The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
FrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Lingerie wife :)

Steamy read
😊
Old 13-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lingerie wife :)

Very good and steamy storyline

Shall be waiting for more to come
Old 13-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
kingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice steamy story... can't wait for more!
Old 13-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Loved the frequent update! Especially when the story is so steamy! Nice noce
Old 13-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Keep your points and comments coming, so I got more mood and update more often. Thks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John still in his mood to keep bla bla bla his conquest story!

I waited for about 30mins in her room when she came in. I stopped her and make her stand in front of me and I walked around her, looking at how she was dressed. I acted cool but just a little stern would do as I did not want to scare her off. Got her into the steamy mood and then I started to apply my pervert plan also not too late!

J: Tell me where you go?

W: I go eat

J: Eat also must wear until like that? You want to get rape is it? KL got many pervert wolfs around you know?

(Haha, I am one of the biggest wolf!!!!)

W: Oh.... sorry as it never cross my mind.

J: Now I want you to strip off all your clothes !

She looked me but she obediently stripped bare and I saw that she was wearing those crotchless fuck me panties.

J: Why need to wear this type of fucking panties? You just now go fuck men is it?

W: No lah.... really no!

J: You don't bluff me lah! You always so vain, so not surprised you got hit and ended up going to bed with them!

W: Wah.. you start to get jealous har?

KNN, trying to play with me somemore! Later then you know how I gonna whack you!!

J: Hahaha.. u must be kidding man! You are just a fucking toy to me and nothing else! And I still got tons of other toys queuing up, waiting for me to play them! Without me, your sales sure flop. Coz I well known in whole of KL. The moment I make some calls, you will have to go home with zero sales! All listened to me one! I can make you very happy but I also can put you down so low that you have to crawl back to me and beg me, you know?? Don't believe? Then try me! I can walk out now and no need to see me again.

W: Oh.... I'm so sorry. Is all my fault. Pls don't go. I will listen to you from now on!

J: Then you better faster go into the bowling position and submit to me. Kneel down with your forehead touching the floor and your backside raising higher up! Stay like this and don't move! I then moved the small table and place it behind her. You already eat full but I have not even eaten yet!!

Must act tough a bit and she scare already... hahaha. I then called the room service and order something to eat. And then after a while, the door bell ring and she not sure what to do but I told her sternly, no matter what, stay in that position as a punishment!
Old 13-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
dunic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Set up tent here. Pls continue bro
Old 14-05-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
birdwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good bro, love it !
Old 14-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please keep going..
Old 14-05-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the bro who up my points and your wonderful comments! Keep it coming, so that pervert John will still keep jekking his conquest story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ding dong!" And so I went to open the door and pleased to see it was a male service staff that brought up my lunch. He walked in and then stopped a while the moment he saw her naked in her Japanese style bowling position in the middle of the room. I told him to just put the food on the table, which was just behind her pointed up ass. He seemed to be slowly taking his time as he was kept staring at her ass. He placed the bowl of noodles on the table and even took out a handkerchief from his pocket and pretended to slowly wipe the table clean. Hahaha! Fantastic service staff! He must be wondering wtf was going on!

J to Service Staff: Do not bother about her. She is my wife and she had done something shameful and now she guilty and have to be punished!

SS: Oic... sorry to hear that..

J: You know what she did? You wanna hear?

SS: sure... curious to?

J: Ok, come sit down while I eat and tell you.

So we both sat side by side with her ass facing us! All this time, she kept still and did not dare to move or say anything. Probably she knew I was up to my perverted games again!

J: You know, I caught her with a man sleeping together in this room! Already used! Secondhand liao! You think I happy?

SS: Oh.. that's bad... how can she do that!

J: So you tell me she deserved to be punished or not?

SS: hmm.... I think so

J: My style of punishment is not same from ordinary. Must be very strict with her, so that next time she dare not fuck around behind my back! You support or not?

SS: ar.... this is the 1st time I see like that but I do agree it will be good too. So I support you!

J: So if you have time, welcome to stay around and watch! So that she will remember for the rest of her life her shameful deeds!

SS: Yes,, have lots of time

J: Since she already let another man see her body and her private parts, so let one more man see also not much different, correct?

SS: .. yes.. yes agree

After I had done with my meal, we both carried the table away and let the show begin!!

J to Wife: You don't want face right, now are you willing to accept your punishment. Answer me!!

Wife: Yes husband... I am guilty and I accept my punishment

Haha, she really read my mind and knew how to play along!!

J to W: Now spread your legs wide and arch your ass up all the way, so that we both can see clearly what that man had done to your genitals!

J to SS: Come and witness what she had done!

Both of us squat behind her as if we were inspecting some toy goods! Haha. Of coz he stared at her cheebye and kha-chhng with very much interest!

J to SS: Does her pussy looks like she just have sex?

SS: Hmm... hard to tell.. I also not sure but it seem red and maybe used!

I then spread her ass cheeks wider till her cunt hole opening a gap, to have a closer inspection.

J to SS: Ok, now you help me to check too. Stick one of your finger in to check.

And so he happily followed my instruction and finger poked her once and put it out again.

J: Got sperm stain or any condom rubber smell on your finger or not?

Actually, my main aim was to check whether she really did go outside to fuck or not as I also can't be too sure she did not as she claimed! We both smelt it and honestly I did not detect any but he thought got some rubber smell. But to me, it was more like her cunt juice smell as she very easy wet one!

J to SS: Put your finger in again and push it deeper and twist it too. Yes push it all the way in a few times to see how.

I purposely make him fingered fuck her, haha. Could see her trying very hard to control and not make any moaning sound. After more than 20 strokes, we checked his finger again and needless to say, it was so wet with all her sticky juice staining his finger. And he thought it was sperm! But I could tell it was not but I play along with him.

J to SS: See, I told you she just now got fucked by another man! Now you believe?

SS: .. yes... I think so too

J: So am I correct to punish her?

SS: Yes, have to!

So I went to my bag and took out something... haha.. my pervert plan begin!!

(And you know what items John took out? Pls comments!!! Thks)

Last edited by Shaky; 15-05-2019 at 04:08 PM.
Old 14-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

such perverted plot lol. Now i seriously considering doing a mid life career switch to hospitality...... hahahaha
Old 14-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
BioHistory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support!
Old 14-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

I went to get the handcuff cum legcuff from my bag and commanded her to lie on her back, near the edge of the bed. I raised both her legs up till her toes were somewhat pointing towards the ceiling. By then she got a worried look on her face. I cuffed both her legs together with both her hands and place a pillow beneath her ass, so that her whole buttocks would be raised up more and tilted towards our eye level. In this position, her entire backside and genitals will be totally at my mercy. She could not escape at all as her legs and hands were completely restraint.

J to SS: Do you think that she ought to be tied like that?

SS: ar.... is your wife. So you have the right, how you wanted to punish her. I got to learn from you too, hehe

J to Wife: You deserve it! You are guilty of being a 放荡的妻子 slut wife! Confess and describe to our new friend here, who will witness what you are guilty of? And I want you to look directly at his eyes when you tell him!

It was so embarrassing for her to say it to him. So he quickly sat on the bed, besides her, and could tell that he was very excited about what she gonna say to him!

W to SS: Yes, I confess to you now, that I had a man here with me this morning.

J: TELL HIM EXACTLY WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!!! Describe in MORE DETAILS!!!

W to SS: He FUCK me on this bed! He fuck my vain pussy twice! And both times, he shot his sperm inside me!

I was standing there, trying hard to cover my grin as I thought she had played the role pretty well.

SS to W: Oh no... how can you do such a terrible thing! But why need to let him come inside you?

W to SS: I know I am wrong but this morning, I was horny and my pussy so itchy that I badly crave for just any cock to poke me hard. And when he said he forgot to bring his CD along, I did not think much, so I still ask him to fuck me but I did ask him not to cum inside. And when he came, he never tell me as he just keep pumping me and shoot all inside. I also don't know coz I myself also climax and cum a lot till I got no control.

SS to W: No wonder, just now my finger got like sticky sperm!

And he quickly ran to the toilet to wash his hands! Haha! I quickly frenched her a bit and pinch her tits and told her that she was really good at role playing! And she smile and said she could read my mind! We break off the moment he came back. And I doubt he would want to fuck her now but I also not so stupid to let him fuck either coz I would not gain anything from it! Anyway, he did not seem to want to go off. He just stand there and kept looking at her private parts. Maybe he waiting to see how I punish her! So I took a stick and show it to her

J to W: What does this look like?

W: 藤条 Cane!

J: What do you think it is usually used for?

W: hmm... usually to cane kids when they are notti, disobey or rebellious

J to SS: Do you think she need to be caned too?

SS to J: ...hmmm.. I think so since she had done such a shameful act! So is YES, she have to be caned to taught a lesson!! I support!

Never knew this SS also kind of pervert! But I guessed he was more curious and wanted to witness for the 1st time that a husband cane his wife as punishment!

J to W: You heard what he had just said? This witness friend here wanted you to be caned, so get your ass ready for your punishment and he will watch and make sure your ass will be ended up with nice red cane lines!

Her cuffed up position is similar to this image:
Her bare ass are nicely presented for caning
Can also see her face reaction when the cane
strokes repeatedly landed on her ass
Old 14-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
ZhinsoAbeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, looking forward to more updates !
Old 14-05-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
liverkop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, keep it going
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1