The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BKK Spring massage FR

Recently went to BKK visited Spring massage at Times Square opposite Terminal 21 for a kasai massage. It is connected directly by the sky bridge from the BTS.

Went to the outlet & saw two ladies customers walking out. Definitely clean joint. Walked into recep but was told it was fully booked in the afternoon, so made an appointment to go later. Went to Terminal 21 for shopping and eating then revisited closer to time. There is no toilet inside the massage parlor, so recommend to use the toilet of the shopping centre before going in.

I was met by my therapist and led into a room with soft music and aroma oils, there was an attached shower & I was asked to shower first. After the shower I was told to lie down on the massage bed first to begin with the back massage. Firm massage, really good after all the shopping and walking.

After back massage I was told to flip over. My eyes were covered with a towel & the kasai massage started. Wearing gloves, the lady first massage the lower stomach area, pressure points. lucky did;nt eat so much just now.

from the stomach moved onto to the inner thighs. slowly moved on closer to the testicles and along the shaft. gentle pressure. anytime the didi goes up pressure will be applied on the thighs to stop the blood flow. the treatment was strictly professional and at no time was there any hand job movement to shoot. the whole kasai treatment didnt feel painful at all but rather tingling sensation. After the session whole body was rubbed down to clean off the body. Paid the tips, wiped down, changed back to clothes, & was offered tea the recep. saw other ladies customers coming in. Looks like a popular shop.

total damage about 2,000B. Next time when I go back will visit again.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all
Re: BKK Spring massage FR

Hi,

I went & try their kasai massage few weeks back at their Asok branch. I take the 90min session for 2300Baht and made reservation one day earlier as I afraid it full.

Massage was same like what was mentioned by TS and not bad.

Their website is www.s-bkk.com for bros who are interested to try.

Thank you.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 03-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Asok BTS branch would be the same Times Square unit opposite Terminal 21.

I find this branch convenient, Morning make appointment, then go T21 to eat.shop. then when it is time, just walk over.

In terms of environment this Spring branch is really good. U get your own room with full partition wall (not curtains), & private shower compartment. The masseuse wore uniforms and gloves.

I went to Soi 22 Hana massage with Lyn/Rin. A bit old liao but skill best among the younger girls (but bigger boobs) same shop. Individual rooms upstairs Got personal shower. Back first, back massage first. slowly work up the inner thighs to get it high. then turn around. the hands go around the testicles , up & down the shaft, sometimes make U up, stop U down. At the end of the session she asked if you want to shoot. When finished, rubbed down, pay tips & have tea at ground floor recep.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

The other two shops were along Hua Kuang MRT, opposite sides.
One was called Sakura, the other Konagade. From the main road U need to walk in about 5/10mins into the smaller lanes. Both can spear simple mandarin. so got PRC/TW guests.

Sakura shop got a few units, so sometimes the males / females guests were split into differnt shop units. if u are lucky the one next to you is lady then maybe u can peep a bit. the space is a bit small. a few massage beds placed together on a raised platform, used curtains to cover. so can be very umcomfortable u r naked and the curtains are pulled next unit. Also because of the close proximity, if a few PRC or TW guests come together then they start to talk loudly, can be annoying.

Konagade at the opposite road, unit is very much smaller, only one unit. one raised platform with a few beds, with curtains pulled. this one is unisex. as i laid down to have my treatment, the next bed was a PRC lady having her massage and can hear conversation. Almost wanted to pull the curtains over & see the lady was chio and do it there.

At both Sakura / Konagade shops, the focus was on pressure points of the lower abdomen, & no HJ movements to make it big.

What I dont like is the enviroment not so privacy and no shower. but cheaper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1