The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
$200 to $300 depend on what relationship u r talking abt.
Like my so call gf.. every wk come n have at least 2 or 3 rounds.. now weekend might even have chance go her place for some more fun.. I feel is worth but is she ask more than one time within 1 months then I will not give n dump her..
Say me cheapo or wat.. but my limit for spending on massage or FL is $400 per month so I dun mind giving her the $200 to $300 if she provide wat I wan till I get tired of her..
I agree if I fuck her for 3 Sunday and pay her $100 each I’m ok but not 1 Sunday and pay her $200-$300 that is a lot how much maid earn. I only heard once maid told me she earn $950 that is the most and a lot, most 600-750.

Is really so sad change until like that, I’m not saying no good maid left. But now really difficult.

I still have fb I think I will stick with them. Really difficult to change, now most want money.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Bro, the 200-300 is maid asking for loan. Not for fucking. Of course if u give amount of money, maids usually let u fuck them a few times. Those direct dealing, as I mentioned before, anything more than 100 is exorbitant.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Nice pictures taken. So how much she quote now?
100 bro. She was quoting me 150 before. 100 is my limit for maids no matter how hot they are haha
Old 26-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
Ironman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIronman94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
thank you for replying. i think its very good info for others to learn. if you don't mind can give more details? how long was the session and how many shots can do? so am i right to say you spent about $150 for the overall also since your need to book room and misc etc.
The session was 2hrs and i did 2 shots. Hotel room was 40 bucks. So total i spent 140 bucks.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Times have changed...... a samster I know told me about his company which was sold to a bangla who had worked his way up from worker, supervisor, manager and then bought over the company. This samster join the company 10 yrs ago as the operations supervisor after retiring from the navy. When the bangla bought over the company.... this samster was moved into the office to supervise admin work while all the operation side was taken over by the boss fellow countrymen.
Now most of the staff in his company are foreigners and the remaining singaporeans are the office ladies and oldies like him doing admin work only.

Needless to say.... his pay sucks and the banglas on the operation side are drawing much more than him. But he is reluctant to resign as he knows it will be difficult to find another job at his age.

Sad the situation has come to such that locals are now slaving under foreigners.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 26-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigass View Post
Of course, most of us are still living in the world of their own. There are many jobs available actually but not many are willing to do. Construction, cleaning, etc are all niche market but most locals are only keen to work in aircon room and conducive environment.

Most foreigners, if you see those 1st generation
prc workers, they worked to send their children to university or higher education. By now these people are overtaking us.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 26-05-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigass View Post
Most foreigners, if you see those 1st generation
prc workers, they worked to send their children to university or higher education. By now these people are overtaking us.
What to do , old man like us have to stay on to the job we're having now .... my salary still the same for more than 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
The session was 2hrs and i did 2 shots. Hotel room was 40 bucks. So total i spent 140 bucks.
Ok lah bro .... her figure not bad

Upz You Guys

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I agree if I fuck her for 3 Sunday and pay her $100 each I’m ok but not 1 Sunday and pay her $200-$300 that is a lot how much maid earn. I only heard once maid told me she earn $950 that is the most and a lot, most 600-750.

Is really so sad change until like that, I’m not saying no good maid left. But now really difficult.

I still have fb I think I will stick with them. Really difficult to change, now most want money.
Yes nowadays damn hard fish good one , mostly ask for money or quota rate , m keeping few rtf rotate but still need help them when need $50-$150 for loan always promised return after they get they salary mostly no return date ,it’s ok to me cos they never ask for money plus point to me jus treat meal can have bed first in room if u don’t loan them I think they run away 😂🤣jus my two cents treat it tat I give them allowance
Old 26-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Today met two rtf one early morning 8am for bed first two week never met her , same hungry like wolf when in room , ride me like rabbit , bj she cum 3 rounds and complain tired change me so bang doggie until I cum but she cum too . Total 1-4 jus lay bed sleep , ask check out early around 9 plus excuse to met 2nd rtf at 10am so rush met her lucky still can make it . This 2nd rtf two month never up her ale cos she jus came back from vacation ph, met her straight go room cos she say she busy going church for event .check in room again start French kisses , she horny little wolf want swallow me start to undress n stop her , shower first but after shower we start French kisses again n my hand itchy rub clit wow wet wet alr , I use my hands play her nipples start suck n lick nipples n hear moan going louder n louder , so I push her head to down to my below , she got my signal n start bj n suck my balls for sometime until I can’t Tahan want her ride me , she climb on TOP me ride me like crazy rabbit until she cum 3 rounds , and she tired n tell her lay back let me pump her n she cum again , so turn her round doggie pump until n tired to fake say I cum n she reply she cum too , fake cum cos m old uncle ale over 50 hard to cum twice in short timing and no choice need lie her I cum alr , after room pass $30 for taxi , n lunch . Me go home like jus finish my IPPT test ����total spent on 2 rtf $110 ,$60 = hotel 2X, $10 breakfast ,$10 my taxi , $30 taxi n lunch worth keep FB can maintain Low cost

Last edited by Fun8721; 26-05-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 26-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a few maids in sexy tight dresses and high heels sitting along Orchard Road today. Anyone has experience picking them up? please share some tips/FRs. thanks!
Old 26-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Saw a few maids in sexy tight dresses and high heels sitting along Orchard Road today. Anyone has experience picking them up? please share some tips/FRs. thanks!
Bro, read through the 1800 pages...u will get knowledge u will not get anywhere else..target 100 pages a day...sure can finish in 2 weeks cos weekend can read more ma..plus bonus u get to PCC after seeing the solid maid pics...this thread is like no other in SBF..once read, u become the Shifu!!

After that, u can pick up maids right, left and center bro!!!
Old 26-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FatalSeduction9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Today met two rtf one early morning 8am for bed first two week never met her , same hungry like wolf when in room , ride me like rabbit , bj she cum 3 rounds and complain tired change me so bang doggie until I cum but she cum too . Total 1-4 jus lay bed sleep , ask check out early around 9 plus excuse to met 2nd rtf at 10am so rush met her lucky still can make it . This 2nd rtf two month never up her ale cos she jus came back from vacation ph, met her straight go room cos she say she busy going church for event .check in room again start French kisses , she horny little wolf want swallow me start to undress n stop her , shower first but after shower we start French kisses again n my hand itchy rub clit wow wet wet alr , I use my hands play her nipples start suck n lick nipples n hear moan going louder n louder , so I push her head to down to my below , she got my signal n start bj n suck my balls for sometime until I can’t Tahan want her ride me , she climb on TOP me ride me like crazy rabbit until she cum 3 rounds , and she tired n tell her lay back let me pump her n she cum again , so turn her round doggie pump until n tired to fake say I cum n she reply she cum too , fake cum cos m old uncle ale over 50 hard to cum twice in short timing and no choice need lie her I cum alr , after room pass $30 for taxi , n lunch . Me go home like jus finish my IPPT test ����total spent on 2 rtf $110 ,$60 = hotel 2X, $10 breakfast ,$10 my taxi , $30 taxi n lunch worth keep FB can maintain Low cost

Nice morning Cardio.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AhBengboi is Cool - loads of Potential

hello,been awhile since i upz any maids and i lost all the contacts that i use to have. Looking at it now the market is spoil and some maids are just hard to get. If there is any contact that you guys want to share pm me. I will appreciate it thanks
Old 26-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone manage to up the legendary jeorge recently? Heard she return back to our shore
Old 26-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Anyone manage to up the legendary jeorge recently? Heard she return back to our shore
bro what special about her? pic not bad

ups +21
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1