The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

My pleasure, bro WB.

Just to support what's been said here. Mission impossible to Mission Possible. Ha ha...

Sometimes, SB my reputation reminds me about Pokémon Go PV. Ha ha..
Old 21-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by USDollarKiamGan View Post
Fully agreed, very cool.

Have a nice Sunday.
Very funny nick bro. I guess you don't like Donald
Old 25-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
porschecarrera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thank you for the nice forum.

I am very impressed with all the facts and pointers.

Long forum but interesting.

Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Here is the rest of the article.

Have a STRATEGY for these situations prepared in advance.

Here's the 3-step strategy.

Social Skill 1) Recognize the pattern of the situation before you get into it. And if you see this pattern developing, avoid it.

Just like a trained fighter learns how to recognize the patterns of his opponent, he also watches for their strengths and avoids them.

If you see a social situation where there is a mixed group gathered together like this, be on ALERT. Especially if you know their personalities.

I'm not saying avoid them right away, because that's social suicide, too. If you get into that habit, you're learning how to avoid rather than confront and overcome.

Just know the temperature of the water before you jump in.

By the way, I teach many of these strategies in my Power Social Skills program. You can go read more here...

Now for the next strategy...

Social Skill 2) Don't block. Instead, REDIRECT.

When you're on the spot, and someone is blowing off your "serious" question or request, the more you stay serious or you push to get your result while they're doing this to you, the more you will look
foolish.

When someone punches at me in the martial arts, I'm conditioned not to block and stop their punch, because that's force meeting force. What I do is deflect it gently to the side so that they miss me and wind up hurting themselves.

This is the fundamental principle of Aikido, by the way. If you've ever seen Steven Seagal in one of his early movies, like "Marked for Death", you can see this principle in action.

The same principles hold true in conversation. If someone is mocking or ridiculing, you will not be able to overcome them with "Yeah, ha-ha, okay, BUT seriously..."

Because they know that they can get a bigger laugh at your expense by making you the "straight man."

In almost 90% of situations where I see someone trying to "make" a conversation more serious, the others will use it as an opportunity to push the humor further because it's funnier when there is resistance.

And you look the fool...

You've probably seen or experienced this yourself many times...

If you want a perfect movie example of this one, watch the first "Back to the Future" movie when George McFly (the dad) is in the hallway at school and he's got the "kick me" sign on his back. He tries to get them to stop, but fails miserably.

So when they come at you with something like that, I usually totally blow out their energy with the power of confusion.

Here's how this would work for you asking about the location of your class:

He says: "You're gay."

You say: "You're an iguana."

He says: "Huh?"

You say: "That's what SHE said."

Then you turn right to one of the guys that is the "silent follower" in that group - the one most likely to just do as he's told - and you don't miss a beat: You ask him, "Dude, where's that class meeting?"

Ignore anyone else, and put the social pressure on this one guy specifically.

BOOM!

You've just blown out the most common pecking order game there is.

This is a DEADLY effective tactic against a group, because the one thing the group relies on is that no one has individual accountability for the one guy who is mocking you.

The others feel like they can be the laughing audience because there's only one guy who's playing you like this, and they are counting on you defending yourself against him. They're not counting on you holding one of them responsible for being a separate person with a mind of his own.

And this process is easy because even if you're flustered, you can come up with random crap like this no problem. Just let your scattered thoughts work for you.

Is this cool or what!

I love deciphering and destroying guys on this kind of game, because 99% of them have NO social skills at all, and it's so easy to annihilate their game, if you know the Power Social Skills.

And finally...

Social Skill 3) Have your backup plan ready to roll - Expose him.

No social skill is complete without a backup, and this one is NO different.

There's always a chance that this guy will desperately flail around to save his social image. Hey, the strategy I just gave you actually does the perfect thing - it let's him take the easy out and save face. You haven't directly insulted him, so he can only keep going and make himself look worse.

As the saying goes, the more rope you give them, the more they have to hang themselves with.

Remember that these guys have no real social skills beyond playing out their mocking as a social strategy.

So if he keeps it up, trying to win by persistence, your backup plan is to call him on it.

EXPOSE HIS GAME.

Calmly. Confidently. NO emotion. And with no intent to harm.

You simply expose what he's doing in front of everyone, which destroys his ability to make you look bad.

HIM: "Yeah, dude, but you're still gay..." (Trying desperately to get a laugh so that he doesn't feel his value lowered. He looks insecurely at his buddies one-by-one to see if they are still responding. Pitiful.)

YOU: (Start trying to hold back your laughter.) "WOW, that's pretty clever. You're trying to get a laugh at my expense." (Look impressed with him here.) "Hey, look, you keep going, dude. I just know that eventually you'll impress ... uh... someone. Please, keep going. Anyway, while you're doing that, I'll be somewhere else. Later, chode."

Walk away, laughing and shaking your head.

Hell, you should even wink at one of the girls to let her know that you know how the game is won.

Take my word for this... You do this sort of thing every time - refusing to react to him and acting on your own - he will give up.

He's counting on you to play the game. If you don't resist him, he has no energy to use against you.

It's like the little Chinese guy who's attacked by the hulking 290 pound weightlifter. Time after time, the small Asian man ducks, steps aside, parries, the punches and strikes of the big dude.

The monster muscle-man throws himself into dumpsters and cars and brick walls. Eventually, he catches his breath and looks at the 5-foot tall man who hasn't taken so much as a scrape and says, "Okay... I'll let you go... this time."

Who REALLY won?

We all know who the victor was, and it doesn't need to be shouted out with taunts and poor sportsmanship dancing in the end-zone.

Yeah, you could respond to his "You're gay" comment with something funny to banter with him, like: "You looking for a date? I'm not interested, man."

But then you get caught up in a whole new game of being Mr. On the Spot Witty Guy. And that takes a lot of practice.

Just shut his game down so the other women there know who's boss.

I used to have SO many problems with other people and their silly little games like this.

I used to get mad at them for using them on me, especially when it seemed like women were playing me all the time...

Until I realized that it wasn't their fault that I was getting pecked and mocked right out of social situations. It was my own fault.

A coach once explained to a reporter why his team didn't win the Big Game. He pointed the blame: "The rain just made it real tough on us," he said.

The reporter asked, "Didn't it rain on the other team, too?"

Hmmm....

I figured out that it was MY fault for not learning how to play the other guy better than they were playing ME.

And not to make him look bad or stomp him into the dirt, either. That's not necessary.

I realized I could get the Win-Win that would make both of us come out ahead. That way I get my personal victory, and I keep the good will of someone who doesn't know social skills as well as I do.

(And let's be honest, we don't need any more enemies, do we?)

This game I've just broken down for you is just one of the hundreds that you'll encounter in any given week of your life. Do you know all the variations?

If you want to start winning like this in ALL of your social encounters - whether it's with dorky guys or hot women - you need POWER social skills.

I created a very cool program that covers all the bases I just did for you on this game - only on another 130+ games that you need to know to win in your social life.

I go through each one with a game card to show you:

- What to look for so you recognize each of them before you get caught up in them and made to look like the fool...

- What the personality type is of each person that uses this game, and what their goal is - so you know what they're looking for, and how to help them get it without having to get caught up in the silly game...

- How to handle each situation specifically, including your desired objective and WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY to effectively defuse the game and get things going the way you want it to...

And much MUCH more...

Really, if you've every said to yourself "I'm so sick of these games...!" then you owe it to yourself to take a look at this exciting information...

Plus, I'm giving away some really cool training videos and tutorials on that page as well...

Take your first small step toward becoming the man you want to be... CLICK HERE
I'll talk to you again soon,

Your Friend,

carlos xuma

Your comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 25-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
porschecarrera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Never, ever forget: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares less. AND, a feminine girl is only attracted to a man who keeps his power.

This is really tough to understand but makes plenty of sense.

Thank you so much.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Good morning!

Most men do very well w/ gals they don't care or like too much. Their problem begins when they meet their "dream girl" or "the special one" haha. They suddenly try to play it safe n go slow. They are scared to be very sexual.

If you don't exhibit enormous confidence, sexual energy or mojo and awesome emotional mastery in front of a very pretty SYT or woman you like very much, she will hv zero attraction for u. Because you're behaving like a eunuch n you are treating her like a nun.

My advice is to be mode one through n through. Perpetually. Tell her exactly what is in your mind. Be brutally n radically honest. And be totally non reactive to anyone n any event.

Never, ever forget: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares less. AND, a feminine girl is only attracted to a man who keeps his power.

A few months ago, I met a 20 yo full time TW student by chance, a total stranger. I moved close to her left side n whispered: 嗨 我爱你!She was stunned, then quickly recovered her composure n smiled...to cut a long story short, she is my lover now. She is very fair n slim n abt 168. I hv been doing her raw, after medical tests. Oh, I did tell her about my yr 96 lao po.

BTW, I hv a new yr 97 mistress in China who is applying for student visa. She is kawaii, yet tall n sexy. Most orgasmic.

There are many others who want to come to SG for LT relationship w/ me, but I don't hv the time, money n energy to keep more than 3 FT mistresses. I know my limitations.

I'm in Gotham City now, will return to SG very soon. There are so many Chinese, Korean and Japanese SYT-FLs here. Amazing.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 25-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
geneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Such big signs that gal in love with me. I do agree with that any gal willing to swallow cum is really in love with you.

This is the biggest sign.

Cheers bro.

Quote:
Good morning!

How do you know your wife/mistress/lover/GF/er nai is in love w/ you?

Here is just one guru's opinion. I don't agree w/ him completely though. I invite bros here to weigh in.

4 Signs She is in Love With You (#4 is a Big Offensive)

Hey My Friend,

Do you know what women do when they are madly in love with a man?

They behave in a certain way and they do certain things that girls who are not in love would NEVER do.

If you want to find out if your girlfriend is really in love with you (or with your wallet), you should look out for one of the following four sings…

Sign #1: She Gives You „The Look“

A woman who is in love with you looks at you in a completely different way than a woman who doesn’t give a shit about you. Just like her...

Image (this image is of a woman who is old n ugly, so I won't use it. I only want very kawaii n pretty SYTs to fall for me. )

“The look” that a lovestoned woman gives you is a combination of dreamy eyes,

aroused sparkling and a smile that screams “I would follow you to the end of the world!”

When you get THAT look, she is yours.

Sign #2: She Wants to Be With You 24/7

One sign that the relationship with my ex-girlfriend was doomed to fail was that I wanted to get away from her as soon as she entered my apartment.

When a woman feels the same about you, it’s usually a very bad sign.

What if your girlfriend makes up excuses to not meet with you? What if she wants to leave five minutes after you met? What if the weekly lady’s night is ten times more important than your couple’s night?

Then she is NOT in love with you.

What if she is so clingy that she wants to see you every second of the day?

Then she is madly in love with you…or a psychopath who just can’t be alone ;-)

Sign #3: She Supports You When You Are at Your Lowest

The best way to find out if your girlfriend really loves you is by making The Money Test.
What’s The Money Test?

Just tell her that you lost your job and that you are completely broke.

And I am talking about Nicholas-Cage-I-take-every fucking-role-broke.
How does she react?

When I tested my girlfriend she just gave me a kiss and told me that she can lend me some money until I am on my feet again.

That’s the answer of a woman who really loves you.

What if she leaves you because you are broke?

Then let her leave you and promise yourself that you will never take her back.

Sign #4: She Swallows Your Cum

The three signs of love that I just shared with you were all romantic and shit, but now it’s time to talk about the real stuff.

One of the biggest signs that she is in love with you is when she swallows your cum.

Are you shocked or enlightened?

I.D.G.A.F as long as you find the woman who you truly love.

And don't worry. My next email is not about cum, but about the biggest social network in the history of mankind.

Stay tuned ;-)

Your Friend,
Sebastian

Old 25-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

geneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Sign #1: She Gives You „The Look“

A woman who is in love with you looks at you in a completely different way than a woman who doesn’t give a shit about you. Just like her...

10 Days ago one of Korean girl, age 22 had a crush on me, she was with her friend who she introduce to my friend and me that her friend just arrived at noon.

I was late for dinner at Club 55 MBS, my friend was sitting alone beside two Korean SYT. I apologize for being late and took my sit. Besides us were two KSYT, after a few minutes talking to my friend the KSYT besides me interrupted us by tapping my shoulder and asked my what I am drinking. She gave the look that any man cannot ignored. Very obvious red solution in a wine glass but I did not want to embarass her. I gave my glass to her to sip and after sipping she past it to her friend and the conversation begin.

My instinct tell me that these KSYT wanted to look for BY which I am not interested for long term because of communication setback but for one night maybe.

We chat and laugh and enjoy ourselves for an hour.
The KSYT realize that we are not interested they began to show sign of departing the table. Before the KSYT left I give her a hugs and whisper to her hear telling her, if she is comfortable with the offer for a night just squeeze me harder. I begin with 300 and add a multiple of 100. Her final squeeze was too high that I decline her offer for a good reason that I used to test drive before I will have hard drive.

These few months there were more and more KSYT jumping into SG shore.
One month ago I bump into another two KSYT while I was going to meet a friend and not to waste my time, I pop the question direct to them and the offer is ridiculous that I walked off.

Perhaps brother Warbird can give comment and some suggestion in this matter.
Bro WB

This bro wrote very well.

It's really interesting to read.

Cheers.
Old 25-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
PowerTransit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very impressed by the facts and pointers too.

Thanks bro WB for this great forum.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porschecarrera View Post
Bro WB

Thank you so much.
Old 25-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
minzxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very big signs indeed.

This is a good learning thread, thanks bro WB.

Enjoy your weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneco View Post
Bro WB

Such big signs that gal in love with me. I do agree with that any gal willing to swallow cum is really in love with you.

Cheers bro.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atimetolive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

First of all, YOU ARE THE MAN!

Recently stumbled onto your decade-old thread and have spent a lot of my free time just catching up.

Have learnt much about the ways of the world from reading your thread.

I'm very new to the KTV scene. Would love to learn more from you.

When is your next KTV tour? Would love to join
Old 25-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
examresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Fully agreed, he wrote very well.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Snoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True, a little difficult to understand but sure made lots of sense.

Thanks bro WB for such a wonderful thread.

Cheers.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you so much.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 26-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnydebt View Post
Very good replies by bro WB.
Thanks for a great thread
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
My pleasure, bro WB.

Just to support what's been said here. Mission impossible to Mission Possible. Ha ha...

Sometimes, SB my reputation reminds me about Pokémon Go PV. Ha ha..
Bro, keep up the good work.

Pls come back here often to share more of your exploits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellie View Post
Very funny nick bro. I guess you don't like Donald
Very colorful nick.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you so much.
Bro, tks.

Good strategy.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you so much.

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

All heterosexual girls/women are searching for men w/ awesome self-mastery n masculine power. And they want their men to keep the power in the relationship.

Most men suddenly become powerless little boys when they meet the SPECIAL ONE.

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers bro.
Bro, tks.

I like to rephrase this.

A girl who swallows your cum may or may not be in love w/ you.

A girl who refuses to swallow your cum is definitely NOT in love w/ you.

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTransit View Post
Very impressed by the facts and pointers too.

Thanks bro WB for this great forum.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minzxk View Post
Very big signs indeed.

This is a good learning thread, thanks bro WB.

Enjoy your weekend.
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atimetolive View Post
Bro WB,

First of all, YOU ARE THE MAN!

Recently stumbled onto your decade-old thread and have spent a lot of my free time just catching up.

Have learnt much about the ways of the world from reading your thread.

I'm very new to the KTV scene. Would love to learn more from you.

When is your next KTV tour? Would love to join
Bro, tks.

Pls PM your contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by examresult View Post
Fully agreed, he wrote very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoll View Post
True, a little difficult to understand but sure made lots of sense.

Thanks bro WB for such a wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Tks, bros.

Good afternoon to all samsters,

What an auspicious Sunday!!

A very cute 20 yo SYT will come to SG tmr to meet me. She will spend one week here. If we like each other, she will then apply to study here. She is 165, slim, fair and all natural.

She is a 2nd yr uni student in China n her dad is a well to do architect. She studied in London abt 1 1/2 yrs ago. She is paying for her trip. She knows I already hv a SYT lao po younger than she. She has become more attracted to me after knowing this. She is a very confident person n non-needy.

Here is an email on neediness n power written by Scot Mackay.

3 UNEXPECTED REASONS WHY SOME GUYS CAN'T STOP
ACTING NEEDY

One of the main themes around here, of course, is the whole idea of
being a CHOOSER rather than a CHASER.

The core premise there, as you'll recall, is that even though lots
of men believe that women hold all the cards in the dating world
and have the ability to choose from many men who are chasing them,
that isn't necessarily how it has to go.

In reality, any man OR woman who perceives him OR herself to have
options when it comes to dating is the one who has the power.

If you have lots of opportunities, you're not as concerned (read:
"desperate") about any one in particular.

Meanwhile, it's a scarcity mentality that generally keeps the
majority of people of either gender in "chasing mode".

That is, they say to themselves, "Oh man...I need a significant
other, and if I could only get THAT one to like me then I'd finally
be happy."

But it's when we relax in the notion that MOTOS (members of the
other sex) are more likely to be attracted to us than not, THEN
we can take our time to be selective.

In doing so, we come to the realization that it really does take
time to gauge true compatibility beyond mere physical attraction
anyway.

AND...it also takes away the urgency of either "closing the deal"
or perhaps having to endure the pain of a continued dry spell.

Now, while all of this tends to make good, solid sense to anyone
who really gives it some thought, there are still plenty of guys
who still can't bring themselves to accept the truth behind it.

They remain convinced that women have all the power.

Well, I'm sorry they feel that way, but until they're willing to
challenge that mindset I'm really of little help to them.

They'll just keep on chasing...and wondering why women keep
"selecting" some other guy (who wasn't chasing them).

This newsletter isn't for them. However, it is for YOU if you really,
truly WANT to be a chooser instead of a chaser but somehow
aren't making the switch.

In other words, you're really, seriously interested in NOT acting
needy or desperate anymore, but dammit...you just can't seem
to stop, no matter how hard you try.

Let me tell you, I've been there myself. It's insanely frustrating.

Here are three possible reasons why your reality may not yet be
reflecting your intentions:

1) IMPATIENCE

Deciding to be a chooser instead of a chaser is not necessarily
a quick fix.

A major tenet of selecting from many options is being patient.
And being patient is HARD.

It's incredibly easy to just lose your cool and gush a rapid-fire
stream of attention toward a woman you just can't wait to get your
hands on...literally.

You call her six times in a row and text her non-stop, just to make
sure she's "still there".

One time I was on a phone call with a guy who told me point-blank,
"Yeah, well...I already KNOW that I shouldn't call women several
times a day and text them constantly. I KNOW it's not going to end
well, but I can't help myself. I keep doing it anyway."

I suspect he's not alone. Not by a long shot.

You really can sense when you're messing things up, can't you?

Unfortunately, what it comes down to is this. If you just can't
contain yourself, that's a pretty blatant sign of immaturity.

If some of you younger guys are wondering about how you can keep
losing out to older guys so often, that's one of the key areas to
look at. (Don't shoot the messenger here, I've most certainly been
that guy myself in the past.)

2) FORCE OF HABIT

Another very real fact is that the longer we've been used to doing
things a certain way, the more difficult it is to change.

So many guys have been chasing women since they were fourteen
years old that it's like beating their heads against the wall to try and
turn things around at age 30 or 35.

The more set in your ways you are, the tougher it is going to be
to change habits.

Things tend to get to the point where it doesn't even really matter
whether what you're doing is genuinely good for you or not.

If what you do feels good and feels right based on the "routine"
you've grown so accustomed to, you're going to keep doing it.

You're going to keep indulging yourself, even if what you're
doing represents vice rather than virtue.

Crazily, this can go so far as to manifest itself as guys still
"chasing" even when they recognize they've actually got options.

They're simply not exercising them, opting to keep operating in
that serial "one-itis" mindset they've grown accustomed to.

What that means is that you'll have to be deliberately intentional
and VERY disciplined about doing what it takes to change from
"unconscious incompetence" to "unconscious competence", but the
journey is well worth the considerable effort involved.

3) CONFUSION

This one is going to cause the light bulb to go on for lots of you
guys out there.

Recently I was asked, "So Scot, if we're NOT chasing, then that
means we need to somehow get women to chase US so that we
can be in the position of choosing, right?"

Negatory, good buddy.

That way of thinking actually still assumes women have all the
power, if you stop and think about it. We've got to wait around
for THEM to initiate the interaction by chasing in such a scenario.

Believe it or not, that exact train of thought is how women who are
NOT "choosers" justify their own erroneous claim that "men always
have all the power".

Weird, I know...

But nevertheless, many of us as guys have no idea what "choosing"
actually means.

Choosing is SELECTING...nothing more, nothing less.

So yes, you still initiate relationships with women, but you're doing
so from a position of strength (i.e. having many options) as opposed
to weakness (i.e. perceiving yourself as having few, if any options).

Make no mistake, both women AND men can and should be choosers.
There doesn't have to be one who has strength at the direct expense
of the other's right to personal power.

Emily and I BOTH chose each other from many options.

Neither of us was "weaker" than the other in that respect. We were
two people with options, and therefore "choosing" power.

So taking all of that into consideration, there's no reason to feel
as if you have to revert to chasing in the event that, say, women
aren't automatically flocking to you and throwing themselves at you.

Proactivity is ALWAYS preferable, it's simply the abundance mindset
that separates "choosers" from "chasers". Don't ever throw in the
proverbial towel in confusion over that and simply go back to the
previous status quo.

I sincerely trust that this newsletter has helped give you a more
concrete understanding of the whole idea of being a strong,
confident chooser in your dating life.

Select an equally strong woman of high-quality. Choose each other
and you'll be well on your way to a happy relationship together.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 26-05-2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MerryXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by bro WB, thanks!!
Old 28-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

norfolk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon,

If a gal rejects you, remain very calm n totally non-reactive. Smile n walk away. It's her big loss!!

If you're reactive, you hv lost her for good.

Here is a good example.

A few months ago, I met two KTV gals at PC. I got their wechat. I offered to BY them both! The answer was NO. I then got them to butterfly several times w/ me. The answer was still NO. I also told them I wanted to make love. One said she didn't know me well enough n the other just shook her head. It's their loss!

I let go of them completely.

I left for Gotham City w/o telling them. I returned 5-6 days ago. After zero ctc for 6-7 wks, one of the gals initiated contact n asked how I was doing. I replied that I just returned. The next day I went to a PC joint n saw the gal by chance. Predestination? She came to butterfly. Her friend also came. They whispered that they wanted to be my GFs, together. I was surprised! They both were thinking of me, very often. They wanted LT, because what if I don't want them after 2-3 months? They agreed to 双飞! I need to think this over carefully as I hv other LPs. We hv not even discussed the terms but they could stop working or continue to work. it's up to me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Many thanks for a lovely thread.

A girl who likes you will be different from a girl who loves you.

A girl like you dun mean anything because just like you as friend or brother.

A girl that loves you will mean she is willing to do anything because you are the lover.

Cheers to all.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

norfolk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good afternoon!

I still see a lot of bros who put the gal they like on a pedestal and try to be very 'nice' to them. That is the fastest way to lose her. A healthy gal is always looking for a man who can dominate her n who regards himself as the prize. If you believe you hv lower value than her, for whatever reason, she will quickly lose attraction for u as a man. Even if you're a real life prince charming or 'the sexiest man alive.'

When ur 'gal' or 'GF' tells u that she needs more 'space' to herself or she has turned cold towards u, if you're like most hapless bros, you will chase harder, texting or calling more often n offering her more gifts/money. Bad idea, very needy n weak behavior. You hv given up all ur power n, to her, you're an emasculated, weak n disgusting born loser. How could she rely on you to protect her n her offspring in times of crisis? Don't blame her for trying to run away from u asap. Of course, if you are paying her a boatload of moolah, she will stick around n try to take u to the cleaners. Then leave you. It's most likely she has cheated on u. Sound familiar? Her revulsion against n distaste for u may all originate in her subconscious mind. She may experience anguish, frustration, confusion n even sorrow for feeling this way towards you because you're 'so nice' to her. Sadly, it happened to me once a long time ago.

The power in a relationship lies in the hand of the person who cares less. A MAN must never, ever lose his power or control in a RS, period. It makes no difference if he has known the gal/woman for 3 minutes or 30 years.

I just received the following Email form a RS guru:

How to Take Control (Power) Back From Women

This email might make a lot of feminists, social justice warriors and “nice guys” furious with me.

But it’s the truth, goddammit, and I have to say it… even if it hurts some feelings.

Today I want to talk about your POWER as a man.

Specifically, how to take your power back from women and gain control over your relationships.

So when you meet an amazing girl and you really want to make her yours...

You will always know where you stand with her…

And you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat, who gets to decide exactly how things are going to go.

First, a quick story:

I used to know this girl Katie. Man, she was hotter than a Vegas sidewalk in July.

She was “that girl” everyone wanted. Whenever she walked into a room, all eyes were on her…

Guys would be falling all over themselves trying to be nice to her, do her favors, make her laugh, etc.

She was usually in a relationship, always bouncing from one boyfriend to the next.

But when she was single… man, guys started lining up to get a chance with her.

How do I know this? Because I was one of those guys…

And one day, I finally got my chance with Katie.

I grabbed her number at a party and we started texting back and forth.

And to be honest, I was texting her a lot more than she was texting me, sometimes even 2 or 3 texts in a row…

But she was responding to me, so where’s the harm, right?

We met up for a date and I paid for everything, because I wanted her to know I was a gentleman who could take care of her and provide for her.

(unlike the jerks and douchebags she complained about dating)

I even got her a thoughtful gift - a CD I made with a bunch of her favorite songs…

And I didn’t even try to make a move on her. I didn’t want her to think I was a jerk who only wanted to get in her pants.

I wanted her to see I was DIFFERENT.

She said she had a great time and wanted to see me again…

But after that, her texts started dwindling to short, one word responses.

And I hate to admit this, but… I got scared. I couldn’t understand why she was pulling away like that.

I KNEW that if I could just show her I was a great guy and I would be the perfect boyfriend… that she would want to be with me.

We finally met up and I confessed my feelings to her.

And that’s when she gave me the “nice guy” speech.

She said I was a real sweet guy, but she just wasn’t ready for a relationship right now, she needed to take her time.

I told her I respected her and would wait until she was ready.

But a few weeks later, I was cruising Instagram and I saw a photo of her with another guy…

Her new boyfriend.

Man, I was so angry… angry at her, but even more angry at myself.

Now, I know better. And if I ever saw Katie again, I would THANK her… because that situation opened my eyes and changed everything for me.

So let’s break this down - what happened here? Where did I go wrong?

It’s simple. I gave away the ONE thing that would have gotten me the girl.

I gave away my power.

Maybe this has happened to you, too.

Maybe you’ve been the “nice guy” (like me) who got the “let’s just be friends speech” from a girl you wanted.

Maybe you had a girl act like she was interested… only to flake on you and ignore you later.

Maybe you’ve had a girl pass you up for another guy, even when you were clearly the better choice.

If you’ve had anything like this happen to you… it happened to you for one reason, and one reason only:

You gave all your power away to her.

For example...

When you buy her gifts, pay for everything and do ALL the work… you are giving your power away.

When you confess your feelings and tell her how much you like her… you are giving your power away.

When you compliment a girl over and over again… you are giving your power away.

When you smile and nod and agree with everything she says… you are giving your power away.

You are handing her your BALLS on a silver platter…

And that’s why you lost control, and why she moved on to another guy.

Look, a lot of people don’t want to hear this, but it’s the truth:

Dating is a GAME.

And just like any other game, there are winners and there are losers.

Imagine you were playing a game of poker with your buddies...

You would never just throw your cards down on the table and show everyone what you’ve got, right?

That’s a surefire way to lose the game.

Well, it’s the same with women.

The moment you put your cards on the table and let her know exactly where you stand…

You’ve lost the game.

By the way, if any of this applies to you… it’s not your fault.

NOBODY tells you this stuff, man.

Ever since you were a kid, you've been raised to believe that good things happen to nice guys… that eventually if you’re kind enough to women, some weird sort of “karma” will land you an amazing girl…

But I hope you’re starting to realize how big of a LIE this is...

And women aren't helping you either. If you ask women for advice, they’re gonna tell you they want a gentlemen who treats them like a princess...

But those same women will actively IGNORE the gentlemen and chase after bad boys instead.

With so much bad advice going around, dating can be pretty damn frustrating.

In fact, I’m gonna guess that nobody has ever told you the TRUTH about women before.

Until now.

That’s what I’m here for, and that’s why you’re reading this right now.

Because you’re ready.

Ready to reject the LIES and myths you’ve been told about dating.

Ready to learn the TRUTH about women and attraction.

Ready to reclaim your POWER as a man and start getting the kinds of women you truly want and deserve.

That sound good?

So here’s what I need you to do, as a loyal Mike Wright subscriber...

Over the next few weeks, when you’re talking to women, ask yourself…

Who has more power in this situation?

And if the answer is “she does” - then take a moment to realize what you are doing to give your power away, and STOP doing it!

You’ll know you’re getting it right when she starts putting in more work and effort to win you over… and you don’t have to keep trying so hard.

Think you can do that for me?

Fvck yes you can!

I’ll be back with more BRAND NEW material for you in two days.

Talk then,

- Mike Wright

Any comments?

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for nice forum.

How to Take Control (Power) Back From Women

The power in a relationship lies in the hand of the person who cares less. A MAN must never, ever lose his power or control in a RS, period. It makes no difference if he has known the gal/woman for 3 minutes or 30 years.

Striking title and nice topics.

Really nice and hope to read more.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1