The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
miljnt85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
u stupid fool! of course the ah kua will open business, I mean open their buttock tonight as they want to make as much money last minute before taking budget airline back 2 days later
Bro why so aggro? Ceandy is just sharing cos he's quite often close by so he's just letting us know what's going on. We're all here to provide info and help each other out. Chill bro
Old 12-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
saiful619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So is it safe to go there tonight?
Old 12-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
saiful619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I think safe to say tonight dont have to bother going down already.
Candy, so is it safe to go there tonight?
Old 12-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just got back from the Thai ladyboys house. They are all working but have to go back tomorrow. All were caught two days ago but allowed to make money for their airfare etc. Not sure when next batch arrive.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Just got back from the Thai ladyboys house. They are all working but have to go back tomorrow. All were caught two days ago but allowed to make money for their airfare etc. Not sure when next batch arrive.
Just got back as well, heard from the pimp the new batch will be in this week. Looks like things are back to normal.

A pity though cause this batch isn't really too bad. Might head down again for a last min bonk later.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jason43sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Business as usual tonite, abt 12-15 lbs working but as it is sunday, its crowded with indians n banglas .
Old 12-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mandingo1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raided few nights ago quite bad right? like padlocks broken into all... and i really wonder whats the point of all these raid, and then allowing them to work a few days later. Let them earn airfare go home? So good meh?

anti-vice all wayang only? coz i believe if they wanna close it for good, they certainly can...but i'll be a very sad person if they really did as this place is really a playground for us with this interest.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
Kenneth86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just had Lilly. One word is really dame awesome. 😉
Too bad she are going back in another 2 to 3 days time😂😢
Old 13-03-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just got back as well, heard from the pimp the new batch will be in this week. Looks like things are back to normal.
Pimp? so where was he when kena raid?
talk macham big time gangster but balls drop when av come, leave the ah kwas kema catch, up lorry.

ask your pimp friend to suck for the ah kwas.
heard from the pimp? next u will hear the pimp kena f by the ah kwas, u stupid fool! change your name to candy
Old 13-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo1234 View Post
Raided few nights ago quite bad right? like padlocks broken into all... and i really wonder whats the point of all these raid, and then allowing them to work a few days later. Let them earn airfare go home? So good meh?

anti-vice all wayang only? coz i believe if they wanna close it for good, they certainly can...but i'll be a very sad person if they really did as this place is really a playground for us with this interest.

Yes. I fully agree if they want to do it but Believe me bro anit-vice will not close it down for good if not 100% there will be a lot more rape case in Singapore where you think will all the indians n banglas bro going for their horny fun
Old 13-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=jameschong1;15714607]
Quote:
talk macham big time gangster but balls drop when av come, leave the ah kwas kema catch, up lorry.

heard from the pimp? next u will hear the pimp kena f by the ah kwas, u stupid fool! change your name to candy
Another guy who "talk macham big time gangster"
Old 13-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Many years ago i was with a lb inside a car at changi v n a patrol car stop us and ask a few random question..thier routine. And the lb told me to answer them in a nice tone. After they left the lb explain to me if kena caught in action..the guy will go back police station. If the guy is married, he need to call his wife to bail him out. If not married,ask the parents to come bail him out. Wah like sibei jialat lei..like that confirm ITE (its the end).
Wow thats crazy! Any other bros heard or experience the same thing ? Or a different outcome?
Old 13-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo1234 View Post
Raided few nights ago quite bad right? like padlocks broken into all... and i really wonder whats the point of all these raid, and then allowing them to work a few days later. Let them earn airfare go home? So good meh?.
Yeah, does raid happen often? Was planning to go tonight but wonder if it's really clear and normal to go or not...
Old 13-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=jameschong1;15714607]
Quote:

Man why do you keep coming in here with your abrasive shit? Keep it positive bro. You sound like you look down upon others and the people providing the service too. Just chill man
Old 13-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Anyway, in keeping it positive...

Had Gift last night. Gorgeous. also tattoo on left breast and tramp stamp. I was looking for Lilly after all the great FRs and i thought it was her from the breast tattoo. LOL.

She gave a great BJ to begin, finished the job doing her doggy. Said she works in Pattaya usually and going back in a couple of days. Bros around should give her a go.

Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1