The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Sam Leong, please do something in this thread.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 26-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hey guys, let's not fight over pussy. To each their own.

Peace
Doomas
Old 26-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Here we go again!!!! Fight over whore pussies!!! Joke of the century!
Old 27-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hey guys, let's not fight over pussy. To each their own.

Peace
Doomas
With due respect, bro ... the bone of contention is nothing to do with pussies. It is in fact a matter of basic engagement protocol that this apojaja scum failed to practice just because he is desperate for raw fuck info, and also he accused me of writing FR in exchange for raw fuck without hard evidence.

Anyway I shall leave it as it is and not gonna disturb your thread further. My apologies bro! Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Upped you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showt...602621&page=33

Just leaving this here for the newer people to see how crazy this guy is. Pages and pages of different people fucking max_priest and his clones. Over the years, so many people exposed and fucked max_priest for the malicious and despicable hypocrite he is. From that page onwards is pretty much many different samster all fucking and exposing him. They fade away? Nobody in their sound mind will spend their time fucking you virtually for years on end man. But you are probably insane, psychopathic and incredibly petty. You just keep going on until you get the last word and people can't be bothered to reply to you anymore and then you proclaim you win. A few chosen quotes for those with no time to see how sick you are:

And my favourite piece:

If the neutral observer is interested in why max_priest is a low life scumbag with too much time, feel free to read through the thread. Its is pretty much entirely max_priest (and his clones) vs everyone else. Time and again he always get into random cyber quarrel with random people over the slightest thing. I am the latest and definitely not the last.

A true cyber psychopath. More then 10years I observe you do this with so many different samster, and I must concede that you are truly incessant and relentless in your pursuit of having the last word. Let you have it.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

So many years has passed and most of us are already either balding or having greying hair. Still arguing over pussies!!

It has been said so many times ...All WLs provide raw service and it is either you don’t know or you are not getting. Please behave and not become public toilet ourselves by trying to fuck everyone raw.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ya propose the bros to slug it out in the thread for slugging not here.

Let’s get back to sharing more FR on the girls of 1612 then. So far I have tried Tina which she has gone back, Shuang Shuang quite good, Yo yo young syt, only from this house.

Guess I need to try out Yi Yi, Da Da and Qi Qi.
Not sure which one should I try first, or did I miss anyone better from this house
Old 27-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
So many years has passed and most of us are already either balding or having greying hair. Still arguing over pussies!!

It has been said so many times ...All WLs provide raw service and it is either you don’t know or you are not getting. Please behave and not become public toilet ourselves by trying to fuck everyone raw.
Haha, I simply crave the warm slippery feeling Always did, will not change :P I PM many senior samsters (including you) for info regarding bluefin tuna on sale as I believe a WL will be more willing to serve said dish if they are already serving many other samsters.

To quote our best friend himself from his PM to me,

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
No all WL who allow raw are Public listed stocks. If I could raw her and you couldn’t, no point for me to let you know. I would only let u know if the chances is at least 70%. You already mentioned a few who u have no success ... u should have tried Xiao Yu at 54A but I heard she has just RTC.
Its these 70% that I am actively looking for. I don't want to rtf the same girl for months until she let me.

You told me before if a WL serve one samster that way, it does not mean she will serve others the same. I totally agree. Experienced it many times. I also thought it was nice to return the favor if I received good information leading me to get said dish. I will reply whether I get it or not. If its a no, I said who said they got but I didn't, so they find out for themselves.

Max did provide me with some intel about which WLs do raw so I saw fit to reply to him who I succeeded with and whom I didn't. In all honesty I did not think that was inappropriate. I later went ahead and pissed him off leading to what you guys see here. And then of course he went about selecting the PM that best paint me in bad light. But that is ok, I will still go about my hunt for tuna. Whether the WLs willing or not or samsters willing to share anot, its up to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ya propose the bros to slug it out in the thread for slugging not here.

Let’s get back to sharing more FR on the girls of 1612 then. So far I have tried Tina which she has gone back, Shuang Shuang quite good, Yo yo young syt, only from this house.

Not sure which one should I try first, or did I miss anyone better from this house
I cannot slug win him lah, he will keep replying to whatever I say until I really too tired to argue with him anymore. I will refrain from replying to him anymore to prevent clogging this FR thread. Apologies to the rest.

I tried all 3 you mentioned in my tuna hunt. Yiyi best service (ok looks), Dada best boobies(also average looks, good service), Qi Qi best look (but service was so-so to me). Pick your poison

Last edited by apojaja; 27-05-2019 at 08:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-05-2019, 09:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Brother Baotohk, tio tio lah. Some becum big stomach, some cannot squat to do dog style, some got white hair at dick some cannot hard liao some cannot shoot liao some botak liao. Brother DPower cannot hard n bald liao. He fuck too much when young. He now need pills to purfom. Hee! Bye bye!
Old 27-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
With due respect, bro ... the bone of contention is nothing to do with pussies. It is in fact a matter of basic engagement protocol that this apojaja scum failed to practice just because he is desperate for raw fuck info, and also he accused me of writing FR in exchange for raw fuck without hard evidence.

Anyway I shall leave it as it is and not gonna disturb your thread further. My apologies bro! Cheers!
You are really a mad man...just don't want to admit.....almost everyone can see you are siao liang!
Old 27-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Brother Baotohk, tio tio lah. Some becum big stomach, some cannot squat to do dog style, some got white hair at dick some cannot hard liao some cannot shoot liao some botak liao. Brother DPower cannot hard n bald liao. He fuck too much when young. He now need pills to purfom. Hee! Bye bye!
Fucking too much when young will cause erection problem in the future?
Old 27-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Haha, I simply crave the warm slippery feeling Always did, will not change :P I PM many senior samsters (including you) for info regarding bluefin tuna on sale as I believe a WL will be more willing to serve said dish if they are already serving many other samsters.
If WL is more willing to serve many customer, i will avoid for obvious reason. You want to crowdfund but you don't want to crowdfuck
Old 28-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Don't need to think so much. Have a triple tarma

You missed out Xiao La Jiao. She's a firecracker fuck too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Old 28-05-2019, 11:00 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Fucking too much when young will cause erection problem in the future?
Brother Gesch, this my read up from website and my personal opinon de. But info on brother DPower is from WL he tried and I oso tried de. Now be carful, got falsehood protection law. Bye bye !
Old 28-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Don't need to think so much. Have a triple tarma

You missed out Xiao La Jiao. She's a firecracker fuck too!
Triple tarma, cannot sustain la, no budget and no sperm la ... haha

Ya xiao la jiao also

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1