The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

It's that time of the year again, when we patiently await the arrival of new girls into geylang.

Some of the new ones may arrive as early as this month all the way to about May.

So this is a brand new thread dedicated to the newest batch of girls, some of which may start work this month.

Please place your reports of new girls arriving in Mar, April, May 2018 here so we have a one-stop thread to follow up on this first batch of new girls for 2018

Appreciate all brothers' contributions and FR so we can sniff out where the new gems are quickly. Huat ah!
Old 04-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Yaaaaawn.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Bronzegod,

May I ask, are u also gonna contribute FR of the newbies freely in this new thread of yours? Or you still need certain preconditions to be fulfilled b4 you do so?

What you have done in your other somewhat controversial personal thread and this thread appeared to contradict your actual potential intent here. It seems like it is a double standard. Isn’t it very selfish of you? Obviously, if this particular thread is opened by another samster, it seems perfectly alright and I have nothing to query.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bronzegod,

May I ask, are u also gonna contribute FR of the newbies freely in this new thread of yours? Or you still need certain preconditions to be fulfilled b4 you do so?

What you have done in your other somewhat controversial personal thread and this thread appeared to contradict your actual potential intent here. It seems like it is a double standard. Isn’t it very selfish of you? Obviously, if this particular thread is opened by another samster, it seems perfectly alright and I have nothing to query.
Lol. Why do you care?

I’ll be contributing FRs and info here just like I did in the Oct/nov/dec thread.

Whenever I find out about new arrivals, I’ll be posting them here too for all brothers, just like I did in the earlier new arrivals threads.

Most importantly, a happy and harmonious environment for honest exchange of info and FRs without agendas

My other personal thread operates differently, with no impact on this one
Old 04-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bronzegod do not owe us anything.
If he wants to set certain conditions. It his choice.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Lol. Why do you care?

I’ll be contributing FRs and info here just like I did in the Oct/nov/dec thread.

Whenever I find out about new arrivals, I’ll be posting them here too for all brothers, just like I did in the earlier new arrivals threads.

Most importantly, a happy and harmonious environment for honest exchange of info and FRs without agendas

My other personal thread operates differently, with no impact on this one
I have just browsed thru the oct/nov/Dec 2017 thread but I don’t see u posting a single FR there. You got the cheek to ask fellow samsters for info on WLs instead.

In almost whatever one does, it takes two to tango. Are u setting double standard here such that you are expecting others to feed u info?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have just browsed thru the oct/nov/Dec 2017 thread but I don’t see u posting a single FR there. You got the cheek to ask fellow samsters for info on WLs instead.

In almost whatever one does, it takes two to tango. Are u setting double standard here such that you are expecting others to feed u info?
Nope. I have contributed many FRs in sbf over the past decade, and I will do so as and when I feel like it.

Given the number of FRs I’ve written and efforts to consolidate various interesting categories of girls - SYT and actresses etc - I certainly don’t owe anyone FRs or whatever at this point.

But I will contribute whatever info I have as and when I think it’s helpful.

As pointed out by brother lusty below, I don’t owe anyone anything

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty View Post
Bronzegod do not owe us anything.
If he wants to set certain conditions. It his choice.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oh yes, I was too busy before to look thru my oct/nov/dec 2017 thread.

But it appears you are mistaken in your allegations once again.

I had in fact written an FR in that thread on ting ting 1649!

You said I never write FR in my newbie thread, but I did.

I know I can’t force you, but if you are a man, hope you will apologise for your wrongful accusation that may mislead others,bro.

Thank you.

Quote:
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere
Old 07-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Yaaaawn.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Bumping up this thread.

Do update if you know of new arrivals for cat 150 PRC in the mar-may 2018 batch
Old 21-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bumping up this thread.

Do update if you know of new arrivals for cat 150 PRC in the mar-may 2018 batch
Bumping
Old 21-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

several houses now wait for new gal to come. we also wait for new gal to come to add to our selection.

But they will just add to the list. Old gals are still good. I got chemistry with a few so enjoy every moment there

we are here to share. lets share
Old 21-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
several houses now wait for new gal to come. we also wait for new gal to come to add to our selection.

But they will just add to the list. Old gals are still good. I got chemistry with a few so enjoy every moment there

we are here to share. lets share
We care and share in sbf
Old 21-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenfb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It's that time of the year again, when we patiently await the arrival of new girls into geylang.

Some of the new ones may arrive as early as this month all the way to about May.

So this is a brand new thread dedicated to the newest batch of girls, some of which may start work this month.

Please place your reports of new girls arriving in Mar, April, May 2018 here so we have a one-stop thread to follow up on this first batch of new girls for 2018

Appreciate all brothers' contributions and FR so we can sniff out where the new gems are quickly. Huat ah!
L10H19 have New girl number 16...not bad ohh...bro..
Old 21-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

What a useless thread. Waste of bandwidth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1