The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
$9.5 million prize money – Luck rolls in year of the monkey for 1 Toto punter

$9.5 million prize money – Luck rolls in year of the monkey for 1 Toto punter

By The Independent - February 11, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentSG

http://theindependent.sg/9-5-million...1-toto-punter/

One lucky Toto punter wins S$9,545,480, and that too after 3 uneventful Toto draws. He is the sole winner in tonight’s (Feb 11) draw.

The punter won the largest prize money since the game was updated to the current 6-out-of-49 format on Oct 9, 2014.

The odds of winning the largest jackpot for an ordinary entry in a TOTO draw, without factoring in the odds of being the sole winner, is nearly one in 14 million, said Singapore Pools.

The winning numbers were 7, 8, 17, 39, 46, 49, with the additional number of 13, and according to the gaming company’s website, the “System 7 Entry” winning ticket was sold at Block 211, Hougang Street 21 (Part of WP Aljunied GRC, MP is Chen Show Mao).

The next $12 Million Hong Bao Draw will be take place on Feb 19.

The monkey may just smile on you.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Re: $9.5 million prize money – Luck rolls in year of the monkey for 1 Toto punter

https://www.facebook.com/STReview

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentSG

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/

https://www.facebook.com/The-Alterna...8759327518739/

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff

https://www.facebook.com/Fabrication...97912132/?rc=p

https://www.facebook.com/The-Workers...5421570592834/

https://www.facebook.com/WPgrassroots

http://wpcf.sg/
Old 12-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: $9.5 million prize money – Luck rolls in year of the monkey for 1 Toto punter

If the punter who won the money is smart enough he would spend and invest his money wisely . He is one dam lucky guy . Why I don't have such luck.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 15-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post

as usual, your hypocritical duty is to constantly attacked, purposely find the slightest fault, intentionally made false accusations against our govt and your ulterior motive is to brain wash Singaporean and destroy our peaceful stable country !

low class scum opposition parties like you, the foreign media and those private social blogs are out in full force lurking at all internet forum(S) to discredit our govt !

fellow Singaporean, pls beware !!!
Old 15-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 11
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

9.5 mil.

He's all set for life, a life of luxury... I hope someone really won ...,
Old 15-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very lucky indeed.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

14m this friday. all the best...
Old 15-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Infiniti23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

overnight became millionaire.. sibei heng sia
Old 16-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1299 / Power: 19
reanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud of

All the best this Friday! Huat ar
Old 16-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Nordic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, can i ask how your wife live with u? Everything also got things to say. Seriously you should consider migration if you so unhappy here. You only live once.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
TS, can i ask how your wife live with u? Everything also got things to say. Seriously you should consider migration if you so unhappy here. You only live once.
You are a genius.

Unhappy with a political party = Unhappy with wife = Unhappy with government = Unhappy with country = Must Migrate.

The way you link things is even better than the linkages of the human organs.

You should stay in North Korea and China. These countries link things like you do and most of their citizens were force to migrate too. The citizens in these countries got nothing much to say too and they live only once too. Exactly your paradise.
Old 20-02-2016, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are a genius.

Unhappy with a political party = Unhappy with wife = Unhappy with government = Unhappy with country = Must Migrate.

You should stay in North Korea and China. These countries link things like you do and most of their citizens were force to migrate too. The citizens in these countries got nothing much to say too and they live only once too. Exactly your paradise.

Likewise i don't trust clone(S) like you, the fugitives, the no substance opposition parties, the disgruntled individual and the foreign media (good at stirring shit in order to boost readership at the expense of our country)

Pls stop destroying my country, stop making false accusation against our govt, stop spreading untrue rumours, stop tarnishing our govt's image to the outside world via Youtube, Facebooks, private shitty blogs, chatrooms etc........

pls stop lurking at all internet forums 24/7 365 days fabricating stories, destroying Singaporean values and cohesiveness, split our community and create hatred among Singaporean, brain washing Singaporean to vote against our govt and trying to destroy our country thus causing our currency to depreciate !!!

Fellow Singaporean pls B E W A R E !!!

Pls help to spread this P O W E R F U L message around !!!
Old 21-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Nordic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are a genius.

I'm not the one here bitchin every other day abt the political system in sgp. If u don't like what I said, u can jolly well fuck out of this forum. Many bros here will only be too happy if you do that.
Old 22-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
I'm not the one here bitchin every other day abt the political system in sgp. If u don't like what I said, u can jolly well fuck out of this forum. Many bros here will only be too happy if you do that.
The only bitching tone and bitching language comes from you.

Copy and paste facts that had already happened is not bitching. It is call current affairs or history.

I am talking about your earlier comment that does not have logic but you are asking people to fuck off from YOUR forum. I guess you better stop commenting if you got nothing logical to say.
Old 22-02-2016, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
The only bitching tone and bitching language comes from you.

Copy and paste facts that had already happened is not bitching. It is call current affairs or history.

I am talking about your earlier comment that does not have logic but you are asking people to fuck off from YOUR forum. I guess you better stop commenting if you got nothing logical to say.

Stop behaving like a saint here

Internet troll like you and your gang 24/7 365 days lurking at all internet forums, private blogs making all sorts of wild allegations, fabrication flaming our govt, trying to destroy our country and disunite Singaporean

Fuck off fugitives like you, the foreign media, disgruntled individual and no-solution opposition parties

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1