The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife envy of daughter

Good evening, bro. No new story already?

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 24-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
I noticed one phenomenon about mums and daughters when they go out.

If daughter chio and sexy + mum lao chio = not much talk + sore horse face or bitchy talk

If daughter chio and sexy + mum is auntie = good friends generally but mum will nag at daughter

If daughter not chio + mum is auntie = quarrels

If daughter not chio + mum lao chio = best friends! Cos no threat and mum feels superior!
Women are bitches one way or the other.
Old 25-05-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
douc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread. Anything to update TS?
Old 25-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From last update, daughter was disappointed to find his dad (aka me) come home early and destroyed her chances of having a happy hour with a dude (aka also me).

Daughter continued chatting with me about everything. I asked her if she is chatting with anyone else and she said only me. Good. I told her I would be damn busy with training and all and would only be free after a few weeks. I told her to tahan a bit. At least I bought myself some time.

Few Sundays ago, daughter said she wanna go out with her friends to watch movie and go cafe. I said ok and knew she never chut pattern cos she already "told" me on telegram. At 1130am, daughter left the house. Me and wifey just had strong expresso and felt damn horny. We preferred to have sex before lunch cos we didn't wanna have appendicitis. 3 min after daughter left, I stripped my wife violently and pulled down her lacy panty. Wife was very horns too. She stripped me fully naked in less than 5 sec. Immediately she slurped on my cock and I squeezed and twisted her big nipples. We were both moaning like mad. I wanted to close the door, but wife said daughter won't be back de la, so I left it slightly ajar. Helper was having her off day too. I pumped wife from behind with her on the bed in doggie position while I was standing at the end of the bed. Wife simply let go of her moans because we were very sure there's just two of us alone.

Suddenly, from the corner of my eyes, I saw from the bedside mirror reflection something moving outside the door. Immediately, I recognised the body shape as my daughter's!! The door was only 10cm ajar, but it was her all right. Tmd, many permutations raced in my mind immediately. Should I stop and scold daughter for peeping? Should I stop pumping and risk having to turn around and let daughter see me in such pathetic situation? What should I do??? Sometimes, pretending not to know is the best course of action. After 3 sec, I decide on the optimal course of action, which was to adjust my wife and myself such that daughter could only see my back and my ass. Slowly, I shifted wife's ass counter-clockwise and moved my ass to the right so that my back is facing the door.

As I was shifting, I stole one last glance from my eye corner at the silhouette standing outside the door. Damn, I thought I saw her starting to take a vid of her dad f-ing her mum!! On one hand, I wanted to stop but risk having to confront daughter, which will complicated things long term. On the other, I was damn high and couldn't really stop. I decided I had to take the risk that daughter couldn't take my face in the vid and so I decided to continue. But to reduce risks, I had to cum quickly to shorten the process. I started grabbing wife's tits from behind cos that would make me more horny. Wife had no idea at all that her daughter was witnessing her being f like a ragged doll. Would daughter lose respect for her mum, I was thinking. After 30 sec, I cummed but I couldn't muffle myself because it was so shiok, all thanks to that expresso. As wife thought there was no one, she orgazed the loudest, like downstairs could even hear. After I pulled out, cum flowed out immediately from her pussy and obviously, daughter could see it. I reckoned that she would not wanna be caught so I gave her 10 sec after I cummed before I turned around. True enough, she was gone.

I didn't tell wife cos she would confront daughter. I told wife to go shower first cos I don't want her to hear the main door opening sound. I suspected daughter forgot to take something so she came back. True enough, while wife was showering, I heard the door opening and closing.

Daughter came home at night. Telegrammed her.
Me: Hey, how's your day?
D: F-ing happening sia!
Me: Oh, what happened?
D: I caught my parents having sex!!
Me: What? Then how?
D: I forgot to take something so I returned home to take, but they thought I was out and they f thinking no one was ard.
Me: Got take vid or not? Haha (I purposely ask)
D: Have! Super exciting. I never thought the first live sex act I will see is my parents'! Dad was doggying mum silly. Mum was freaking loud. They left door slightly ajar and I took a vid. Haha!
Me: Show show! (I wanted to see if can see our faces inside)
D: Wait ah, let me shower first.

30 min later...
D: (sent 1 min long disappearing vid and another 8 sec vid)
I opened the first vid. The whole vid only showed my back and ass pumping her mum. Our faces did not show. Phew......
But perhaps the second vid may show, so I quickly opened.
Wtf! It was a vid of a girl licking her own nipples!! I was taken aback and thought maybe she sent me a vid of some other girl doing it, but after 5 sec, I realised it's my own daughter licking her nipples sensually!! The tip of her tongue was furiously moving her nipples around and also licking the areola region below her nipple. Basically, her tongue could lick the entire areola region. It was too late for me to throw the phone away, after 3 quick sec, it was gone. Damn, how can I see own daughter do this?? And how the hell can a sec 3 convent girl do it?

Me: Hey, how come 2nd vid is something else? Is that your mum?
D: That's me la! I was damn aroused watching the vid just now so I masturbated and licked my own nipples. Nice?
Me: Next time must alert me leh. Thought its your mum and I don't wanna see an Aunty do it!! You got any more parent's vid or not? (I wanna make sure)
D: No more. Only one.
Me: (Phew...) U better delete it in case you lose it.
D: Ya, will delete soon. Can't see much anyway. Only the back view. I must say my dad is quite a dude. Although I didn't get to see his cock, the way he pushed so deep inside my mum suggests that his is quite long. And the way my mum moaned so loud and sluttily suggests that his is also thick. So much cum flowing out....shucks, I am getting horny again.....
Me: Ok, go and do your stuff. Just rem to delete it cos u wouldn't wanna lose your phone....I go do my own stuff. Good night.

I felt damn bad seeing my daughter licking herself. But she sent me without warning when I was more concerned about our faces appearing in the vid. And I didn't even realise it was her until more than halfway thru the vid. Well, it's not the first time I have seen her tits around the house but it was the first time I see her tits being pleasured deliberately, not by another guy but by herself.

I went down to take a drink and bumped into daughter. She said "Hi Dad!" in an uplifting spirit and I saw a smirk at the corner of her mouth. I asked her why she so happy, and she said nothing, shrugged her shoulders and smiled. In my heart secretly, I felt complimented in some ways. Then I felt happy and smiled too....
Old 25-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PlaneCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, thanks!
Old 25-05-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sxmnstr101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, keep up the work
Old 26-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 27-05-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
joo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates!
Old 27-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping & up your reps
Old 27-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 27-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, please continue writing your thrill.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick survey. How many bros’ here have wives and gfs and fbs who can lick their own nipples or suck even?

My daughter can. Think in two years time, she can even suck them herself. My wife when menses can touch her nip with the tip of her tongue and twirl it a bit.
Old 27-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quick survey. How many bros’ here have wives and gfs and fbs who can lick their own nipples or suck even?

My daughter can. Think in two years time, she can even suck them herself. My wife when menses can touch her nip with the tip of her tongue and twirl it a bit.
Unfortunately my wife can’t.
Envy... no daughter
Old 27-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are one lucky guy Bro selflick!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1