The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
PM Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching ride the train and commuters didn’t care

PM Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching ride the train and commuters didn’t care

By The Independent - February 8, 2016

http://theindependent.sg/pm-lee-hsie...rs-didnt-care/

https://www.facebook.com/STReview

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentSG

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/

https://www.facebook.com/The-Alterna...8759327518739/

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff

https://www.facebook.com/Fabrication...97912132/?rc=p

https://www.facebook.com/The-Workers...5421570592834/

https://www.facebook.com/WPgrassroots

http://wpcf.sg/

The following is a letter from a reader

Letter by Chan Chee On

I was surprised to see PM Lee and his wife Ho Ching take the train today. I was more surprised to see that many people did not recognise them, or greet them. The security person though looked very nervous.

It is encouraging to see our Prime Minister take the train like that to see how ordinary people live.

Last edited by kuasimi; 12-02-2016 at 01:31 AM.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: PM Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching ride the train and commuters didn’t care

Our Honourable PM should try riding the MRT during the Peak Hours.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 09-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This TS ah, not say i want to comment. Your articles are clearly skewed towards political upheaval. There is no impartialness in terms your "research findings". Isnt this forum supposed to be a sex forum where people talking about sexciting experience? I think there are many other forums already have related stories about such stuff and your "work" will be appreciated even more there. So TS, if u got any nice sexciting experience, do write in this forum for everyone to enjoy. I dont even feel sexcited by looking at LHL and his wife. But dont write stuff like dreamzknight who he always fantanized to rape his relatives.

It's just my 2cent worth.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Pui!!

In the real world n democracy, ppl will walk up to him n fuck him like I voted for you n what have you done?

Even in an oppressed country, there'll b ppl who'll say loudly to the air but not directed at him. Things like

Stay at home n count your money la!

You so fast forgot we pay respects to your father.
You Otw to pay respects to Benjamin bo?
Cb you no heart la.

Quickly siam this cabin ar. Meet greedy ghost in cny damn suay.

But sporeans damn boji

Last edited by sadfa; 09-02-2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah try taking the train when theres no space to even fidget around. everyone's home for cny visiting, obviously there wouldnt be much people taking the train. dont get the meaning of this article, does it mean we must greet him everywhere we go?
Old 09-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MnlBkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope he (LSL) see that no one gives up seat for elderly and most in the train are foreign talents.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnlBkk View Post
Hope he (LSL) see that no one gives up seat for elderly and most in the train are foreign talents.
For the former, he will blame sporeans.
For the latter, he will b happy n call it progress.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogary View Post
yeah try taking the train when theres no space to even fidget around. everyone's home for cny visiting, obviously there wouldnt be much people taking the train. dont get the meaning of this article, does it mean we must greet him everywhere we go?
The meaning is this the same as emperor kangxi survey his kingdom without his enormous retinue.

But He gutless Cos he don't dare go during normal operations when its crowded n train is slow n go without bodyguards.

He also discovered the foreigners he love even more than sporeans don't niao him.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Not many people greeted him because most that greeted PM Lee at SG50 in public are foreigners, PRs and New Citizens who took the festive opportunity to return to their home countries during CNY. Thus the public transport, malls and the streets have more space than usual or look empty.

This meant half the Singapore population are foreigners or PRs, other half is Singaporeans. Half of Singaporeans are New Citizens.

Every festive period, it will show Singapore have not many people to defend Singapore during crisis because if peace time, these foreigners, PRs and New Citizens return to home countries to enjoy their free days, then war times, all the more, these foreigners, PRs and New Citizens will first flee Singapore to go back to their first homes in home countries.

Singapore born and bred Singaporeans will bear main burden of every bad thing happening in Singapore. Singaporeans are in a terrible situation.

Last edited by kuasimi; 09-02-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
This TS ah, not say i want to comment. Your articles are clearly skewed towards political upheaval. There is no impartialness in terms your "research findings". Isnt this forum supposed to be a sex forum where people talking about sexciting experience? I think there are many other forums already have related stories about such stuff and your "work" will be appreciated even more there. So TS, if u got any nice sexciting experience, do write in this forum for everyone to enjoy. I dont even feel sexcited by looking at LHL and his wife. But dont write stuff like dreamzknight who he always fantanized to rape his relatives.

It's just my 2cent worth.
If Media, Government, Civil Service, GLCs, Grassroots which had national duty to remain neutral and impartial are not shy to favour only PAP and stir political upheaval at Opposition parties then all the more, individuals especially netizens have no duty to remain neutral or impartial. Everybody can take sides.

Please be clear, not making political figures or Government look good is not equal to political upheavals. If you want everyone to accept Government Marketing, then North Korea, ISIS and China might suit you better.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Did Temasek Holdings just lose another billions?

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...s-5299413.html
Old 09-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Did Temasek Holdings just lose another billions?

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...s-5299413.html
I wish I can zap your arse, twit brain...
Old 09-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
I wish I can zap your arse, twit brain...
If Temasek Holdings and Singapore Reserves really did that well, then PAP would not need to invent new taxes like GST,COE, ERP and inflate pricings of BTO to get more money for Government.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If Media, Government, Civil Service, GLCs, Grassroots which had national duty to remain neutral and impartial are not shy to favour only PAP and stir political upheaval at Opposition parties then all the more, individuals especially netizens have no duty to remain neutral or impartial. Everybody can take sides.

Please be clear, not making political figures or Government look good is not equal to political upheavals. If you want everyone to accept Government Marketing, then North Korea, ISIS and China might suit you better.
Wow. For christ sake, this guy clearly cant debate neither does he able to comprehend what im trying to say. I didnt mention anything about the current government nor the opposition (in my first post). All i did mention is about "YOUR POST". Whether or not YOU are trying to create political upheaval, YOU ,yourself, know it best. What im trying to say is THIS IS A FUCKING SEX FORUM for people to discuss about kinky and sexy stuff (Something most people will shy away from). There are freaking many forums out there to voice your own "displeasure" and i freaking dont care. This got nothing to do whether I ACCEPT this current governance. It is very "impartial" of you to finger point people who accept the current government, to join countries like north korea or china. FYI, ISIS is an organization not a country. If you want communist countries into your example, you can add cuba or laos.

In layman term's if you still dont get the gist of what im trying to say. IT IS ABOUT YOU, your posts and Sex forum. Nothing to do with whatsoever government. Period.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
If Temasek Holdings and Singapore Reserves really did that well, then PAP would not need to invent new taxes like GST,COE, ERP and inflate pricings of BTO to get more money for Government.
Steady la. You seem to be so critical to the extend that you can run good governance huh. Since you so "knowledgeable" on what to do, why not for the next election you go run for a seat in the parliament. I confirm vote for you.
Remember to quote this speech.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1