The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Lingerie wife :)

***This story is NOT about me. It is about this couple whom I had met before. But it is easier to write it as "I", which is referring to the hubby guy point of view. Real or not, does not matters as it is better to read it with a pinch of salt.

Drum roll ~~~ get your tent and popcorn ready and pitch your tent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is about my wife (hubby's wife and NOT me). We are in the lingerie business. I would take care of the admin side and my wife are running outside for sales. Honestly, she is much better than me on sales as she can sell a lot more than I do.

And every month, she would fly to KL for few days to distribute sales over there. And that was the interesting part I would find out much later, even though I more or less expecting something more to her sales than meet the eyes!

A little description on my wife. Mid 30s but still kept herself elegant and always like to dress pretty. About 1.65m, slightly on the meaty side but still make head turn due to her slight heavy top, 38C with pointed nips and an equally curvy big ass. So if she wear those tight leotard pants and tight top, it will attract a lot of stares.

What happened was, on one of her trips, she fell sick and last minute could not fly to KL, so lan lan I had to fly over instead and it was a real eye opener! I was blurred like sotong as that was the 1st time i took over and not sure what to do. So upon reaching, I met up with the usual person which she usually met. He intro himself as John, a midde-age man, probably in his 40s. He really looks like those chekopeh.

He was taken aback when he saw me instead of my wife as it was too last min, we did not inform him. He seemed a bit rejected and sian.. So I try my best to to get close to him, since he was the only person I could depend on.

Since it was about dinner time, I told him I will treat him for dinner and follow by karoeke drinking session with girls thrown in for the nite for him. His reaction took a 180 degree turn and kept praising me for so nice to him. I had no choice as I need to get more info from him as he did not know who I was as I only intro myself as my wife's working colleague. He did not I am her hubby.

To be continued soon...

Last edited by Shaky; 15-05-2019 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lingerie wife :)

So skip to the karoeke session in the seedy side of KL. We were in the room and he was a good drinker with a pretty girl by his side. I did not want any girl, so i was alone as I was trying to fish some info from him. He did not say much but as the nite went on and he getting more high, he started to talk more. Looking at his character, you could tell he loved to brag and talk big type, so could only believe 50% or so..

I was well prepared and took it in my strive as he started talking. All conversation was in mandarin, canto and some broken english.

John: So what u wanna know?

Me: coz i am curious. I do not know her very well as i only started working in the company for a month (of coz I lied on this). How is she? She looks like can play type?

John: Hahaha... all guys are the same! Always on the lookout for chicks!

so I just laugh and smile along..

John: Since u so nice to me and buy me for the nite, i also happy to teach you some tricks.

He drown down another glass of beer before speaking again.

John: Fuck la! she was such a easy lay.

And he started laughing along with his girl, who was listening in too.

Me: Oh, is it? How does it go? Tell me lah..

John: The 1st time I met her that time, I already knew I can up her (there he went talk big again or maybe he was telling the truth?)

Me: wah! You so good man! (trying to make him feel good so he will talk more on the details)

J: Aiyo, I fuck so many girls, so one look I can tell she is fuckable!

Me: How it started? (I was listening with anticipation)

J: The 1st nite I met her, I suggested going to this karoeke place to relax 1st and she went along with my idea. She was like dress to kill! I was already looking up and down all over her, front and bck, top to bottom. See her already cock stand up! You know what she wear?

Me: Tell me pls?

J: I tell u later.. (and he started to grope his girl nei nei). Wah, so shiok man! she loves to drink and sing. so in my mind, I was telling myself later you will end up holding my cock, instead of the mic to sing. And I will make you drink my sperm instead of beer. Hahaha.. (And he laughed and look at his girl and told her later you also will have to do that and the girl response with her mouth action like sucking cock motion!)

Me lan lan, so just laugh along

J: When she was singing those faster bit song, I encourage her to stand up and dance and she immediately spring to action. So after a short while, she felt hot and took off her blazer and then I really can see clearly now. Coz the blazer is long, cover up everything and cant see much. As she was dancing next to me, I lean back on the sofa seat at an angle so that I would be facing directly at her ass level.

I was a bit shock by her daring pants. It was a white figure hugging pants and the material is thin. White and thin material can really see thru. I can see clearly her lacy thong, hugging her ass crack! My cock already stirring into action then. Wear until like that with her ass in front of me, shaking here n there. Isn't she looking for a fuck??? (and the girl chip in: like that means sure can good fuck la!)

And so I ask her to turn around and face me to dance. And she turn round and I almost died. The pants is so sheer that i can almost made up the shape of her cheebye hair as her darker patch is quite clear due to her lacy thong is totally see thru too. And most important is... her fucking deep cameltoe! No wonder she have to wear the long blazer to cover up!

And while she was dancing, can her big top bouncing up and down a bit. Coz she was wearing a loose thin white sheer top, with no bra and her dark tits were poking out due to the aircon blowing at her. And when she bend over to me and sing, her top open down and I saw her longkang and her twin boobs bouncing about. I told myself then, if i can bed her, i will chop off my cock!

Needless to say, I pretend to stand up and dance along with her to party. When her back face me, I purposely move in so close that when she bump her back back and front, she was bumping nicely on my cock. So I dont care and bump back into her. I put both my arms on her side and together it looks like dry fucking! (He even pull his girl to stand and did exactly what happen that nite. Yes it really looked like he was pumping her from behind).

Similar to this pictures:

Last edited by Shaky; 15-05-2019 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

By then, I was already pretending to light touch here and there and she did not reject my advances. When she was tired, she sat next to me and we talk a bit of business. I told her I will help her and push sales for her but i need to see and check the goods. Of coz my plan was, I need a model to wear those lingerie and see which one are good. I told her I did not have any model, so she will have to be the model. She just smile and said no problem.

So off we went back to her hotel room. Can see she already a bit high or maybe pretend to be high! hahha. So I chose a few of the most sexy and see thru, including those crotchless panties! Haha, so I can see her whole body almost nude and erotic. So she lan lan went into the toilet to change and model for me. But I stop her in her tracks and told her i want to see the thongs she was wearing 1st, so I ask her to pull down her pants and she happily oblige.

Wow, so fucking sexy with her big ass. I was siting on the sofa and she was standing in front of me so close. I pretend to check out the material and took the opportunity to touch her ass. I told her I need to see the bottom part, so I made her bend over with her hands on her spread legs. Wah! Her whole backside showing up at my face. At that position, her thin thong line cannot even hide her brown asshole! i put my face so close that i can almost smell it!

I inspect the thong material by pulling it, thereby exposing her complete round ass and I told myself that her asshole will sooner or later by open by me! I pretend to move my hands like accidentally blushing her tight brown hole ans she just shivered.

J:

She then went on to change and put on a complete see thru short teddy. Her big neh neh was staring at me. Her bottom was wearing a crotchless panties. So swee and smooth. So i ask her to stand with her legs spread wide and can see her whole pussy with some bushes on top. I stared at it in details as if I was trying to count how much hair she have! hahaha. I could tell she loved exposing herself to me. She was such a vain woman!

I touch the material but more like touching her instead and I could see her closed her eyes and enjoying my touches. I groped her twin top, thru her lingerie and pinched her tits softly and both tits harden with my touches. Slowly my hand move down, like drawing a line on her body. My hands went south crossing her jungle bushes, down to her vagina. I used both hands to spread her pussy lips a bit, exposing her sensitive clit! Can see her glistering wetness shining back at me. By that time, she was already very wet with her sticky cunt juice! I told myself I was preparing her for a very super great fuck of my life!

She was so turn on then, nothing could stop us from proceeding further, even if her hubby were to call her at that moment! (I was telling myself, why didn't I call her?)

She already auto opening her legs wider for easy access for me. the moment I touch her clit, it was like electric shock for her as she seemed to lost control, moaning the words, "Wǒ kuài yào gāocháo" (meaning I want to climax soon!). so I teased her more by rubbing her clit to the point of no return. She cant control much longer and she bust the words, " Jìnlái ba, Fuck me!" "Oh... fuck me now!

See, she wanted me to fuck her 1st. I also never say I want to fuck her! so you tell me she easy or not??

Me: So did u do it?

The girl said: waw! even a fool also will be able to fuck her lah! (and they both burst into laughter)

Last edited by Shaky; 15-05-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping here
Old 11-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Omaigot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOmaigot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping.. nice start TS
Old 11-05-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

J: She invite me to enter her, so how could I refused this horny lady! I quickly strip bare and my hard lanjiao spring into attention. She stared at my cock as if admiring my little bro. So I told her since you like to sing, use my cock as your mic to sing. I just pushed her head down, with my cock pointing at her face, I simply shaft it in! So shiok man!

And she said, "Nǐ hěn huàidàn (you so bad boy). and she suck my kukujiao like she so hungry for it! And I had to say she is really a good cock sucker! The way she twist and suction very well and I could feel her tongue action going round my cock head. I also cant control much longer but I did not want to waste it.

I knew I could push her around and she seemed submissive and will like it. I pulled her hair up, making her stand up and spin her around. I slap her ass playfully a few times and hurry her to get into doggie position with her ass facing me. I stand on the bed too and slapped her ass again, commanding her ass to push up! "Pìgu Shànglái"

I slap her ass a few more times to see her reaction and truth to what I had said. She even encourage me to hit her more. "Dǎ wǒ de pìgu. I was hot and exited by her positive response. "You notti girl, i will beat your ass harder! i beginning to get rough with her. I hit her harder and she moan even louder.

Can even see her pussy juice dripping on the bed. You give men play you, you very shiok right! And she replied she love it! Her ass cheeks already quite red with my hand marks. she could not tahan anymore and said," Bǎ nǐ de jiaojiao tuī jìnqù (push your cock inside me!). Haha.. she wanted very much for me to fuck her. I command her to spread her pussy wide open for me, so she quickly use both hands to spread it. I could even see her pink cunt hole gap!

As it was harder for her to balance when her hands were on her ass, she spread her legs even wider. I place my cock head at her cunt entrance, touching it slightly and she started to shiver. She said, "kuài jìnlái" Faster come in! I did not even have to push it in as she she impatiently push her ass back and pop, my kuku went in so smoothly due to her extreme wetness.

I knew I also could not hold much longer due to our intense forplay anticipation. She wanted the fuck so badly that she was the one pushing back and forth instead of me! so comical. I dont give a fuck as I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock deep inside her. Really like riding a horse! with her so big, smooth and bouncy, her ass really made for doggie style fuck! she was screaming like crazy. The loudest ever! she was moaning to herself, "so fucking shiok and good. Fuck me harder. Dont stop, keep fucking me!

I kept pulling her hair hard, so that I would be banging her back and forth furiously! As there was a mirror at her front, she was tilting her head up, with her mouth wide open. She really have a fuck me face! As her music got louder, i also lost control and cumming soon. She scream, "Wǒ láile (I'm cumming!). I let her cum several waves before I pull my cock out, grab her hair to face me and shaft it deep inside her mouth. And she obediently slurp it all up.

I did not care as I hold on to her head and literally fuck her mouth, thereby shooting all my cum inside her. I told her to open her mouth and I saw so much of my sticky cum on her tongue. I told her to eat it all up and she swallowed it all in. What a pretty sight! Good to eat? And she playfully said very good to eat! And I made her clean up my cock till it was clean and dry. And we both collapsed in each other's arm

Last edited by Shaky; 15-05-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Support and camping here.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Sevilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 11-05-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
sluddish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very good start bro, please keep going!
Old 11-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Starting so happening already ah. I like.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jeryll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting bro. Keep it cumming
Old 11-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Waiting for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1