The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 22-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

to the above 2 bros, very paiseh if u tried michelle due to my FR, as explained to bro babe90, when i tried her she was good but after that duno wad happened her service level dropped jialat,
i've received complains from other bros as well so i take this opportunity to apologise to all the bros herein...
if one off case, we can understand mayb bad hair day or what i mean we do have some days we dont feel like working also but if complains keep coming in then means something is not right aint it...

aside to bro ssam2015, i do feel her beauty is more natural than goddess joleen though as alwiz looks r subjective so mayb michelle looks not ur cup of tea...
Old 22-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
to the above 2 bros, very paiseh if u tried michelle due to my FR, as explained to bro babe90, when i tried her she was good but after that duno wad happened her service level dropped jialat,
i've received complains from other bros as well so i take this opportunity to apologise to all the bros herein...
if one off case, we can understand mayb bad hair day or what i mean we do have some days we dont feel like working also but if complains keep coming in then means something is not right aint it...

aside to bro ssam2015, i do feel her beauty is more natural than goddess joleen though as alwiz looks r subjective so mayb michelle looks not ur cup of tea...
No la Havana it's ok... Ya Michelle really wasted of $500 And she really like dead fish and I don't know y okt take her I think cause of her D cup thought people will book her.. And for joleen she is overhype also la and I don't think her service is That good also.. is only normal. Both of them I met last year until now also I don't even feel like RTF. Both r wasted of $500. Michelle service bad. Joleen is I have already secured slot okt treat me as a fool go give my slot to others make me wait 90mins when it's my turn rush me off at 30mins.. I will never deal with this okt already
Old 22-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
No la Havana it's ok... Ya Michelle really wasted of $500 And she really like dead fish and I don't know y okt take her I think cause of her D cup thought people will book her.. And for joleen she is overhype also la and I don't think her service is That good also.. is only normal. Both of them I met last year until now also I don't even feel like RTF. Both r wasted of $500. Michelle service bad. Joleen is I have already secured slot okt treat me as a fool go give my slot to others make me wait 90mins when it's my turn rush me off at 30mins.. I will never deal with this okt already
Well u have urself to blame. U should have cancelled the appointment. Okt is despo for commissions. Tat guy going airport for real or fake we dunno but cfm if not to his timing he will not book n okt will lose on one session commissions. So okt will try to play around with timing to accommodate both . Since u not flying off u should have more time to accommodate. In this way the despo okt will b able to get 2 session commissions instead of one. Mind u for $500, he should b get $200 at least. It’s gd n easy money so cfm he will try to get

Remember this , okt not here for free svc . They are here to maximise commissions. If any okt last time change timing to accommodate another, have the courage to just cancel. No need scared get blacklisted cos it’s the agent who change ur timing, not you suddenly cancel so it’s not ur fault. Okt will still entertain u next time cos they need ur commissions
Old 22-07-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you can spend 500 on bonking ,you can pick and choose. Why let okt play you on with a washing machine
Old 22-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So true I totally agree with u. The other time I book her she just come in shower then looks unhappy then like dead fish.... wasted the $500. I also want to comment Last year that this okt when I book joleen before agree the slot for me when I reach there sms him he told me to shift my slot to one hour later as got one fucker book and cause he going airport later so change with me.. after that that fucker spend 1 n half hour then after that is my turn.. when I go up 30 mins I leave already as okt message her got another appt coming.. then I ask back the okt wtf the previous fucker cn spend 1 and half hour I only spend 30 mins u rush me off.. after that I don't bother coming back to this okt already. And for Malaysia girls his pricing is super ex
Got bros speak up then i say this . This days the gals frs overated la.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
whyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Well u have urself to blame. U should have cancelled the appointment. Okt is despo for commissions. Tat guy going airport for real or fake we dunno but cfm if not to his timing he will not book n okt will lose on one session commissions. So okt will try to play around with timing to accommodate both . Since u not flying off u should have more time to accommodate. In this way the despo okt will b able to get 2 session commissions instead of one. Mind u for $500, he should b get $200 at least. It’s gd n easy money so cfm he will try to get

Remember this , okt not here for free svc . They are here to maximise commissions. If any okt last time change timing to accommodate another, have the courage to just cancel. No need scared get blacklisted cos it’s the agent who change ur timing, not you suddenly cancel so it’s not ur fault. Okt will still entertain u next time cos they need ur commissions
Well said on the okt is commission minded.

Tried Michelle before. She is still ok I think but it was quite sometime ago.
Old 22-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah armani is on my banned list. Don’t like his service and style
Old 22-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Thank you all the brother to support local independent FL. I made nothing from such gai xiao. but I am glad la, she serve me well also. I saw a new positive FR at her thread also.

We man come out play main thing is simple, we just want enjoy and have a good time, do some release and have a woman that serve us well at least for the session we engage them.
Well said bro.
Old 22-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post

Too many fake FR writer here and it isn't hard to tell who they are. Every since the sorority girls stopped advertising here, there is nothing good left . Either they are baby elephant , bad attitude or their look doesn't deserve their price tag even when they are independent.

Wolf get better quality at a fraction of the prices you paid these ladies
Old 22-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Too many fake FR writer here and it isn't hard to tell who they are. Every since the sorority girls stopped advertising here, there is nothing good left . Either they are baby elephant , bad attitude or their look doesn't deserve their price tag even when they are independent.

Wolf get better quality at a fraction of the prices you paid these ladies
Business bad now la. Iconick do not state rejection fee last time when he had quality stuff. Now he says feel free to reject.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Business bad now la. Iconick do not state rejection fee last time when he had quality stuff. Now he says feel free to reject.
Just walk away ....rejection fee is only valid if the picture are not blurred out.

Why would i travel all the way and still pay 50sgd for rejection? Maybe we should request the WL to pay us
Old 22-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros I have read all your comments and I want to explain this. I told the okt off how can he do this when I already secure a slot he told me this guy sms him in forum he forgotten my slot then he also say this guy got flight to catch and I told him back is his problem since he last min how can he just anyhow cut in then next time I also can do the same la. Ok I give it to him then waited 90mins instead of 1 hour when I went up 30 mins was asked to leave already wtf I told him how can the previous guy spend 90mins u no rush him I just went up u rush me then he told me got next customer coming up I hear that I fucking dulan since then I don't want support his over rated girls with shitty services only... I don't care he reading this if he does good. Oh ya y I waited is caused I'm there already if I go home also no point.. Oh ya and about that guy got flight to catch is all a lie he just couldn't have the suitable time that's y he came up with this stupid excuse and okt give him just because he is regular or VIP.
Eat shit man

Last edited by babe90; 22-07-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Yeah armani is on my banned list. Don’t like his service and style
Fucked type service and style.. will rush you unless u pay more than he quiet...
Old 22-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Got bros speak up then i say this . This days the gals frs overated la.
Super overrated... Armani girls now give u shitty service u come they fast hand and legs then within 30 mins leave already. Don't even have time to sit down worst than GL.. I told him his girls only Malaysian y so ex Bluewave girls $150 and got buffet and can spend whole time there. Then he dulan tell me go do the girls there... $150 I there can do 4 girls instead of 1.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Super overrated... Armani girls now give u shitty service u come they fast hand and legs then within 30 mins leave already. Don't even have time to sit down worst than GL.. I told him his girls only Malaysian y so ex Bluewave girls $150 and got buffet and can spend whole time there. Then he dulan tell me go do the girls there... $150 I there can do 4 girls instead of 1.

His gals beside that Jolene boobs big what to brag about..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1