The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Also wonder if this "Jan" is the same one as was here before?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=17658675
Yes is the same girl. Both of them are staying together.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Ploy is back, didn't see it earlier. Had her on the last trip too, mid of last year. Saw her facebook that she has filled out a bit, and had done some photoshoots along the way. Ticket price has increased from the last time - because job experience??

Both she and another girl Cleo were here at the same time last year and I recall both milf with good service.
Yes oh wow Ploy and Cleo. This brings me back to the first time I started playing in Dome 1, exactly August last year. Ploy was my first thai FL Memorable!!
And Cleo was damn chio, she opened the door for me and I was a tad disappointed that I didn't book her instead
Old 07-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Tested Bella from Bangkokgem today and my honest FR is here:
Stable: 8/10 first time tried this stable but Bro is fast response and patient.
Look: 7/10 pretty to me and pic accurate
Boob: 4/10 huge but fake and hard
Body: 6/10 slim and perky ass but terrible birth mark on tummy
French: 0/10 none
Painting: 9/10 clean shaved and juicy and easy to arouse
Fingering: 0/10 not allowed
FJ: 7/10 very flexible and nice ass for doggy. A bit time watcher though and no shower service.
Massage: 5/10 piano type but willing to offer to some level
GFE: 5/10 good English but a bit too professional and not in chemistry maybe
RTF: maybe but many others less cost worth trying
Old 07-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why thaipussy dont accept my wechat invite one. i want book leh
Old 07-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Planning my next adventure.
Was thinking between Crystal from BKK or Sara from ThaiPussy?
Any suggestions?
Old 07-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried airtrek?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=...6#post17658986
Old 07-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Tested Bella from Bangkokgem today and my honest FR is here:
Stable: 8/10 first time tried this stable but Bro is fast response and patient.
Look: 7/10 pretty to me and pic accurate
Boob: 4/10 huge but fake and hard
Body: 6/10 slim and perky ass but terrible birth mark on tummy
French: 0/10 none
Painting: 9/10 clean shaved and juicy and easy to arouse
Fingering: 0/10 not allowed
FJ: 7/10 very flexible and nice ass for doggy. A bit time watcher though and no shower service.
Massage: 5/10 piano type but willing to offer to some level
GFE: 5/10 good English but a bit too professional and not in chemistry maybe
RTF: maybe but many others less cost worth trying
Had her also and quite similar to what you have reported. Upped you for your honest FR.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hotdogbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soi69 [Fa]

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=698515

looks 9/10 my cup of tea. looks young. just that quite tall. 1.71cm
Body 9/10 slim with natural firm B cup.
blowjob 8/10 nice suction but too bad not long duration
FJ 10/10 she will go like crazy kind one. recommend for those who like FJ

very chatty. good gfe and lovable.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Today is first day for Penny from Bangkokgem, any bro has tested her? Was thinking to try her today but hesitate since some FR mentioned she is not very service oriented. But she really looks dorable and yummy.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

ILoveThais Girl No. 337 (Bibi)

Looks :- Plain jane thai MILF, says she is 25 but my feel is that she’s closer to 30. If you’re the type that need more visually stimulating SYT looks to cum, better to look elsewhere.

Figure :- Small B cuppers, body has good enough shape. Tummy with post-childbirth stretch marks, but nice meaty ass though. Smooth and tanned.

French :- Yes, even with no mouthwash provided, she doesn’t hesitate. Good to know my mouth is not smelly, apparently

Painting :- Allowed. Pussy trimmed and very responsive. Enjoys a good paint session.

Catbath & BBBJ :- Wanted to pump her straightaway since she was already worked up after the paintworks, but hey, for the sake of the review, want to check out her man-eating skills. Ok lah, average, and it does seem like she takes CIM though I didn’t try.

FJ :- Moans loud when drilled deep and was noisiest in cowgirl, but I also had her in a few other positions since she was quite pliant. Bonked her non-stop without slowing the pace for, like, 15 minutes before release - no complaints from her, no lube used. Natural like gf bonk than paid sex.

Overall :- Cheap and good for quickie release of horniness. Have tried a few of this shop’s girls by now, and so far found that photos have close resemblance and service attitude is good. Even the most budget bonk I took previously (No. 331 for $70/2!) gave decent service.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
engkiat0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jan from The Regent Lust

------------------------

Last edited by engkiat0; 08-08-2018 at 11:25 AM. Reason: N.A.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistic View Post
agreed. which is why i rejected nessa a few days ago
Rejected Neesa too. Blacklisted by OKT. If all the good reviews about Neesa is true then the girl I met was a different Neesa.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nitta @ Bangkok-Gems ($150/2/90)

OKT: Prompt reply, clear instructions to location
Looks: 80% accuracy to pic
Boobs: 7/10, natural
BJ: 8/10, good suction
FJ: 8/10, tight pussy and sweet moans
GFE: Not the prettiest FL, but her bubbly and chatty attitude makes up for it
Old 08-08-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

The standard are dropping already and people still want to waste $150 still by doing when you all can treat yourself to better things rather than The current FLs
Old 08-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
The standard are dropping already and people still want to waste $150 still by doing when you all can treat yourself to better things rather than The current FLs
Bro u always lament on falling standards and bros getting needless KC. Yet u still come here very often hahaha. I feel the same as u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1