The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Tipping is not an obligation but be in no doubt that a WL knows which customers to serve welland which ones she will gladly ask to fuck off.

If you are smart and you can afford it, you know what to do.

If you're stupid with no money, then all you can do is beg for points, fantasise that one day your $150 will seem like $1500, wait eagerly for FRs while the so called carrotheads are enjoying themselves.

OKTs are so one dimensional money face if you can't handle them, you probably can't handle much in life.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

If u wan to tip n act dua kang nobody stopping u but do not push your view unto others

The market rate is there and cheongsters do get good service from WL without tipping

If WL after your tipping expect others to follow suit then they may just lose business... its their choice n your choice

Some of us do wish not exactly expect better services... french painting bbbj cosplay...

Think the standard is cbj n cfj... up to WLs and cheongsters to sync with each other expectation

I do try to get all the services if the WL is willing if not i just leave it alone...
There will still be WLs who offered selectively good services which i do get at times i think 50 50...

I cannot remember but there is this WL do sexy dancing and put on stocking

Best BBBJ 2062A 月月 ( too bad cutting card)
Best painting (WL enjoying)
Best frenching 1651 Baobao (rtc)
Old 28-07-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
If u wan to tip n act dua kang nobody stopping u but do not push your view unto others

The market rate is there and cheongsters do get good service from WL without tipping

If WL after your tipping expect others to follow suit then they may just lose business... its their choice n your choice

Some of us do wish not exactly expect better services... french painting bbbj cosplay...

Think the standard is cbj n cfj... up to WLs and cheongsters to sync with each other expectation

I do try to get all the services if the WL is willing if not i just leave it alone...
There will still be WLs who offered selectively good services which i do get at times i think 50 50...

I cannot remember but there is this WL do sexy dancing and put on stocking

Best BBBJ 2062A 月月 ( too bad cutting card)
Best painting (WL enjoying)
Best frenching 1651 Baobao (rtc)
If you want be a cheap fuck and a fucking idiot, no one stop you also.

My post is for SERIOUS punters with a BRAIN. Now WL coming or not coming? House opening or closing?

So idiot, your MARKET RATE is TOO LOW. Your 50/50 is off the FEW that are here. Nobody is coming anymore, you understand? You fucking know shit about market rate best you shut up.
Old 28-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Don't dua kang that if everyone follow your stupidity and don't tip the WLs, they will just accept it. You talk got go through your brain or not?

No tip, even LESS WLs will come and MORE WILL GO BACK FASTER. Don't mind use your brain once in a while.

Next time, think before you open your mouth. Empty brain, empty wallet. Don't dua kang.
Old 30-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

look at your points & know who is the idiot lol
again just like some other idiots living in your shit hole well and oblivious to your own stupidity

WL come and go... last time was malaysians now is prc next wave probably viet...

Do we thanks tipsters for maintaining the flow of WL ya my foot

This is free market....let me give you some market lessons
which probably a kindergarden loose end like you never heard of....
Tips are for
1. Cheongsters with deep pocket and find WL provide good service
2. Cheongsters with deep pocket and demand specific services but the WL not necc accomodate

TIPS in SG IS NOT MANDATORY STUPID!

Majority cheongsters are just average joe... the house charge that much we pay that much... doubt if WL complain as they knew this before coming SG... some WL may be misled by tipsters and adjust expectation... this in turn lead these WL to provide poor service which in turn led to them complaining poor business ... now who is causing the out flow

In terms of cheap or ex ... there are many tiers in the market...

1. GL Thai n viet sgd 50
2. GL prc 80 & 150
3. FL 120 upwards
4. Ktv ?
5. gong sek street ?
Old 30-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
One fucking long story to explain why your budget got no improvement over 30yrs. Fucking loser. Actually the WL should tip you and give you discount for being a repeated customer, right?

There is no obligation to tip. Whether the WL earn more or less than you is none of your fucking business.

You tip to raise their income. $50 think so long? No wonder you spend all your time at home playing sammyboy and watching mediacorp. Tip $50 to you is called a robert ah? Hahahaha you must be fucking poor.

A cheebye kia, wake up lah. There is NOTHING heroic about being a cheapo who finds lame excuses to maintain 30yrs ago pricing. You simply have no money. Those who tip are not roberts. They simply have more money than you. The WLs all know it. The OKTs all know it. You no $. What you have is a lot of time to beg.

My advice to bros is to ignore this fucker if you wanna have a good time cheonging. When it comes to playing women, be prepared to spend.

$150 is the BASE price. And a price that has not changed over 30 yrs. Be prepared to spend more if you want more. Money talks.

OKTs are the one of the easiest ppl I have dealt with. Tip them $50 one of the days or show up with a bag of goodie you got when you travelled overseas. Service good for life. A small gesture is all that is needed to be treated well.

Most WLs up their game with a $50 tip. They only make $130 from servicing you. It's not a lot of money at all and very reasonable.

Tipping is not an obligation but be in doubt that a WL knows which customers to serve.
swee, i like the way you put it.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
look at your points & know who is the idiot lol
again just like some other idiots living in your shit hole well and oblivious to your own stupidity

WL come and go... last time was malaysians now is prc next wave probably viet...

Do we thanks tipsters for maintaining the flow of WL ya my foot

This is free market....let me give you some market lessons
which probably a kindergarden loose end like you never heard of....
Tips are for
1. Cheongsters with deep pocket and find WL provide good service
2. Cheongsters with deep pocket and demand specific services but the WL not necc accomodate

TIPS in SG IS NOT MANDATORY STUPID!

Majority cheongsters are just average joe... the house charge that much we pay that much... doubt if WL complain as they knew this before coming SG... some WL may be misled by tipsters and adjust expectation... this in turn lead these WL to provide poor service which in turn led to them complaining poor business ... now who is causing the out flow
ultimately, if the chemistry is there, anything can happen. personally, when i come out to play , i don't limit myself to any budget.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghailong View Post
ultimately, if the chemistry is there, anything can happen. personally, when i come out to play , i don't limit myself to any budget.
agree

I have met a few WLs last time. They like to have soul mate to talk to. Very rare, but I have met a few. We went the extra mile without any tips

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roxydancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanking apache for this thread to help me begin my journey. A really good guide to help me understand what is going on before heading there.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxydancer View Post
Thanking apache for this thread to help me begin my journey. A really good guide to help me understand what is going on before heading there.
Geylang is fun
Old 16-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Previous night,I went to a massage parlour at 9.30pm targeting a MILF in her mid 40s. ook chio so went for the bang.

I told her 9.30pm is relatively safe in that building but being new, she did not dare to do anything beyond HJ and auto roam.
Spend $50 entrance fees plus $80 topless auto roam and suck her nipples and I pulled her pants half down and finger her pussy.
I almost want to pin her to the bed. She was horny, I chased her round the massage bed about 3 rounds like some Bollywood movie, but she worried and rejected.
It was a comical scene. I still laughed when thinked about it.
She said go hotel safer. Okie, I said next time.

kns, $130 for HJ plus auto roam plus fingering,
I rather top up $20 and have a full sextifying one hour with a much younger PRC babe.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Previous night,I went to a massage parlour at 9.30pm targeting a MILF in her mid 40s. ook chio so went for the bang.

I told her 9.30pm is relatively safe in that building but being new, she did not dare to do anything beyond HJ and auto roam.
Spend $50 entrance fees plus $80 topless auto roam and suck her nipples and I pulled her pants half down and finger her pussy.
I almost want to pin her to the bed. She was horny, I chased her round the massage bed about 3 rounds like some Bollywood movie, but she worried and rejected.
It was a comical scene. I still laughed when thinked about it.
She said go hotel safer. Okie, I said next time.

kns, $130 for HJ plus auto roam plus fingering,
I rather top up $20 and have a full sextifying one hour with a much younger PRC babe.
bro,

you are very funny. You are lucky she is forgiving or else she will scream rape

$80 is a case of didi overrule the mind.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jsb427 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys! Need your advice leh. I have a fetish of fucking the girl while she is still wearing her dress. But so far all the girls who I pick refuse to wear their dress during the session lol. How can I persuade them ah, or anyone can recommend any girl who is willing to do it!
Old 07-09-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb427 View Post
Guys! Need your advice leh. I have a fetish of fucking the girl while she is still wearing her dress. But so far all the girls who I pick refuse to wear their dress during the session lol. How can I persuade them ah, or anyone can recommend any girl who is willing to do it!
1. Give another 100 to buy new dress
2. Bring your own dress

Simple reason being if wear during business get dirty will need to change....
Old 07-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

I did my deed on a FL wearing SQ uniform....a first actually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1