The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlover View Post
Bro it because I like her type even no service, the feeling like gf in school. And I don't think she is a money face girl, maybe respect her, can got pay back. Ps, any more syt recommend as we have similar taste
My favorite always Miko and I can't explain why also. Miko service is under par.
Another girl I like Jiajia not SYT but more GND, very true GFE, very hard working and good service.
Recently I like Xiao Feng, big boobs, nice and chatty. Service also quite good!
All girls are from 1654a
Old 01-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Selina(16W15)

Xiao Man(1654A)

ET(16W06)

Linda(16W17)

Diao Chan(201)/Yang Yang(2841)/SK(16W06)/Xiao Ba(24M13)

Last edited by omnia; 01-07-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

bro just caught this post of yrs...

guess it abt sums up the feelings of all chiongsters i.e. it is all abt the "chemistry" between an individual customer n the mm...even if the mm ain't that pretty but the individual get's along like a house on fire wif that mm then that mm wld rank v high in his list regardless of how gd looking that mm is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
My favorite always Miko and I can't explain why also. Miko service is under par.
Another girl I like Jiajia not SYT but more GND, very true GFE, very hard working and good service.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Selina(16W15)

Xiao Man(1654A)

ET(16W06)

Linda(16W17)

Diao Chan(201)/Yang Yang(2841)/SK(16W06)/Xiao Ba(24M13)
Just tried Diao Chan (2001) last week and felt guilty cos she is so child like. Just like making love to a underage girl.

Her cheerful and fun personality makes it a enjoyable session plus she has a cute little pussy and is really really tight.

Thanks for the great recommendation
Old 03-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovetotravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can you share the place number please
Old 03-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexseekerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horlicks71 View Post
They will be leaving together today . 5pm flight. They leaving cos the boss never been fair to them becos of one new girl call QiuQiu. This QiuQiu slapped and beaten up 4D but the boss thought was BaiHe and 4D wacked the new girl. So in the end all 3 girls cancelled their permits and go back.This were told by 4D to me personally.
Hi bros,

Just to even out the story a little, Baihe had an argument with Qiuqiu and 4D being a good friend of Baihe participated in the argument. This escalated into a fight and 4D and Qiu Qiu fought. Later Qiu Qiu apologised but Baihe wanted to bring her down so got all 3 girls card cancelled. The boss asked Baihe to let go but she doesnt want. Initially the 4D thought she could stay if Baihe would let it go but she wasn't willing to let Qiu Qiu go.

You see, if you fight, you will get send back. This is the practice. Nobody will report cos it may end up having the shop closed so its practice to let those involved in the fight to "ge ka".

Why the boss was so pissed off is because Baihe refused to let Qiu Qiu off even when she apologised. He is already very down in girls and therefore biz. The boss just want $$$. Everyone is for themselves, its the real world. The girls are also all not that simple. Baihe is only nice to people who patronise her.

This account is from 3rd parties in the house, eye witnesses. Its neither from any of the involved parties. I will apologise if I did offend anyone.

The same incident happened to SaSa if anyone did remember. Bosses have to cancel any girls card cos if it goes up to av, they can get suspended or even lose license or blacklist. So they are very particular.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexseekerman View Post
Hi bros,

Just to even out the story a little, Baihe had an argument with Qiuqiu and 4D being a good friend of Baihe participated in the argument. This escalated into a fight and 4D and Qiu Qiu fought. Later Qiu Qiu apologised but Baihe wanted to bring her down so got all 3 girls card cancelled. The boss asked Baihe to let go but she doesnt want. Initially the 4D thought she could stay if Baihe would let it go but she wasn't willing to let Qiu Qiu go.
Bruddah, no need to bring up this unpleasant past here, it was already in the past. What was done cannot be undone. Baihe is full of vengeance. She is not a nice and good person. Bad karma will befall her one day. Qiu Qiu is pitiful who just came on board not long to earn a living. However, to be fair, all of them are in the wrong in some ways. Perhaps Ah Lek is not good in persuading Baihe to forgive and forget. The tone and the words use in negotiating can be critical. Unfortunately Ah Lek and his men lack in this department.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, no need to bring up this unpleasant past here, it was already in the past. What was done cannot be undone. Baihe is full of vengeance. She is not a nice and good person. Bad karma will befall her one day. Qiu Qiu is pitiful who just came on board not long to earn a living. However, to be fair, all of them are in the wrong in some ways. Perhaps Ah Lek is not good in persuading Baihe to forgive and forget. The tone and the words use in negotiating can be critical. Unfortunately Ah Lek and his men lack in this department.
Wah. BAihe was one of my favourites. Did not know she was like this!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

I still rank 1654A Jenny my best favourite .njoy
Old 04-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
I still rank 1654A Jenny my best favourite .njoy
Bruddah, are you another guy who also eat vegetable nia??

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
So 4D defended Baihe and got sent back for her efforts? Seems a selfish on Baihe's part huh? So why was Ah lek so pissed with 4D then? Seems like she was just sticking up for someone she thought was her friend.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejandro88 View Post
bruddah, are you another guy who also eat vegetable nia??
hi bro alejandro88 i like north china food and also tom yum soup hi hi some also change taste mah .
Old 05-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Diao Chan(201)

u r welcum bro...if u like dirty talk while bonking...i suggest u go teach her afew words in a language/dialect u like...she's a real blast at this

enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Just tried Diao Chan (2001) last week and felt guilty cos she is so child like. Just like making love to a underage girl.

Her cheerful and fun personality makes it a enjoyable session plus she has a cute little pussy and is really really tight.

Thanks for the great recommendation
Old 05-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

Some MMs not only fighters in the sack!

think u r on the right track bro...AV wld probably not hesistate to suspend the hse if it got wind of some fight amongst the mms...

some of these MMs appear to be pretty aggressive n fiesty both verbally n physically...culturally v different fm what we r use to seeing fm ladies...cant really blame them becoz they probably cum fm a real tough dog eat dog world back in PRC...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexseekerman View Post
Hi bros,

You see, if you fight, you will get send back. This is the practice. Nobody will report cos it may end up having the shop closed so its practice to let those involved in the fight to "ge ka".

Why the boss was so pissed off is because Baihe refused to let Qiu Qiu off even when she apologised. He is already very down in girls and therefore biz. The boss just want $$$. Everyone is for themselves, its the real world. The girls are also all not that simple. Baihe is only nice to people who patronise her.

This account is from 3rd parties in the house, eye witnesses. Its neither from any of the involved parties. I will apologise if I did offend anyone.

The same incident happened to SaSa if anyone did remember. Bosses have to cancel any girls card cos if it goes up to av, they can get suspended or even lose license or blacklist. So they are very particular.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jenny 1654A is the best I tried so far in GL. RTF her a few times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1