thrust raw for 10 times and she pushed me away.
Hahaha! People say 百发百中. We must 百发不中, then can raw again!
Old 21-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha! People say 百发百中. We must 百发不中, then can raw again!
Haha. Think about it...dangerous ..
Old 21-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 7
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

A wl once told me about a guy who poked her raw (FORCEFULLY), I guess that was u eh
Old 21-08-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
A wl once told me about a guy who poked her raw (FORCEFULLY), I guess that was u eh

Maybe.. Mine big Ma.. What to do..

She so opened with u that she was rawed?
Old 21-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Bro you use force to Rawing. For yr info I don't need do that my wl just willing do for me cos I have a CEO dicky.

Quote:

Old 21-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 14
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha. Think about it...dangerous ..
yaloh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
haha.....actually i think there are quite afew of this cases around..

last time i also know someone who told me some interesting story like forcing raw sex on a wl....after that the wl ban him then he keep posting in the forum ask people to help him ask her to unban him
Old 22-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
yaloh...

haha.....actually i think there are quite afew of this cases around..

last time i also know someone who told me some interesting story like forcing raw sex on a wl....after that the wl ban him then he keep posting in the forum ask people to help him ask her to unban him

The guy sound despo asking around to help him from banned. If the girl is not wet, hard la.. my wl is wet when I did that. Wet means slippery.. excuse ? Hmm.. think so..
Advert Space Available