The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Bad KTV Management & Tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersF View Post
Went to the club zara and was introduced to this mummy tang tang. Pricing was told differently when the bill come.I was thinking maybe miscommunication but no. She told her girls whom I sit with to attend more to the VIPS. Why I know? It's because I know the girl way back from other clubs and was there to support her.
Thanks for highlighting..
I think it proves my point!!
Old 24-03-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whiskersF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Thanks for highlighting..
I think it proves my point!!
My point is the mummy tang tang (a big fat china mummy) not the girls. In a ktv, if the mummy cannot provide customer service then i am sure the girls can't do any better.

Last edited by whiskersF; 24-03-2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old 24-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Yup, mummy is the one that teach the girl bad stuff
Old 24-03-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Anyway, reported..
Just dunno how efficient are our AV.
Like some bro claims, if AV dont read our forum , they dont know where to raid.. lol
Old 24-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

seems like the joints operate with the assumption that the cheongsters are kumgong carrots kumlan roberto carlos gongkia
Old 24-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
chris200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Anyway, reported..
Just dunno how efficient are our AV.
Like some bro claims, if AV dont read our forum , they dont know where to raid.. lol
your just gona kill the scene by doing that
Old 24-03-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Lets keep watching news to see whether there are raids at my reported places...
Old 24-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lets keep watching news to see whether there are raids at my reported places...
Aiya.. that doesn't close their ktv isn't it?

U just sabotage the girls only.

Mummy most likely is PR/ Sg citizen already.

U wanna wack also wack wrongly party liao lah.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Could have been just 1 girl with no chemistry with you... Don't make a big hooha about it la. Relax...
Old 25-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
Could have been just 1 girl with no chemistry with you... Don't make a big hooha about it la. Relax...
Hmm. Bro. He been to more than one club.....
Viet ktv girls do butterfly a lot. About 4 rooms per session. Hard work.

Compared to 花场, no matter how small the pub, the PRC can just sing and get a few $ hundred flowers. And no need be too intimate with customers. But must drink.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

There will always be Bros out there with bigger spending power. Esp those who frequent Thai or PRC HFJ, will find Viet KTV cheap.
One can say these rich Bros spoilt market, but you cannot stop them from throwing more than $50. Girls will naturally fly to them.
I hope nobody starts to say "I gonna pay $50 hence its my right" LOL!

Sometimes I would ask mommy to recommend girls who is not popular, to support. So I get a B grade C grade girl, who sits with me for nearly 2 hours in total! Lol !
Sometimes, feeling rich, I will choose the super pretty model. Once she flys off after 10mins, I will call for support the C grade girl, who fills the void til the model comes back 1hr later. LOL !
Old 26-03-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
Hidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersF View Post
Went to the club zara and was introduced to this mummy tang tang (fat middle age china woman). Pricing was told differently when the bill come.I was thinking maybe miscommunication but no. She told her girls whom I sit with to attend more to the VIPS. Why I know? It's because I know the girl way back from other clubs and was there to support her.

I have a few girl which i frequent in hcm. They told me that the mummy in singapore keep asking them go singapore ktv work. The mummy told them and i quote “come singapore work very easy, 1 day minimum earn 300 SGD. just need to sit with customer and drink. If dont like the customer, say u have other room and go back after 1hour.” This is the moment when i totally give up on singapore ktv.

But i think there are no need to report AV la. This is too extreme measure. Never break someone rice bowl. But u have your rights to do what u want and i am merely giving my opinion of no need to report to AV.
Old 26-03-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
There will always be Bros out there with bigger spending power. Esp those who frequent Thai or PRC HFJ, will find Viet KTV cheap.
One can say these rich Bros spoilt market, but you cannot stop them from throwing more than $50. Girls will naturally fly to them.
I hope nobody starts to say "I gonna pay $50 hence its my right" LOL!

Sometimes I would ask mommy to recommend girls who is not popular, to support. So I get a B grade C grade girl, who sits with me for nearly 2 hours in total! Lol !
Sometimes, feeling rich, I will choose the super pretty model. Once she flys off after 10mins, I will call for support the C grade girl, who fills the void til the model comes back 1hr later. LOL !
This I agree. My friend ask mummy recommend. I always thought he give up on choosing ( you know, choose liao not fun den you self blame ur judgement). End up.. his girl; looks average, play ability okay lah, nv butterfly as much but tio bao for the night. I know coz he ask her eat supper, den she told him.. despite 2 rooms nia.

For me, just picked an okay okay girl; that night all my bros say I pick treasure coz she came back more often than others. I guess, sometimes picking rank B girls may not be so bad~ since all the ang pai everyone also wan a piece~
Old 26-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yup agree

And i think that some cockanaden go KTV for other reasons except going to play the girls...

1) Play dice, ??
2) Sing Song to show how good you can sing??
3) Watch soccer??
4) Play monopoly??
5) Discuss Work??
6) Talk about family issues ??
7) Talk cock with the girls ??
8) See girls drink >>??
9) Entertain the girls ??
10) Play Cho Dai Di ??
11) Brag about life achievement??
12) Sharing good food to eat??
13) Asking the Girl sing for you???

Might as well go home watch TV and accompany family
Sing Song got better Karaoke System at Kbox, Party World, Cash Studio. Go lupsup KTV for fuck!!
$50 so easy to earn??, sit 5 min per hour, 4 times within 4 hours, Take $50. Got vacancy for men also???
First time go KTV?? Dont know what is the standard of KTV worldwide???
I agree..during bs qg time 20 can dig n suck.. no now 50 Tip cannot do this and that..the CB waiter also leecher 10 tips or RM ...fk them
Old 26-03-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidetoshi View Post
I have a few girl which i frequent in hcm. They told me that the mummy in singapore keep asking them go singapore ktv work. The mummy told them and i quote “come singapore work very easy, 1 day minimum earn 300 SGD. just need to sit with customer and drink. If dont like the customer, say u have other room and go back after 1hour.” This is the moment when i totally give up on singapore ktv.

But i think there are no need to report AV la. This is too extreme measure. Never break someone rice bowl. But u have your rights to do what u want and i am merely giving my opinion of no need to report to AV.
Used to hear the same quote from one ktv chai back in the old K2 as well, seems it's really a bummer for local ktv goers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1