The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

I went ot my cousin's house together with my family as it is a tradition for my family to do that every year.

But of course I don't like the fact that they kept asking me if I have a boyfriend and etc. I don't like this topic as I have went through tough ride for this kind of relationship

My cousins are all so call prestigious infront of my relatives as they studied in local uni and have a good paying job as I am just an admin staff.

During the gathering, my distance uncle saw me sitting alone and came to me to ask how I am doing. I told him my current status and he nodded and say just live your life to the fullest and that will do. He passed me his name card and if any case I need help, I can call him.

Let call him Uncle Ben easier for reference , he is quite a good family Guy with two very smart kids and always help us up when we are in need especially when my mum when through divorce, he offer help financially to our family

I am greatful that he offer help again and I do appreciate it very much. Before he left the seats, he tapped on my thighs and say you have grown well.

I was confused by what he meant by that but didn't take it into heart and just stay through the gathering.

After few days later, I went back to office as per normal and at the same time I was eagerly to renew my contract or maybe thinking of turning into a perm staff where my other colleagues are eager to this day as well.

So we are called one by one into office to review our performance. First colleague that came out was sad because he got renewal of contract for another year. But subsequently, most of the colleagues got convert into perm staff. I was happy for them until I got a notice that I was chopped due to the company restructuring together with two of my other colleagues as our contract are neither renew nor converted

We were depress and we were given two months to find job as our contract will end in April.

In March my other two colleagues found their job and I was left alone, didn't know what to do and don't dare to tell anyone about it

So I check my wallet and found uncle ben name card and decided to give him a call

So after updating Uncle Ben about my situation, he told me to meet him at xxx place for a chat

I met him and he told me that he know someone might have job opportunity but it is quite risky to work with him as he don't recommend as the boss is a bit pervy.

So he intro me another job instead but I fail to get it

As the time draws nearer, I am still no luck with job so I told uncle that am I able to get that someone to help me out?

Uncle Ben hesitated for a short while, but looking at my endless pleading, he gave the contact number to me and before that he call that person that someone will look for him for a secretary post.

Uncle Ben, do let me know if you feel uncomfortable, I will deal with him

I nodded and later the evening I give that man a call regarding the secretary job opportunity.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

and we all know what secret the word 'secretary' will bring us...
Old 13-05-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry that I have to jump out from the real story as I might accidentally reveal some of the info that I wanted to keep in confidential to me and my family.

I shall continue with my fantasy story instead but will try to link it from where I stop previously so that you guys will have a smooth flow of my fantasy story.

I call the person but wasn't given the job as there are too many restriction given by my uncle and I was sad and decided to go for a short trip with my friends

We went to malaysia, KL for a 4 days trip together with my three female friends and 2 male friends.

When we reached there, I stay together with another female friend and two person each room, so is just nice for them.

So first day we went to shopping and in the evening we went for a body massage.

It was a high class massage and we felt safe as we opt for full body massage as it is cheap and the review were good

We were assinged to different room and I lay down on the massage bed eating for the masseuse to arrive.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
LowIndex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, please continue
Old 17-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

I lie down on the massage bed waiting for the masseuse to arrive. When a guy came in, I was shocked as I realize that I forgot to indicate I want a female masseuse.

The guy told me that I want to change to a female one will need to wait for an hour and a half as all the female masseuses all occupied with customer.

By then it will be too late as we intent to catch a movie after that. I say okay please continue.

The masseuse slowly massage me and suggest that I took off my clothing so that he can give me oil massage.

I hesitated and give in to the request since I paid for it and took my short off

The after a while, he told me to take my shorts off so that he can massage my thigh area.

I was stunned. But since his massage was good so I agree to it and took it off leaving me with my panties and my bra on.

He slowly massage my butt cheek and go in-between my legs to near my private area.

He trying to tease me to see how far he can go but I try to endure as I am not going to let stranger fuck me but the temptation is there as he really know how to tease me well.

His hand slowly go inside my panties and start to finger me slowly, and I release a soft moan and then he knew I am on to it
Old 17-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

He then turn me around continue to finger me and with him looking at my face while i enjoy his fingering

Masseuse: hey lady, is it nice?

I didn't reply

Massesue: want to go on further.

I shyly nodded.

The masseuse is a Indian Malaysian masseuses, he has a really big and Long dick after stripping off his pants.

Masseuse: can I go in like this? Meaning without condom?

I nodded as I was high at that time and he insert his dick in

Masseuse: miss your pussy very tight.
Old 17-05-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story sis, do keep going!
Old 25-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

I controlled my moaning as I afraid that my friends could hear me. The masseuse also know the situation and also keep quiet while fucking me.

After awhile I can feel his cum inside me and that's when I know the deed is done.

I went out to take a warm towel and wipe my pussy clean. Before I left, we french each other before leaving.

After that all of us went to our own room to sleep.

The next day we went shopping again and the day was pretty normal until the third night where we went up to genting to gamble and stay there for our last night.

At first I was skeptical on gambling but as I started, I addiction kicks in. This is really bad for me as the more I play the more I lose.
Old 25-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
PomeloLukaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue your sexy story sis!
Old 25-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rblanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue ts please
Old 26-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
uizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, support TS
Old 26-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Ruppu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please keep going!
Old 26-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 5
myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!

More please ts
Old 26-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
SlowWalking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, waiting for updates
Advert Space Available