The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Walking into a KC trap..?

Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here
Old 11-04-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Walking into a KC trap..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here
Bro, post at matters of heart better.
Old 11-04-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro your savings have at least $500k? If don't have, one word for you. Run.

It will get draining, it will get tired. There will be lots of misunderstanding and arguments. Best part if you can't speak Thai, don't even bother to get the girl to understand you.

But some life lessons have to bang wall then will learn so you decide.
Old 11-04-2024, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thai house girls on off day only allowed to go out maximum 4 hours. And if kena caught with customer outside the whole house may be suspended for few months...if want more kc or more shopping trips suggest you try those roadside viet fls...no house rules to follow
Old 11-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Thai house girls on off day only allowed to go out maximum 4 hours. And if kena caught with customer outside the whole house may be suspended for few months...if want more kc or more shopping trips suggest you try those roadside viet fls...no house rules to follow
?
First time heard of this …
Means cannot even ask the girl out eat mokata?
Old 11-04-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 5
10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!10003508 is one of the Best!
Quote:
?
First time heard of this …
Means cannot even ask the girl out eat mokata?
Varies from house to house. The ones I am familiar with limit it to about 7 hours.

OKT often try to limit the time they go out to within office hours, or make the time allowed short so that is difficult for them to meet customers outside.

But i hear got some houses the OKT more bochup, allow the WL to go out for the whole day.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

TS, ideally you should learn from history if you can.
Then again, human always learn from their own mistakes.
Afterall yolo. Be prepare because 99.9% you will be burn badly at both ends, finanically and emotionally. Be prepare for the emotional roller coaster of yr life. Remember these gals gave up their integrity and dignity for money so money defintely come before you or love.
BTW, not sure abt thai hse rules, some PRC house allow gals to be out till midnight, even till 2am. You can check with her directly.
Old 11-04-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just go out and have fun lah, young only once. Just dont spend money can liao.

Spend on FOOD is OK
Things like movie ticket, sentosa park ticket and all this type of normal date stuff are OK

But if she want you buy gift for her, or start telling you her friend buy ring or LV handbag or iphone or whatever expensive shit then its time to say bye bye

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 11-04-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MattHelm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can go but dont keep money more than the limit you can throw on her and forget
This is my personal experience, no use of wasting money later they will forget or ignore you once they leave singapore or got another boyfriend
Don’t carry card to fall in trap to buy costly things for her like jewellery or premium shoes or just tell my wife or parents check my bank statement and if caught they will kill me.
Thanks
Quote:

Old 11-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
tauntslide is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Small gifts is fine. anything that you would think twice before buying for yourself or your family, proceed with extra care.
Old 11-04-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

TS...... come out to play must abide by the cheongsters rule.

FIND, FUCK & FORGET

If you cannot follow this rule..... better stop this hobby.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
TS...... come out to play must abide by the cheongsters rule.

FIND, FUCK & FORGET

If you cannot follow this rule..... better stop this hobby.
Well said, or perhaps find fuck forget or for life.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you want to play this KC thing, you need to know your own level and your opponent level.... if she is expert level... chances are you will perish.... then again, with some KC involved, it does enhance the overall experience....

Basically, you must know when to pull out so that both party will have minimum damage.... i say both party is because the girl is also putting her fair share of effort in the game..
Old 12-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Went to find the WL again.. think I’m really in love
Old 12-04-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Went to find the WL again.. think I’m really in love
Bro let me tell you something. If you are extremely rich with at least 200k++ in bank ignore us otherwise listen. High chance is that you are really in a KC trap. Dont get me wrong, it's okay to feel as it would add some kind of spice while in deed. But the girl say what you want to hear for the customer to come back especially if your girl got queue you must have a hint already. She does and say the same thing to all of you. She will tell you she likes you, she misses you, you're different, gives you random kisses and hugs, it felt like the real thing but its not. Youre making her richer and richer, by the end of her contract what are the chances she will introduce you to her parents or her kids. They are here not to get boyfriend but to earn money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1