The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife envy of daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazze View Post
hmm my situation is not between wife and daughter (no kids yet) but between wife and her sis lol
this is a healthy competition.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all

Duno if TS is joking or what but sure as hell made my morning
Old 10-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wife has a naughty suggestion in car just now.
She asks if she can leave the door ajar a bit and rock me sitting up and hope that daughter walks past and sees how solid and sexual mum really is. She wants to moan loud and rock me furiously and gives a vey horny look and let daughter know mum still has it.
I said siao, if strangers can la, but not duaghter!
Wife going bonkers liao. But I find this situation at my advantage. She is taking revenge via me! I am honestly more amused than alarmed.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Is ur daughter adopted?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 10-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No. From my cock and wife push combined produced her
Old 10-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

From my cock and wife pussy combined produced her
Old 10-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Actually I really love this idea but not my daughter watch. Maybe wait for wife sister to come and show her. But then if wife sister comes, wife will not want to show her. Unless I secretly text wife sister to come for urgent matter and then she happened to walk past after maid opened door for her.

Damn whenever wife rocks me, I must check the door. Scully she really means it and leave it ajar. I also scared if daughter sees us making furious love, she gets turned on and wants to try it with male friends. She now at the age of birds and the bees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Wife has a naughty suggestion in car just now.
She asks if she can leave the door ajar a bit and rock me sitting up and hope that daughter walks past and sees how solid and sexual mum really is. She wants to moan loud and rock me furiously and gives a vey horny look and let daughter know mum still has it.
I said siao, if strangers can la, but not duaghter!
Wife going bonkers liao. But I find this situation at my advantage. She is taking revenge via me! I am honestly more amused than alarmed.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lao! why suddenly becoming more and more messy? Hahaha. But if the idea makes you high, that's good for you but same feeling like yours, if own daughter see really cannot lah. So weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazze View Post
hmm my situation is not between wife and daughter (no kids yet) but between wife and her sis lol
This is quite common. Even guys also will. Like my brother envy i am taller.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 10-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Duno if TS is joking or what but sure as hell made my morning
TS is starting to sound like a JAV film which only exists in fantasy!!!

True or not, just enjoy!
Old 10-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why the wife compare
compare her time and her time now,you guys are able to provide lot more for the children, like food, health care, sports.
So the young children are growing better too....
See how many short parent have children taller than them, then those parent compare meh.
Compare boobs, those big boobs one envy those small boobs one, those small boobs one envy those big boobs one, so when can such comparison end.
Just ask your wife to get over it.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 13
EnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to behold

Lucky not handsome son, else the wife probably want a 3some with TS n the son.

Some weird shit going on here.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

I am enjoying the rivalry. Using it to my benefit. Now wife is super eager to prove to herself that she is still relevant. Every time I suck her nipples, I look up to her eyes and she will look down in approval. When I paint her big clit, I also look up and she will look down in ecstasy. She now rocks more furious than ever. I will also tease her whenever I see young ladies with bigger boobs than her. I will also point out to her whenever got duaghter got bigger boobs than her mum. I say “see! Not only u what!”. Then she will sniggle and pinch me. That’s the signal that she will f me hard that night. Revenge on me!
Old 10-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a psychotic family.
All members should be sent to the gas chambers.
Rape the 14 year old before hand though.
Purify the gene pool.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Sounds like a psychotic family.
All members should be sent to the gas chambers.
Rape the 14 year old before hand though.
Purify the gene pool.
TS should train his daughter so she be better in bed than her mother. Too bad mother has inferiority complex else can train daughter to be an even better piece of fuck meat.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 10-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4836 / Power: 7
124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute124asf124 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah TS I love your stories
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1