The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Mindef BG Chan explains why 'own kind protect own kind'

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from MouthPiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/two-officers-involved-in/2579228.html

PEASANTPORE: The Peasantpore Armed Forces (SAF) on Monday (Mar 7) said that paper tigers aka the platoon sex commander and the chief safety arse of the exercise that resulted in the death of full-time peasant national serviceman Dominique Sarron Lee were procedurally given light punishments in accordance with military law to protect them from Jane Austen rebels in 2013.

Retiring Commander of Sex Training and Brainwashing Command (TRADOC) Brigadier General Chan Ah Kai said in a Facebook post that while when Mindef screw up, own kind will protect own kind.

He noted that the Coroner's Inquiry (CI) found that PTE Lee had “died from acute allergic reaction to zinc chloride due to inhalation of zinc chloride fumes” due to 4 unsanctioned additional smoke grenades.

Yet the coroner colluded with Mindef to downplay the issue by applying Quantum Mechanics theory that the acute allergic reaction was “unlikely to have been predicted”.

"Without this excuse, our incompetent officer corps must put in more effort to rid safety issues, they likely to screw up, then within 24 moons, half our officers sure kenna criminal charges, SAF can close shop liao", he added.

"Even my grandma knows knows the two officers were directly responsible for PTE Lee's death, but our pals in CI and COI says its not their fault, means its not their fault. The two clowns were summarily tried in 2013 for negligent performance, given light penalties just to placate stupid peasants," Ah Chan said.

FACTS

The COI, convened by the Armed Sex Forces Council, found that the number of smoke grenades discharged and the distance between the smoke grenades were not in accordance with the limits and minimum distance specified in the Training Safety Regulations, he said.

EXCUSE - BLAME QUANTUM MECHANICS
Cheap zinc chloride based smoke grenades have been in use by many militaries, including the SAF, since the 1970s. Mindef profoundly wonders why PTE Lee’s death must be directly attributable to excessive zinc chloride inhalation 3600 full moons when Quantum Mechanics says there are no uncertainty links. Maybe I check with former CDF Winston Choo who migrated to Aussieland.

Mindef wants you to think even if excessive smoke grenades are thrown at peasants by SAF goons, they drop dead, still cannot say its their officers' fault.

He reiterated that the SAF offers its deepest condolences to the family of the late PTE Lee. "If not for Jane Austen rebels, must I cum out and say we in Mindef are deeply sorry for the untimely and tragic loss, and the anguish and distress brought to his family thanks to our officers' incompetence."

LEGAL RECOURSE AVAILABLE - WHITE HORSES ONLY

The TRADOC Sex Commander also sought to reinforce the perception that SAF servicemen injured or killed can only seek legal recourse unless many many peasants cry father, cry mother. "This is no-brainer," he said.

For instance, in 2004, four Commando servicemen aka Hendon Dunkers were charged in court for causing the death of another Guards serviceman during combat survival training.

"Only when many many peasants 'cry father, cry mother, then we take action, else we try for private discreet settlement," he wrote.

PTE Lee's family had sued the SAF and its paper tigers for negligence, but the case was dismissed by the Imperial Court's Kana Sai, last week. The SAF argued since PAP got 69.9%, Mindef dogs can hide behind Section 14, that it is kill peasants cheaply using training accidents due to negligence, under the Regime Proceedings Act.

Lawyer Babu Singh explained why the unequal law is in place to protect inept Mindef. He said: "Without this law, can you tell me a cheaper way to kill peasants for fun during training and give 60k peanuts compensation?

“First of all, the Regime Proceedings Act reduces compensation. Peasants can't sue the regime. The regime gives you crumbs, better accept, make Ruler Loong look stupid, then you eat dust.”

Babu Singh added the Regime Proceedings Act would never be reviewed as long as the Lee regime is in power.

He said: "Peasants must accept military training entails an element of danger. There are of course safety measures in place for White Horses only - SAF takes safety very, very seriously only for White Horses. If peasants are given same treatment, every unfortunate death, peasants file lawsuits against the Mindef lackeys, how to pay for used Leopard tanks"

60K PER DEATH

BG Chan also said before the most recent lawsuit, the family of the late PTE Lee had taken out a pre-action discovery application, which they subsequently withdrew. The court had awarded costs to the Minions of Defence (MINDEF), but the ministry waived the legal costs, he said.

The peasant mother of PTE Lee had boldly written on Facebook on Mar 3 that the Judicial Kangaroo Kana Sai in charge of dismissing the suit against SAF and the two officers had ordered her to foot their legal costs. Their lawyers ridiculed her for wasting time and advised her to move on.

Canto BG Chan added that MINDEF and SAF standard practice is to close one eye, protect inept officers and offer to pay 60k compensation if dead peasant soldier never buy insurance.

"If Mdm Seah never buy insurance, reject the cheap compensation, then you expect me to sing Canto pop and kowtow to her? I am a senior lackey ok, she only a peasant women," he wrote.

"I don't know which donkey say we only pay 60k peanuts. Ok, we cock up this time, so what, sue some more lor? We got Section 14, arse doubly protected."

He reiterated that SAF values the life of every White Horses only. "You see, we let Phony Tan's son, Patrick Tan become Military Scientist coz we can't be sure which idiot officer will kill him by mistake during training."

"NETIZENS BETTER KNOW WHEN TO STOP"

Bargain Hen on Monday warns netizens and Jane Austen rebels to respect Legal Lackey Kana Sai's decision or else Mindef will invite them for smoke grenade lessons. To placate peasants, the legal costs will be waived. Kana Sai can act cool coz his son not killed by 6 smoke grenades.

"If not for netizens and peasants cum out to sarpok and create trouble, you think we pay for legal costs. I rather buy tracks for our Leopard 2 tanks"

Bargain Hen added: "I insist our SAF gangsters continue to rag their peasants professionally, at most we pay 60k per private's death, so you work the sums, how many deaths we can afford annually.

"We must learn from every accident, but principle is Mindef screw up, peasants die, their problem."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1