The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa.. 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taolanpa View Post
Field Report - 30 Sept 2017

Girl: VIP 750
Boy: Handsome Taolanpa

Today is a happy day again... chiong VIP with my buddies.

This spa is easy to find and just two kilometers away from JB Immigration Check Point.

Wifi was down, heard that it was already out of commission for the whole week. Sauna not so hot...but who cares.. important is there have more than 30 to 40 chio viet bu

I aimed for 750 for long time already. Her photos in the spa ad looks terrible but her real person was shocking me. 10 times prettier than photos!

When i try to grab her during the first mirror session, wtf, she immediately grab by other dudes after paraded out. so i decided wait for 45 minutes and book her through the captain.

Looks : 9/10 ( super chio and i like her Smile a lot a lot )

Body : 11/10 (this is not a typo error. her body really score 11. hour glass
tight body with very nice asset and super slim waste...one of the top body among the viet girl that i met)

Boobs: 10/10 (C cup just nice and it is a natural boob!!! you can hardly find such a nice natural boobs in JB)

B2B: 8/10 (SOP, but her movement seduced me a lots)

BBBJ: 11/10 (again this i not an typo error, her BBBJ and service really top)

AR: 6/10 (i'm not a AR fans btw, so who cares) lol

FJ: 9/10 (tight and very responsive, she was talking to me when i bonk her, so i intentionally ask her some question. When she try to answer, i purposely bonk swiftly and harder and you can see change in her face expression and also the voice... lol...

GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and talkative, maybe i'm yan tao... lol... tell me when other chiongster try her

RTF: I will definitely rtf again this coming weekend... such a gem)

as compare to other Ang Pai... 750 definitely is a hidden gem
Bro can i just ask you a qn. You said in your post that you can see vip spa no.750 picture on a website and she is 10x prettier in person. May I just ask what is the site to browse photos of the girls at vip? Been trying to find but can’t find.thks!
Old 03-10-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Bro can i just ask you a qn. You said in your post that you can see vip spa no.750 picture on a website and she is 10x prettier in person. May I just ask what is the site to browse photos of the girls at vip? Been trying to find but can’t find.thks!
Bro. They post the photos in their spa WeChat group....
Old 03-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Bro. They post the photos in their spa WeChat group....
bro can share their wechat group?
Old 04-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Yes.... but the staff & girl have to be familiar with you and the girl is willing to agree go your place. My method was to wechat and let the girl know then I will contact my regular captain Ah Ngau to arrange with him. Their staff will then deliver the girl to your condo or house and return to collect her 2 hrs or later depending on how many hours you book the girl. Takeout is counted by hourly rate with minimum 2 hrs booking + rm$50 for delivery fee. No restriction on timing but I usually take them between 2pm - 8pm. That used to be their modus operandi for takeout but not sure if they have made any changes as the last time I took out 513 & 222 was months ago before the big winds.
Ah Ngau no longer working there.
Takeout is still available for regular customers in daytime but girl must be back to spa by 8pm.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingjay View Post
bro can share their wechat group?
VIP spa management decide not to have an official wechat account as they wish to keep a low profile. However a few of the captains have their own personal wechat where they post news and new girls to update their customers. As this is their personal wechat accounts..... please obtain from them personally.

Many of the girls also have wechat accounts ...... whether they want to share with you is up to them..... go ask them yourself.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Ah Ngau no longer working there.
Takeout is still available for regular customers in daytime but girl must be back to spa by 8pm.
What's the damage for takeout?
Old 05-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -168 / Power: 0
lukeskywarmer lukeskywarmer
Friends, this is my last post here. I've thought long and hard about whether to write this, as it may affect WL livelihoods, but I think ultimately the health of you guys and your families matter more. My chionging days are over.

Do not accept BBBJ from 260 or 599 (more likely to be 599). If you already have, get yourself tested immediately. It's one of the treatable bacterial ones which goes away completely after treatment, but it can cause long term damage if untreated. Do yourselves and your spouses a favor, and take precautions.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywarmer View Post
Friends, this is my last post here. I've thought long and hard about whether to write this, as it may affect WL livelihoods, but I think ultimately the health of you guys and your families matter more. My chionging days are over.

Do not accept BBBJ from 260 or 599 (more likely to be 599). If you already have, get yourself tested immediately. It's one of the treatable bacterial ones which goes away completely after treatment, but it can cause long term damage if untreated. Do yourselves and your spouses a favor, and take precautions.
tks for sharing..
Old 05-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SanityManz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywarmer View Post

Thank you for sharing bro.

Btw do you have any tell-tale symptoms for example like pain in the penis??

What do brothers have to know to find out if they are infected?
Old 05-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -168 / Power: 0
lukeskywarmer lukeskywarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityManz View Post
Thank you for sharing bro.

Btw do you have any tell-tale symptoms for example like pain in the penis??

What do brothers have to know to find out if they are infected?
Burning sensation when peeing, white discharge, itchy small head. Go doctor do urine test asap.

Both these ladies are angpai and both offer bbbj. At single exposure infection rates of 60-80%, a lot of bros here confirm tio also. Just wanna do my part to stop the spread.

I'm not telling bros to stop chionging or to boycott these 2 fine ladies. Pls just do CBJ and full protection 100% of the time.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis transmission via BBBJ is very common, as WLs who experience throat based infections experience little to no symptoms. Sometimes even vaginal infections show no symptoms.

WLs get it multiple times throughout their career, but they also go for routine health checks (usually every 2 weeks for big establishments). Treatment is simple, one jab of ceftriaxone/rochephin 1000mg in the ass and a course of doxycycline or azithromycin, will rid your body of it.

I do sympathize with your concern that BBBJ might spread STIs, but to single out the two ladies like that is rather unfair to them, as most likely than not, even if they two are really infected, they would be fully recovered by the time people read this post.

I'd worry about getting BBBJ from those smaller places, that perhaps in a bid to save costs, skimp on health checks.

However, do take note that a new strain of antibiotic resistant, super gonorrhea rapidly spreading. Although I haven't heard any cases of it in jb...
Old 07-10-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nokia3310 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR on sbfsg

fresh from oven . 06 oct 2017

first time chiong VIP SPA. place easy to find. Block G . 4 floor

Place : Still Under Renovation around Locker, Sauna dan Jacuzzi.

Target Operation : Jenny 09 . * Extra charge 10MYR because she is from Macau.

Looks : 9/10 ( Late 20. Beauty older sister with short hair )

Body : 08/10 (Short Little Angel)

Boobs: 11/10 (i love it! Firm Boobs with Light Brown Nipples. she said B Cup, but i think it C Cup)

B2B: 8/10 (my first time and i enjoy it)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Pro ! Playing my didi head with her tongue.)

AR: 7/10 (First time and dont expect this)

FJ: 8/10 (so tight . FJ was great, doing many position, cum on WOT . nice riding)

GFE: 11/10 (very friendly and talkative, Commandk Type , she call me didi because i was younger than her. i love it older sister, one of my fantasy)

RTF: YES ! will come again before leaving JB
Old 08-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This spa close at 4am..... does that mean we have to leave the premises or can we stay until morning like hang around the canteen or movie room?
I have a morning flight at Senai @ 10am and intend to visit this spa before my flight after crossing the causeway after midnight.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DancingDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Field Report - 30 Sept 2017

Girl: VIP 750
Boy: Handsome Taolanpa

Today is a happy day again... chiong VIP with my buddies.

This spa is easy to find and just two kilometers away from JB Immigration Check Point.

Wifi was down, heard that it was already out of commission for the whole week. Sauna not so hot...but who cares.. important is there have more than 30 to 40 chio viet bu

I aimed for 750 for long time already. Her photos in the spa ad looks terrible but her real person was shocking me. 10 times prettier than photos!

When i try to grab her during the first mirror session, wtf, she immediately grab by other dudes after paraded out. so i decided wait for 45 minutes and book her through the captain.

Looks : 9/10 ( super chio and i like her Smile a lot a lot )

Body : 11/10 (this is not a typo error. her body really score 11. hour glass
tight body with very nice asset and super slim waste...one of the top body among the viet girl that i met)

Boobs: 10/10 (C cup just nice and it is a natural boob!!! you can hardly find such a nice natural boobs in JB)

B2B: 8/10 (SOP, but her movement seduced me a lots)

BBBJ: 11/10 (again this i not an typo error, her BBBJ and service really top)

AR: 6/10 (i'm not a AR fans btw, so who cares) lol

FJ: 9/10 (tight and very responsive, she was talking to me when i bonk her, so i intentionally ask her some question. When she try to answer, i purposely bonk swiftly and harder and you can see change in her face expression and also the voice... lol...

GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and talkative, maybe i'm yan tao... lol... tell me when other chiongster try her

RTF: I will definitely rtf again this coming weekend... such a gem)

as compare to other Ang Pai... 750 definitely is a hidden gem
I think she is not as good as you mentioned.
Looks 9/10 (indeed is cuter then picture)
Body 8/10 (hourglass figure but very skinny)
Boobs 9/10 (natural C cup, good to grab and lick)
B2b 7/10 (not so bad, her soft boobs rubbing against you, diff level)
Bbbj: 5/10 (only blow 5min and only suck the tip of my mushroom. She keep say big so don't want to continue)
Ar 0/10 (not given, she don seem like she will do it either)
Fj: 7/10 (tight pussy and good moan)

Overall is not so bad, but i will try others next time. Anyone know any girl that give nice bbbj or deepthroat that can handle my big dick? Better still if she allow cim..
Old 11-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
This spa close at 4am..... does that mean we have to leave the premises or can we stay until morning like hang around the canteen or movie room?
I have a morning flight at Senai @ 10am and intend to visit this spa before my flight after crossing the causeway after midnight.
have to leave. if you have overnight with their girl, also go nearby hotel. They will lockup after 4am. Got fire, you also cannot escape.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread