The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
What is the cos of the smelly chibai
Could be due to the food she ate. Could also be sign of sakit. Could also be due to hygiene. Pokonya ada bau trus Aaron batal kongkek.

Thank you
Old 21-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and here i thought on slow month like ramadhan they will do everything to get customers. seems like they dont care.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
and here i thought on slow month like ramadhan they will do everything to get customers. seems like they dont care.
But bro we dont know if that slut is a christian right?could be the reason she doesnt care, we got to see from different angle.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
But bro we dont know if that slut is a christian right?could be the reason she doesnt care, we got to see from different angle.
i meant on ramadhan they have less customers as less of us from malaysia is going. whatever her belief doesnt matter. they have less change getting a tamu booking them, if i were them i would do my best to draw a single day to multiple day booking.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
I haven't seen a lot of such cases, myself or with friends, and I'd played at Batam/Balai for almost 7 years. Not a lot when compared to some of the experienced cheongsters here.

From those cases that i had seen, if the cewek can sleep until don't bother to wake up for meals type, usually is down to still feeling the drug after effect. If that's the case, whatever religion or customer or no, also no use. Lembek means lembek, anything else, don't care.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Could be due to the food she ate. Could also be sign of sakit. Could also be due to hygiene. Pokonya ada bau trus Aaron batal kongkek.
I see and noted, Om if mulut bau chi bai use pepsodent, chibai ada bau, give sabun chibai. If chibai face then give facial. 😊
Old 23-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

booking girls heng sway op. unless you go very frequent and keep getting a frequent lady, lower risk of chut pattern.

if not either faster change or bang and let go.

experienced many types, when have those ask me can go own home sleep at night or not. which is bs, cause her honey daddy came last ferry. but since she asked me nicely, so her give me good bj and fark before i let her go off.

go balai to relax, don't stressed over small things spoil the whole trip.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

agree, come out to play, sure win some, lose some

think i'll have to add one more criteria for choosing cewek next time: dun play drugs.
villa 52 okt ah Hee said she dun smoke, i thought shd be good gal type... i was so wrong :facepalm:
Old 24-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
agree, come out to play, sure win some, lose some

think i'll have to add one more criteria for choosing cewek next time: dun play drugs.
villa 52 okt ah Hee said she dun smoke, i thought shd be good gal type... i was so wrong :facepalm:
okt said cannot be trust, girl smoke ok , but if take drugs then may hv some problum
Old 30-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darkwaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys this is my 1st field report and my 1st time visit balai so please don't flame me if not good.

This report will have a good and bad part, so lets go to the good part 1st

Take the last ferry to balai and arrive there around 5pm and i have read that the immigration might want some kopi $ from us and so i rush down the ferry and try not to be the last person at the immigration counter, the lady immigration officer dont even look at me and just stamp my passport and off i go, it must be my lucky day.

My driver have been waiting for me outside and once we meet up i check in to the hotel and straight to the villa. The 1st villa i visit is villa 58 and i can say they have about 12 girls there even the time is already around 6pm. The mummy keep pushing her girls to me but i refuse and say i wanted to look around other villa and so i walk around a few villa and the quality is very bad (maybe due to hari raya coming soon) mostly all aunty so i went back to villa 58 and pick my girl.

Mummy offering 1.3m for the girl and i try to negotiate for 1m given the reason its already 6pm but at the end we settle for 1.1m and off we go for dinner at the famous nasi padang shop.

Girl name : i call her sayang (because i forget her name liao lol)
boobs : A
Gfe :10/10
Fl : 10/10 wont lansi

Most of the report here is mostly about the villa and then i was thinking why not try the ktv's, so i ask my girl which ktv is good and she says Wiko and off to wiko at around 9.30pm

I get the cheapest package for 700k room included until close (before 3am due to puasa) the girls rate for the ktv's are 300k for 2 hours and after that 100k for each extra hour (if you want to bring her out you have discuss with the girl). I can tell you wiko can consider a feng tau place because they offer me drugs when i was in the room but i decline their offer because i dont take drugs.

Next comes the beer, the waiter asking me what beer i wanted and i ask him what beer u all got, his reply was Hitam (black) / Putih (white) / Hijau (green) and i was like wtf is this. They are so kind to offer me samples for the beers lol (beer pic below) at the end i pick white beer.

Old 30-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Now is the 2nd part, the bad part

I have to admit this is my fault for not checking the price for engaging my driver up front because i was thinking how much can the cost for the driver as most bro here pay 100k-200k for their driver services.

The time of using the driver from my arrival to villa and back hotel, i even spent my driver nasi padang for dinner. The next timing is from 9.30pm to 1.30am ktv at wiko, i even pick a ktv girl to accommodate him and pay for it. He even order 2 packet of cigarette without asking me and the waiter bring the bill to me (at this point i'm not happy, i will pay for it if you ask me 1st) so i pay for it and carry on my ktv singing.

Morning time he pick me up from my hotel and send me to ferry terminal, after i confirm my ferry ticket and ask him how much should i pay him for his services and this is the time when wtf shit hits me. He says i need to pay him 500k for his services, at 1st i though i hear 50k and i ask him again 50k? He say 500k again and i was like how to fuck his fees is 500k? His reply was his service is 250k and 250k he need to pass it to the mafia controlling the jetty. At this point i know i kena chop liao, i did not make a fuss / go berserk because i plan to come back balai to ciong again so no point making a local my enemy. Pay him 500k and told him the rate for the driver here is only 100k (don't think i'm stupid) and off i go into the departure hall.

I plan to visit on july when all the cewek back from raya, any brother can give me a good driver number so next time i wont kena chop.

Thanks all for reading my 1st time balai noob report
Old 30-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaka View Post
Hi guys this is my 1st fi
Most of the report ...... I can tell you wiko can consider a feng tau place because they offer me drugs when i was in the room but i decline their offer because .......mage]
Hi, what is feng tau.......
And you dont need to book driver as u dont go many places.
Old 30-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

500k is very very expensive. When I was still cheonging Balai, I pay between 100k - 150k, depending 1 night or 2 nights. Sometime, use the yellow angkot too, but need to walk quite a distance from dropping point to Villa.

The driver is Chinese or ?? Maybe looking for more money cos Hari Raya coming...

I usually use K*** as already started using him on my first ever trip, plus switching drivers seems to be a very big issue there. Another friend of mine used another guy, A* T**, and commented that this guy operates like a group with him the main contact. With K***, sometimes I have to share car with strangers - which is not an issue for me - and there are times that I have to take his brother's car instead.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaka View Post
His reply was his service is 250k and 250k he need to pass it to the mafia controlling the jetty. At this point i know i kena chop liao,
Your new bird experience reminded me when i had my maiden trip to Tg Pinang way back the 90s. Reached the jetty gate all the drivers surrounded me and kakies, pulling our bags....and would not give up harrassing us till we pick one of them. Cut short story. Last day of our trip we gave our driver quite alot. And during my conversation with him i realised the car dont belong to him. He rent it from a taxi driver. So the comm we paid him he had to share with the owner of the taxi too. KNN

Thank you
Old 30-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, what is feng tau.......
And you dont need to book driver as u dont go many places.
Bro, feng tau is take drugs n shake head
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1