The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2015, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
anyone can guide me how to cheong in JB?

well, i admit i am kind of paranoid about being discrete. thats why i never once cheong geylang cause i always afraid to meet the men in the queue or to see familiar faces or see the OKT etc. so all these while i have been cheonging FL, but recently i see so many raids i get paranoid again cause i scared the police raid will expose me.

just want to know how to go about cheonging in JB assuming i drive there. most importantly, is there a way to cheong discretely in JB, do their hotels ask for passport? if a raid happens in JB, are we safe?
Old 23-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of
Re: anyone can guide me how to cheong in JB?

For a start you may want to read this section first :

http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdi...er=desc&page=2
Old 23-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SongboBrother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro, allow me to share a little with you.

Go hotel for spa.

RM 248 for one shot with local girl, would say age younger than 30. Good services and some with rely good GFE. The money you paid will also include the facilities there from opening to closing 11am - 11pm. (warm pool, cold pool, hot pool, sauna, steam bath, buffet although not very very tasty but you can eat till you full and free flow chicken chop only on Saturday, a room to watch movie and its very cosy, you can smoke anywhere you want even in the pool too and the movie room too)

RM 98 for oil massage plus 50 for hj or plus 80 for bj/bbbj (I think depends on the lady) some offer fj for additional 110. Be prepare that most of them quite old like 30+++++++. Ofcos you also get to enjoy the same facilities as above mentioned.

RM 108 for traditional massage nothing else. Ofcos you also get to enjoy the same facilities as above mentioned too.

Pardon my English and hope you will get to enjoy there.
( I don't know whether I can put the hotel name here, pm me if you want. I believe many bros here should know the places too)
Old 24-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongboBrother View Post
Hey Bro, allow me to share a little with you.

Go hotel for spa.

RM 248 for one shot with local girl, would say age younger than 30. Good services and some with rely good GFE. The money you paid will also include the facilities there from opening to closing 11am - 11pm. (warm pool, cold pool, hot pool, sauna, steam bath, buffet although not very very tasty but you can eat till you full and free flow chicken chop only on Saturday, a room to watch movie and its very cosy, you can smoke anywhere you want even in the pool too and the movie room too)

RM 98 for oil massage plus 50 for hj or plus 80 for bj/bbbj (I think depends on the lady) some offer fj for additional 110. Be prepare that most of them quite old like 30+++++++. Ofcos you also get to enjoy the same facilities as above mentioned.

RM 108 for traditional massage nothing else. Ofcos you also get to enjoy the same facilities as above mentioned too.

Pardon my English and hope you will get to enjoy there.
( I don't know whether I can put the hotel name here, pm me if you want. I believe many bros here should know the places too)
can pm me and the direction to go too?...thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1