The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-05-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
The greatest team in England , yet they only beat us by 1 point. We made up what, 24 points on last season? And, are 20 odd points away from 3rd place.

Keep this team together, and, add more quality in the summer, and there's no reason why we can't challenge again next season, only this time even more determined to turn those draws into wins.

Congratulations to Manchester City. They deserve it. Much respect for Guardiola, Kompany & his other Blue Moon men.

Well done Jurgen & his Redmen, disappointed we didn't get over the line, but we are heading to Madrid in 3 weeks and the best revenge we can get on City is to bring the 'Big Ears' trophy home, because that's the one they really wanted, especially Pep & his 'oily' employer Sheikh Mansour.

Finally, congrats Mo & Sadio for the joint Golden Boot & Alisson for the Golden Gloves.

We go again on June 1st against Spurs in Madrid.

YNWA
hmmm...................the greatest team is yet to come and it will be RED!

i as a lifelong liverpool fan am not disappointed, not especially with Jurgen Klopp.

as he said at the beginning of the journey, we have to turn ourselves from Doubters to Believers.

Klopp n company will do some smart deals in the transfer window and am sure Pep will do so as well. but should MC not be handed a transfer ban over their transfer dealings???

anyway..............we have one more big game to go on 1st June.

oh........and whoever said Mo Salah is a one season wonder??? 2 seasons claiming the golden boot award, and this year shared between 3 African players, 2 are from Liverpool FC. wow

Last edited by francined69; 13-05-2019 at 09:35 AM.
Old 13-05-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

actually i dont know what to say anymore....

like that also cannot win. this year is the closest we going to be .

because next year is definitely going to be tougher. ManC is strong as usual. Manu definitely will launch a comeback.
Old 13-05-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
actually i dont know what to say anymore....

like that also cannot win. this year is the closest we going to be .

because next year is definitely going to be tougher. ManC is strong as usual. Manu definitely will launch a comeback.
we just have to rise to the challenge, that is life. MC squad have been strong, even with both KDB and Fernandinho out they are still tough to beat. i'm sure Pep will convince the owners to pump in more money in search of the CL trophy.

Klopp will bring in new blood and clear out some players. we shall see.......
Old 13-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We have lost one league game all season and have not lost at Anfield now for over two years. These are extraordinary stats and is indicative of what Klopp has done with this team.

However, the reality is that there is a chance that this very fine Liverpool side will never win a title under Klopp's tenure. This has nothing to do with him, or the players, or the owners or the supporters.

It simply has to do with the fact that we are up against a club with unlimited resources and a playing roster that could actually service three EPL teams.

As I said to a mate of mine last night, the best Liverpool team that I have seen in my 45 years of supporting this wonderful club (since I was seven) was the 87-88 team. The 78-79 side comes close but the 87-88 side was slightly better. Peerless in my view. Yet throw this City team into that season and we most likely would not have won the title.

The fact is no Liverpool team that won trophies in the 70s and 80s had to contend with a team at the higher end of the stratosphere like this present City team. Leeds United, Derby County, Notts Forest, Everton, Aston Villa all flickered briefly but in the end we always prevailed. Not so with this City side.

I am sure Pep now thinks that this battle with Liverpool has been a distraction to his CL ambitions and he will go out in the summer and splurge even more. This will make it even harder for us to match it toe to toe with City.

So all of you who have been moping around, or having a dig at Jurgen, sit back and think how high the bar has been set and how difficult it is to match the might of City.

If you think through all of this calmly, you will come to the conclusion that this has been a very special season and what this Liverpool team has achieved has been wonderful and I am not even taking the coming June 1st game into consideration.

Sure it lays the foundations for next season, but it will be damn hard to replicate what we have done. City will get stronger as will some of the other sides. We need to take out the lessons from Napoli who last season got over 90 points in Serie A, and has had a disastrous season this year. We can't afford to make the same mistakes that they made: losing their manager and best player and not investing in key areas.

Of course we will keep Klopp, but it is important that we don't allow Salah, Mane or VVD to be tempted by Spain. We need to invest in crucial areas: a back up LB and RB, a replacement for Milner(should he leave) and most importantly, a proper goal scoring number 9 that can take the pressure off our front three when we need to. If we do that we can keep on progressing.

Anyways, I take heart in what Jurgen said last night after the curtain finally closed on this extraordinary EPL season.

"There is more to come, we will go again. This team tried for the first time, and is one of the best to play for #LFC 100 per cent. If you think this is our only chance with a side like this I feel for you."
Old 13-05-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Say whatever how good the team is, how much improvement n progressed the team has become or talk till the cows come home is useless if u don't even win a single silverware...
This coming 01June, Pool has to win it for the fans! No more excuses!
Old 13-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to take a while to cool off but 97 points is a big deal so well done.

The club needs to end the season on a high and I think the Champions League might just be on Liverpool's side.

Having said that, Spurs are no push over and it will be a hard fight.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 14-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

After all the doom & gloom, on a lighter note, have a look at this Barca fan watching the Anfield second leg with three Real Madrid friends.

Always look on the bright side of life

Btw Redmen given a well deserved 5 day holiday break to recharge their batteries before heading off to Marbella for a 1 week training camp before June 1st Final.
Old 14-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Liverpool FC Tribute |A Season To Remember| Never Give Up YNWA !!

The Reds take a post-match lap of appreciation at Anfield

"We'll go again!" | Jurgen Klopp on Liverpool finishing 2nd in Premier League

Old 15-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Pointless to look bk la! Even a draw also lose! Be honest to ourself! Moving forward to next season !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 15-05-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

You really have to wonder about some of the fansees in here?? Some give up even before the final whistle & others cannot seem to appreciate the enormity of the club's effort & progress made this season. Sheesh!

97 POINTS would have won the EPL in any other season(including Fergie, Mourinho & Wenger's best teams) save for the last two against the greatest EPL team ever with unlimited resources and now facing probable tough sanctions for breach of FFP regulations.

These are the FACTS!
Old 15-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool robbed off the PL title. What the rubbish FA is doing when UEFA recommend Man City banned from CL.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48265079
Old 15-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see what happens in the next few months.
1) Will Man C be fined and receive a transfer and CL ban?

2) Will they be able to hold on to their top players who are made to play second fiddle??
Look at Leroy Sane, Mahrez, Stones, Foden and Jesus...
Money is not everything when a player cannot get first team football, especially with the European Cup and World Cup coming in the next few years.

3) After Liverpool wins on the 1st of June, it will be Man C who will be grieving as they still have not had any success in the CL.

Lots of fun.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Feel sick watching the video which shows City players singing and mocking us.
This club has zero class and I wish UEFA will ban them from CL.
Our previous Chief is sitting on the panel which decides City's fate.
Just ban this heartless club.
Old 17-05-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Feel sick watching the video which shows City players singing and mocking us.
This club has zero class and I wish UEFA will ban them from CL.
Our previous Chief is sitting on the panel which decides City's fate.
Just ban this heartless club.
All these teasing n mocking are nothing new, it's all part of rivalry.
End of the day, we only have ourselves to blame for missing out on the title..
Old 17-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Alluding to Sean Cox & the Hillsborough 96 in such a vile & despicable manner is considered as merely "teasing n mocking"??

Like I said before, you really have to wonder about some of the fansees in here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1