The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

This fucked up government sent a 17 yr old boy to jail cuz he didn't express his love for old man, he's glad he died, I mean he insulted Christians.

Now they interrogated n treated a 14 yr old like an adult n they're surprised he cant take it??? And killed himself?

Its obvious that it doesn't matter how old or young sporeans are. They'll be treated as disposable cos they are disposable and mean absolutely nothing to the government.

Repent for voting these a holes

Last edited by sadfa; 01-02-2016 at 03:58 AM.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
thickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

I feel very sad. Irony is that I am posting this in this famous forum.

There should be an inquiry into police handling of this case.
It is clear why there is no video recording during interrogation.
The police are no angels - it is difficult to get guilty admissions by being nice.

RIP Benjamin. Sad that a young life is lost.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
I feel very sad. Irony is that I am posting this in this famous forum.

There should be an inquiry into police handling of this case.
It is clear why there is no video recording during interrogation.
The police are no angels - it is difficult to get guilty admissions by being nice.

RIP Benjamin. Sad that a young life is lost.
Please la. Inquiry my lanjiao la.

Unless people like chee n Kenneth are on it, it'll b civil servants or ex judges. What's the point?

You think they'll criticise the government? The problem is the governments fucked up attitude to spore ppl n how they exercise their powers. It'll never change.

And you think the officer will admit to the inquiry he told a 14 yr old, ccb! We got cctv footage n a 11 yr old gers statement. You better admit. if not you'll b raped in prison n I'll make sure the whole world know u attack her n yr family lose face n their jobs. Cb! I know you're guilty. Just admit la before I whack you!

And the fucked up media not involved yet.
Once they're involved, They'll fucking smear Benjamin with the government

Last edited by sadfa; 01-02-2016 at 03:10 AM.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Samster

In China, its a sin to be poor.

In this fake bs country, Benjamins parents discovered they must be rich n connected. If they are, Benjamin won't be dead.

If you're poor, good fucking luck n don't expect any help from the cb government

As if theyll dare to send 5 cops to RI, ACS or Chinese high. Benjamin will call his parents n the lawyers will fly Down to meet n greet them.

And if the cops use a 14 yr olds 3 hours confession, his lawyers will rip the police a new one.

Last edited by sadfa; 01-02-2016 at 04:00 AM.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Does Singapore have Miranda rights? Like if you get arrested, can you Tia Gong until your lawyer come or will the police just go ahead and charge you?

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 01-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post
Does Singapore have Miranda rights? Like if you get arrested, can you Tia Gong until your lawyer come or will the police just go ahead and charge you?
Bo arrest no need read rights. Just drink Kopi(with milk)and scare the shit out of the kid's pants. Juveniles need to accompanied by Guardians one. The kid must have decided his life has game over. A social service person can also be on hand to figure the pscho health of the kid. Maybe the process needs to be redefined for kid cases. The deceased family can take legal actions if the case was mishandled (note :discussion without prejudice or malice n for academic excellence only).
Old 01-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
In China, its a sin to be poor.

In this fake bs country, Benjamins parents discovered they must be rich n connected. If they are, Benjamin won't be dead.

If you're poor, good fucking luck n don't expect any help from the cb government

As if theyll dare to send 5 cops to RI, ACS or Chinese high. Benjamin will call his parents n the lawyers will fly Down to meet n greet them.

And if the cops use a 14 yr olds 3 hours confession, his lawyers will rip the police a new one.
DAMN FUCKING TRUE. Well said Bro.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 01-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Maybe this 14 year old boy was guilty? Imagine the victim is your daughter or younger sister ,how would u feel?
It is good society get rid of such people. Cos next time when he gets older, he will do more harm to society out there! There is a sickness in them which is incurable..
Old 01-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
MacDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Maybe this 14 year old boy was guilty? Imagine the victim is your daughter or younger sister ,how would u feel?
It is good society get rid of such people. Cos next time when he gets older, he will do more harm to society out there! There is a sickness in them which is incurable..
Goodness gracious.... just how ignorant, shallow and insensitive are you?! People are talking about how the boy could be better handled. And you go talking about good riddance. Guess what!? NO YOU DON'T KNOW how parents of both the girl and boy feel, because you AREN'T them. Dumbnuts.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Till now nobody knows the truth how this boy was handled? Let's not put the blame on our police 1st cos they also have their job to do.The boy's suicide may not even be linked to how he was treated by the police! It could be teasing and taunting from his schoolmates n peers that triggered his suicide.
What we were reading were all speculations ,assumptions n people stirring shit...Dumb fool.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whether the boy did it or not is inmaterial.
He should not be handle in this way. He is just a kid.
And nobody knows whether he is guilty or not.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

But how do u know whether he was handled properly or not? Were u there to see it?
So let them do a proper investigation 1st b4 we come to any conclusion.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So was u there?
Old 01-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Wow. You behave like the school to play Judge and issue the boy guilty verdict. You can even predict the boy's future? You watch too much movies like Minority Report? You are pretty sick.

Nobody is guilty until the Judge issue the verdict. In Singapore, only the Judge can ask anybody to plead guilty or not. Even the Police cannot ask the boy to plead guilty or not.

You want to protect PAP and SPF also no need to stoop so low right?

It is the Police's words versus the deceased family's words. Without video recording of police interrogation asked by WP, this case will forever remain unresolved.

Given past track record of PAP and SPF to keep a good clean image at all cost, this case will be forgotten soon enough as the Media is not reporting this news or blowing it up. This is like the SGH Hep C Scandal. All the fault will be pushed to the dead boy and family.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why was the police involved if it is a minor? I thought children under certain age are not supposed to be in police custody. I share my own experience.

Many years ago after PSLE I was posted to a neighborhood secondary school. Many of my friends from primary were also posted there too so naturally we became quite a close knit group. We would often play soccer at the basketball court of the nearby CC after school. Nearby to the CC was an ITE. Some of their students would also play soccer at the basketball court sometimes and we always give each other space. However, one day due to some misunderstanding both of our groups clashed. It was a blur and I can only remember more than twenty of us students fighting each other. The police came and teachers from our school and the ITE also came to the scene. The police separated us and then wanted to bring us all back to the police station. Our school discipline master stopped them and refused to let us go up the police vans. After making a few phone calls he told the police inspector in charge to take the call and listen to orders.

We did not go to the police station. Instead all of us were brought to the CC's Boys club and told to remain inside while they investigated the matter. This was done by the CC staff and the school teachers from both our school / ITE. The police were told to stay outside and not involved.

End of the day none of the students involved were brought back to the police station although we each got a public caning during school assembly. It was during this incident that I also learnt from the CC manager that the police cannot arrest children under a certain age. I am sure the law has not been changed although more than 20 yrs ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1