The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
17 year old Singaporean molested by Banglah in broad daylight at Novena

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/02...ght-at-novena/

https://www.facebook.com/STReview

A 17-year-old Singaporean girl was molested by a 26-year-old Bangladesh national in broad daylight at Novena. The victim accidentally bumped into the molester at the basketball court outside VeloCity, which she apologised. The Banglah, Setu Mohammad Ismottoha, then followed her and approached her for a conversation in an open street, before hugging her, squeezing her breast and kissing her on the cheek a few times.

The 17-year-old shouted for help and a male passer-by came to her aid, and the Banglah was presumed to have ran away. When she reached home and told her father about the molest, the father called the police and the Banglah was identified via CCTV cameras and arrested at Aljunied MRT station a few days later.

Setu was sentenced to 10 months’ jail and 3 strokes of the cane on Thursday (Feb 18).
Old 20-02-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 17 year old Singaporean molested by Banglah in broad daylight at Novena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/02...ght-at-novena/

A 17-year-old Singaporean girl was molested by a 26-year-old Bangladesh national in broad daylight at Novena. The victim accidentally bumped into the molester at the basketball court outside VeloCity, which she apologised. The Banglah, Setu Mohammad Ismottoha, then followed her and approached her for a conversation in an open street, before hugging her, squeezing her breast and kissing her on the cheek a few times.

The 17-year-old shouted for help and a male passer-by came to her aid, and the Banglah was presumed to have ran away. When she reached home and told her father about the molest, the father called the police and the Banglah was identified via CCTV cameras and arrested at Aljunied MRT station a few days later.

Setu was sentenced to 10 months’ jail and 3 strokes of the cane on Thursday (Feb 18).
good for u to believe unreliable websites like this and trust their news?
Old 20-02-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
good for u to believe unreliable websites like this and trust their news?
I dont discriminate.

This Bangla was indeed sentenced to jail for the above crime. It means story above was true.

If you only believe Singapore Media, then find this story in the Media. It is there.
But good luck to you for only believing Singapore Media.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont discriminate.

This Bangla was indeed sentenced to jail for the above crime. It means story above was true.

If you only believe Singapore Media, then find this story in the Media. It is there.
But good luck to you for only believing Singapore Media.
well good luck to u believe from a publisher who is a castaway and afraid to come back
Old 20-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
well good luck to u believe from a publisher who is a castaway and afraid to come back
You are discriminating his articles base on events that happened to him which meant you did not judge the merits/demerits of the articles by itself.

Singapore Media may be controlled by only PAP but it does not mean all the articles from the Media are false, unreliable and poor. There are some good articles from the Media too, the non-political articles.

Last edited by kuasimi; 20-02-2016 at 02:44 AM.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aceone10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: 17 year old Singaporean molested by Banglah in broad daylight at Novena

Quote:
You are discriminating his articles base on events that happened to him which meant you did not judge the merits/demerits of the articles by itself.

Singapore Media may be controlled by only PAP but it does not mean all the articles from the Media are false, unreliable and poor. There are some good articles from the Media too, the non-political articles.
I dont trust Ah Loong.. so I dont trust the country Ah Loong run....
Old 20-02-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:

And what are these 'good' articles? The reprint of articles written by foreign press? Or their dubious food, movies etc 'reviews' or their infamous 'interviews'?

You have much to learn.
Old 20-02-2016, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceone10 View Post
I dont trust Ah Loong.. so I dont trust the country Ah Loong run....

Likewise i don't trust clone(S) like you, the fugitives, the no substance opposition parties, the disgruntled individual and the foreign media (good at stirring shit in order to boost readership at the expense of our country)

Pls stop destroying my country, stop making false accusation against our govt, stop spreading untrue rumours, stop tarnishing our govt's image to the outside world via Youtube, Facebooks, private shitty blogs, chatrooms etc........

pls stop lurking at all internet forums 24/7 365 days fabricating stories, destroying Singaporean values and cohesiveness, split our community and create hatred among Singaporean, brain washing Singaporean to vote against our govt and trying to destroy our country thus causing our currency to depreciate !!!

Fellow Singaporean pls B E W A R E !!!

Pls help to spread this P O W E R F U L message around !!!

Last edited by AC_Milan; 20-02-2016 at 05:10 AM.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
Watiwati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wait wait wait.

Before we continue, weren't you the same fucker who mentioned about leaving this forum after all the hatred you managed to garner on yourself?

& now you are back here again?

Wow, i think the moderators should really take action on you already.

Mods, if you are looking at this, please take action.
Old 21-02-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watiwati View Post
Wait wait wait.

Before we continue, weren't you the same fucker who mentioned about leaving this forum after all the hatred you managed to garner on yourself?

This fucker does not care about such things, he is promoting this other fucker's website in boss sam's forum... Maybe both fuckers r the same person... Who knows???
Old 22-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:

which crap articles are you referring to ?

are those from reliable sources or from the private disgruntled individual or the foreign media or the no-solution bickering parties' shitty blogs ?

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Old 22-02-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

This bloody (kek leng kia) aka clone king in this forum always trying to promote his shitty website via this forum and $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum.

When he was a senior editor he was cunning enuff to push his subordinates to the firing line to write negative articles about our political scene to test how far our govt can tolerate !

a mother fucker team up with foreign media to brainwash S'porean to topple our govt and stir our community apart

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Old 22-02-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_boy View Post
This bloody (kek leng kia) aka clone king in this forum always trying to promote his shitty website via this forum and $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum.

:
I also know from $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum, to be exact should be EDMW. Anyway, you all know where all his sources come from can already. Reliable or not, i think singapore-lang can ownself decide. Cant fault on the thread he posted because indeed it is sexual related but then again, whats his hidden agenda? Influx of "foreigners"? I think the only way to stop this guy from posting is change the current govt, removed all foreigners and we ourselves can start building our road from scratch.
Old 22-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watiwati View Post
Wait wait wait.

No idea man, Im also thinking about such issues. I think to be honest, it is hard to monitor such threads. There is always a grey area between his so called "current affairs" and "politics". He will always debated his stance by saying its current affairs whereas the others will know it is purely a skewed article with hidden agendas.
Old 25-02-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
He will always debated his stance by saying its current affairs whereas the others will know it is purely a skewed article with hidden agendas.
To be fair, the PAP controlled Singapore Media produced much more skewed articles with hidden agendas past 50 years and Singaporeans actually believed it.

Just that in the past, there was no Internet to double check if articles from Singapore Media has integrity or not.

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentSG

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/

https://www.facebook.com/The-Alterna...8759327518739/

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff

https://www.facebook.com/Fabrication...97912132/?rc=p

https://www.facebook.com/The-Workers...5421570592834/

https://www.facebook.com/WPgrassroots/

http://wpcf.sg/

http://wpyouth.sg/

https://www.facebook.com/wpyouth/

https://www.facebook.com/aljuniedcommunity