The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Blood test result of a Vegan

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Meat eaters...just drop dead pls..

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:10 PM

Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Welcome back Scroobal!!!!!!!

Wella wella wella…I guess having three people accused of being you was too much to take.

There has been utter chaos here….the gay albino cunt and his obese Pastafarian partner have been running riot with their rantings.

Here's a song to toast your return.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 PM

Thumbs up Blood test result of a Vegan

Meat eaters...just drop dead pls..

Old 10-03-2016, 08:50 PM

Thumbs up Bad Muslim Bao-Tou ISIS Members To Kafirs! Will He Burn In Hell?

More than a dozen Britons and a handful of Americans are among Islamic State fighters reportedly named in a cache of 22,000 documents obtained by German intelligence.

Britons identified in the documents so far had previously been revealed to the public and are dead, killed in US-led strikes, or their whereabouts unknown. Sixteen Britons are thought to be on the list, among them Junaid Hussain and Reyaad Khan.

The documents, thought to be from a border crossing into Syria, are questionnaires of each would-be recruit. There are 23 questions, including names, date and place of birth, hometown, telephone number, education and blood type.

Germany’s interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, confirmed the documents were real and they would facilitate “speedier, clearer investigations and stricter prison sentences” for those returning from Syria and Iraq. De Maizière said the materials help clarify “the underlying structures of this terrorist organisation”.

A spokesperson for the BKA, the German federal police, confirmed that the agency was in possession of the cache of documents, adding that experts determined their authenticity. German officials did not specify how the agency had got the documents, nor how many names had been found within them.

German media reported that the questionnaire asked would-be Isis recruits about any previous experience they had in jihad and whether they were prepared to be suicide bombers.

The existence of the documents was revealed by the Munich-based Süddeutsche Zeitung paper and German broadcasters WDR and NDR on Monday evening. Zaman al-Wasl, a pro-opposition Syrian news website, published examples of the questionnaires on Tuesday.

Sky News claimed on Tuesday that it too has obtained copies of what appeared to be the same documents, containing about 22,000 names. It said the they were passed on a memory stick stolen from Isis internal security police by a former Free Syrian Army convert who later became disillusioned with Isis.

The documents held by the German authorities seem to have been collected at the end of 2013. Even the lowest estimate of the numbers that crossed the border in that period indicates the sheer scale of volunteers to Isis. The documents will be useful to intelligence agencies in confirming names and details of people suspected of joining Isis. However, it was reported that there are names not previously known to the intelligence services.

Zaman al-Wasl reported that personal details of 1,736 fighters from 40 countries had been revealed – a quarter were Saudis and the rest predominantly Tunisian, Moroccan and Egyptian.

The documents, written in Arabic and stamped with logos used by Isis, allegedly contain details of 16 British fighters, four from the US and six from Canada, as well as recruits from France and Germany.

Intelligence agencies have estimated that about 700 Britons have joined Isis.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...22000-fighters

Old 10-03-2016, 09:20 PM

Thumbs up Woman trapped inside burning house

Suspected to be the work of illegal moneylending.Firemen had to used cutting tools to break into the unit.The main gate was locked by a bicycle chain.Really waiting for someone to get kill????

Old 10-03-2016, 09:40 PM

Thumbs up Captured TRS Editors Assaulted By Patriotic 'Lion King' Ah Beng!

Sporting a blonde delinquent hair, a plump Chinese man wearing a black jacket looked to be in his 40s arrived to outside the Singapore courtroom and slapped a pile of papers at alleged former The Real Singapore (TRS) editor Yang Kai Heng.

Surprisingly, the only photo that Singapore’s government-controlled media manage to take despite having a squad of camera-standby reporters is one of the man’s side view. It is understood the assault happened in the presence of patrolling police officers and reporters outside the courtroom. State media ChannelNewsAsia claimed that the pile of papers is a writ of summons for a civil suit, even though they did not interview the assailant or witnessed the papers themselves.

The unknown man was not arrested by the police even though the chances of him re-offending and assaulting the TRS duo is high.

27-year-old Yang Kai Heng did not plead guilty to the 7 counts of charges under the Sedition Act because he was not involved with the website’s editorial. However, the Singapore Press Holdings media have labelled him as an editor of TRS.

The prosecution claimed that Yang Kai Heng and his wife, Ai Takagi, “pocketed sums of between AU$18,718.85 to AU$53,543.94 a month” and that they “pocketed a total of A$474,594.56 in advertising revenue.” However, the advertising revenue came from Google Adsense, a legitimate advertising avenue.

The choice of the word “pocketed” seemingly suggested that the duo earned their revenue in an uncanny manner relating to misappropriation when the funds are legally channeled and not money-laundered. However, the more important question is how did the prosecution lay their hands on the figures when the duo have refused to declare their financial statements.

SPH media The New Paper claimed that Ai Takagi “doctored, fabricated and published articles that had the tendency to promote ill will among different classes of people in Singapore – just to attract Internet users to her website”, while another state media Mediacorp’s ChannelNewsAsia claimed that she “manufactured the articles”. These baseless claims are however not backed up with any evidence as the website published about 12,000 articles to date, with about 20 articles a day on average during it’s 2 year run.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/03...itor-revealed/

Thumbs up Woman trapped inside burning house

Suspected to be the work of illegal moneylending.Firemen had to used cutting tools to break into the unit.The main gate was locked by a bicycle chain.Really waiting for someone to get kill????

Thumbs up Bad Muslim Bao-Tou ISIS Members To Kafirs! Will He Burn In Hell?

More than a dozen Britons and a handful of Americans are among Islamic State fighters reportedly named in a cache of 22,000 documents obtained by German intelligence.

Britons identified in the documents so far had previously been revealed to the public and are dead, killed in US-led strikes, or their whereabouts unknown. Sixteen Britons are thought to be on the list, among them Junaid Hussain and Reyaad Khan.

The documents, thought to be from a border crossing into Syria, are questionnaires of each would-be recruit. There are 23 questions, including names, date and place of birth, hometown, telephone number, education and blood type.

Germany’s interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, confirmed the documents were real and they would facilitate “speedier, clearer investigations and stricter prison sentences” for those returning from Syria and Iraq. De Maizière said the materials help clarify “the underlying structures of this terrorist organisation”.

A spokesperson for the BKA, the German federal police, confirmed that the agency was in possession of the cache of documents, adding that experts determined their authenticity. German officials did not specify how the agency had got the documents, nor how many names had been found within them.

German media reported that the questionnaire asked would-be Isis recruits about any previous experience they had in jihad and whether they were prepared to be suicide bombers.

The existence of the documents was revealed by the Munich-based Süddeutsche Zeitung paper and German broadcasters WDR and NDR on Monday evening. Zaman al-Wasl, a pro-opposition Syrian news website, published examples of the questionnaires on Tuesday.

Sky News claimed on Tuesday that it too has obtained copies of what appeared to be the same documents, containing about 22,000 names. It said the they were passed on a memory stick stolen from Isis internal security police by a former Free Syrian Army convert who later became disillusioned with Isis.

The documents held by the German authorities seem to have been collected at the end of 2013. Even the lowest estimate of the numbers that crossed the border in that period indicates the sheer scale of volunteers to Isis. The documents will be useful to intelligence agencies in confirming names and details of people suspected of joining Isis. However, it was reported that there are names not previously known to the intelligence services.

Zaman al-Wasl reported that personal details of 1,736 fighters from 40 countries had been revealed – a quarter were Saudis and the rest predominantly Tunisian, Moroccan and Egyptian.

The documents, written in Arabic and stamped with logos used by Isis, allegedly contain details of 16 British fighters, four from the US and six from Canada, as well as recruits from France and Germany.

Intelligence agencies have estimated that about 700 Britons have joined Isis.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...22000-fighters

Old 10-03-2016, 10:00 PM

Thumbs up Captured TRS Editors Assaulted By Patriotic 'Lion King' Ah Beng!

Sporting a blonde delinquent hair, a plump Chinese man wearing a black jacket looked to be in his 40s arrived to outside the Singapore courtroom and slapped a pile of papers at alleged former The Real Singapore (TRS) editor Yang Kai Heng.

Surprisingly, the only photo that Singapore’s government-controlled media manage to take despite having a squad of camera-standby reporters is one of the man’s side view. It is understood the assault happened in the presence of patrolling police officers and reporters outside the courtroom. State media ChannelNewsAsia claimed that the pile of papers is a writ of summons for a civil suit, even though they did not interview the assailant or witnessed the papers themselves.

The unknown man was not arrested by the police even though the chances of him re-offending and assaulting the TRS duo is high.

27-year-old Yang Kai Heng did not plead guilty to the 7 counts of charges under the Sedition Act because he was not involved with the website’s editorial. However, the Singapore Press Holdings media have labelled him as an editor of TRS.

The prosecution claimed that Yang Kai Heng and his wife, Ai Takagi, “pocketed sums of between AU$18,718.85 to AU$53,543.94 a month” and that they “pocketed a total of A$474,594.56 in advertising revenue.” However, the advertising revenue came from Google Adsense, a legitimate advertising avenue.

The choice of the word “pocketed” seemingly suggested that the duo earned their revenue in an uncanny manner relating to misappropriation when the funds are legally channeled and not money-laundered. However, the more important question is how did the prosecution lay their hands on the figures when the duo have refused to declare their financial statements.

SPH media The New Paper claimed that Ai Takagi “doctored, fabricated and published articles that had the tendency to promote ill will among different classes of people in Singapore – just to attract Internet users to her website”, while another state media Mediacorp’s ChannelNewsAsia claimed that she “manufactured the articles”. These baseless claims are however not backed up with any evidence as the website published about 12,000 articles to date, with about 20 articles a day on average during it’s 2 year run.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/03...itor-revealed/

Old 10-03-2016, 11:20 PM

Thumbs up Sinkie Cricket Team Loses Their Training Ground! No Empty Field To Train? LOL

SINGAPORE: Cricket looks set to make its debut at next year's SEA Games, but the Singapore national team's preparations have taken a hit after they lost their training ground.

This took place when authorities took back the Kallang cricket field, which will be redeveloped for community sporting activities.

The Kallang cricket field has been home to Singapore cricket since 1995. The field is owned by Sport Singapore, which leases it out to the Singapore Cricket Association on a yearly basis. But the lease was not renewed in January, leaving the national team without a place to train.

Their alternative now is to rent cricket pitches at private-member clubs such as the Singapore Indian Association, and these will cost about S$650 per session.

Said Mr Saad Khan Janjua, director of operations and coaching at the Singapore Cricket Association: "We got the letter from Sports Singapore, saying that we have to stop playing here, we can't even use this field or facility. And they've mentioned that they are giving us Farrer Park, which will be ready in September. But from January till September, we don't have any place to train."

A plot of land at Farrer Park has been allocated to the cricketers as a temporary solution, but fences and a clay pitch have to be installed before it can be used. The Singapore Cricket Association said the new facility, which will be up and running by September, will still pose challenges because it does not meet international standards.

Mr Saad noted: "Farrer Park is not a cricket field. It's very small and the dimensions that they're suggesting us to use for two years is very small. I'm afraid that we will not be able to hold any matches. Being a national body, we need to organise, we need to play bilateral series. But we don't have a proper facility."

Singapore's cricket scene has been on the rise, with an increased emphasis on youth development. The national team is ranked 24th in the world, climbing 15 rungs in eight years.

They are gunning for a place at the Under-19 World Cup in 2018 and a medal at next year's SEA Games. But the lack of a proper training ground could hamper the sport's development.

Mr Saad said: “When our national players come, if we don't provide them facilities, how can we compete at the SEA Games and with the world if we don't have a proper facility ... So this is going to be a big problem, so I'm scared that this can damage our position in the world ranking."

The absence of a facility had initially threatened to jeopardise the association's plan to host some matches against Qatar. But on Thursday afternoon (Mar 10), Sport Singapore allowed the series to be held at Kallang.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/2590738.html

Old 10-03-2016, 11:40 PM

Thumbs up This is why opposition should give up: The story of Singapore.

Singapore, perhaps Michigan's most famous ghost town, is one of the casualties of the four great fires (Chicago, Holland, Peshtigo, and Manistee) that ravaged the northern midwest on October 8, 1871.[1] Its ruins now lie buried beneath the sand dunes of the Lake Michigan shoreline at the mouth of the Kalamazoo River in Saugatuck Township, near the cities of Saugatuck and Douglas in Allegan County.

Singapore, Michigan, was founded in 1836 by New York land speculator Oshea Wilder, who was hoping to build a port town to rival Chicago and Milwaukee.[2] At its height, the town boasted of three mills, two hotels, several general stores, a renowned bank, and was home to Michigan's first schoolhouse. In total, the town consisted of 23 buildings and two sawmills.[3]

The great bank scandal

In 1838, two banks were established in Allegan County: the Bank of Allegan and the Bank of Singapore. Both were "of the famous wildcat species".[4]

By 1838, over $50,000 in Singapore Bank notes had been placed in circulation. Shortly after the Civil War, Singapore was involved in a bank scandal. State banks were required to maintain enough hard currency on hand to cover at least 1/3 of the banknotes that were circulating, and neither Singapore nor Allegan was at that level.

From time to time collectors come across Singapore Bank notes used by the Singapore Bank. There are a few known full sheets of the bank notes before they were cut into individual notes, sometimes signed and sometimes unsigned by the bank president or authorized personnel at the time. There are a few such notes on display (not for sale) in an antique store in Galesburg, Michigan.

40-day blizzard

The 40-Day Blizzard of 1842 might very well have wiped out the people of Singapore, had it not been for the shipwreck of the Milwaukie just off her shore. The food with which that ship was stocked nourished the people of Singapore until the blizzard blew over.[5]

Singapore's demise

After the fires which swept through Chicago, Holland, and Peshtigo in late 1871, Singapore was almost completely deforested supplying the three towns with lumber for rebuilding. Without the protective tree cover, the winds and sands coming off Lake Michigan quickly eroded the town into ruins and within four years had completely covered it over.[6] The town was vacated by 1875.

Today, Singapore lives on only in the name of the Singapore Yacht Club, which is at one end of town. Just as the "cow kicking over the lantern" story was born out of the Great Chicago Fire, this event also gave birth to a legend. The story persists that one resident of Singapore refused to move, even as the sand enveloped his home. Eventually he had to enter and leave the dwelling by a second floor window, and he stayed until the sand reached the roof.[6]

Sinkie gong cheebye still waiting for PAP to save him. But PAP elites already run road.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore,_Michigan

http://www.singaporemichigan.com/

Old 11-03-2016, 12:00 AM

Thumbs up PAP strategy is so predictable

After all the ferocious bashing of MINDEF online, the PAP launches a spin on the goodness of NS.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-he-enlists-ns

Old 11-03-2016, 12:00 AM

Thumbs up Ang Mo Harshly Punished For Starting Unprovoked Fight With High Caste Ah Neh!

SINGAPORE - A drunken insurance broker who punched a neighbour on the nose in a row over a cigarette lighter was fined $2,500 on Thursday.

Briton Kris Nathaniel John Francis Korosec, 35, pleaded guilty to hurting Mr Prateek Manchanda, 36, at Tower 1, The Sail @ Marina Bay, Marina Boulevard, on Aug 14, 2014.

A court heard that Mr Manchanda and a friend were going into the lift at Tower 1 at 2.30am that day when he noticed a drunken Korosec standing outside.

Korosec asked Mr Manchanda for a lighter but he said he did not have one.

But Korosec insisted that he give him a lighter and refused to let the lift door close.

Mr Manchanda left and went to the security counter to get help.

Korosec came and suddenly punched Mr Manchanda on the nose.

As the security officer did not intervene, and fearing that he would be punched again, the victim entered into a scuffle with Korosec and managed to pin him down until a security officer arrived.

Mr Manchanda suffered minor injuries.

Korosec's lawyer Amarjit Singh said it was a one-off incident, and the reason Korosec acted out of character was his intoxicated state.

Assistant Public Prosecutor Prakash Otharam, who sought a fine of $2,500 to $3,000, highlighted that Korosec's attack was unprovoked.

Korosec could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000 for voluntarily causing hurt.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...eighbours-nose

Old 11-03-2016, 12:20 AM

Thumbs up PAP strategy is so predictable

After all the ferocious bashing of MINDEF online, the PAP launches a spin on the goodness of NS.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-he-enlists-ns

Old 11-03-2016, 12:20 AM

Thumbs up Ang Mo Harshly Punished For Starting Unprovoked Fight With High Caste Ah Neh!

SINGAPORE - A drunken insurance broker who punched a neighbour on the nose in a row over a cigarette lighter was fined $2,500 on Thursday.

Briton Kris Nathaniel John Francis Korosec, 35, pleaded guilty to hurting Mr Prateek Manchanda, 36, at Tower 1, The Sail @ Marina Bay, Marina Boulevard, on Aug 14, 2014.

A court heard that Mr Manchanda and a friend were going into the lift at Tower 1 at 2.30am that day when he noticed a drunken Korosec standing outside.

Korosec asked Mr Manchanda for a lighter but he said he did not have one.

But Korosec insisted that he give him a lighter and refused to let the lift door close.

Mr Manchanda left and went to the security counter to get help.

Korosec came and suddenly punched Mr Manchanda on the nose.

As the security officer did not intervene, and fearing that he would be punched again, the victim entered into a scuffle with Korosec and managed to pin him down until a security officer arrived.

Mr Manchanda suffered minor injuries.

Korosec's lawyer Amarjit Singh said it was a one-off incident, and the reason Korosec acted out of character was his intoxicated state.

Assistant Public Prosecutor Prakash Otharam, who sought a fine of $2,500 to $3,000, highlighted that Korosec's attack was unprovoked.

Korosec could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000 for voluntarily causing hurt.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...eighbours-nose

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1