The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tikolootster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post grand paragon spa

My virgin FR, pardon me if it's badly written, just want let bros out there know about my sexperience, a better understanding of the place.

Went with 2 friends to grand paragon last Sunday night, reached around 10.25pm and was told facilities no more, only left with package.

All 3 of us initially wanted only massage but was told only 2 masseuse and one of us have to go for "package".

Proceeded to respectively rooms after deciding who will be taking the package.
Went into the room, stripped till my briefs and waited for 2-3mins before i hear a knock on my door.

Opened the door and saw a lady in her mid twenties, and appeared to be a genuine masseuse and was relieved.

Proceeded to lie down on the mattress at the corner of the room with mirrors at the two corners and was told to take off my briefs asthe massage oil used could dirty ny briefs.

Started off with piano type massage, concentrating on the groin part 80% of the time and popped the golden question whether want to go for full package and explained the procedurewhich was rather sop (most bros will know what I'm talking about).

Rejected her the first time and she kept massaging groin area nearer and nearer to the balls, deliberately brushing pass my balls. After rejecting her three times, was told massage over after only 40 minutes. Asked me to bathe and went to clear the bedsheets then thanked me without even looking at me.

Here's the summary:

Face: 3.5/10(old for her age, abit like those 30+ shop assistants)
Body: 6/10(a little too big sized to my liking; definitely not petite)
Massage: 2/10 (playing piano and gliding my back)
Fj: didn't try
Bj: didn't try
Old 22-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 14
ruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to behold
Re: grand paragon spa

Brought my friends to Grand Paragon for the first time. Stepped in and was greeted. Placed our belongings in their safety locker and was handed keys and went in.

Wow, there were about 15 people there already and it was only 2.30pm.
Changed and soaked for abit, before heading to the dining area. Place was not too bad, pool was of decent size.

There is a buffet table and some decent food, nasi lemak was wiped out fast and no refills. =(

We were asked to book for our package and i told them i want a tall and busty lady while my friends had their preference. waited for 20 mins and was told to get ready.

Room had a shower attached with a large bed and small mini mirrors around it.
*Knock *knock* in came a lady in mid twenties. Busty! wow i think C cupper. looks was ok ok. acceptable. but not very tall only 168cm. Oh well who cares right.

Did some back piano massage for about 10 mins then went to shower and lay on the bed. Did catbath with slurp slurp sounds. top down. No AR. but her tits was huge that when she did her cath bath, her nipples was just rolling along my body. Sexciting feeling ~ Turned over and she did a BBBJ. not that fantastic. more of just rolling up and down instead of sucking.

Capped on and went on top of her. shot after a while of pumping as her boobs was so soft like jelly, it was bouncing away as i pumped hard into her. Her moans was quite fake. nothing to shout about.

The rest was sop.

summary:

Name: forgot to ask
Number: if im not wrong its 68
Face: 5.5/10
Body: 7/5/10(based on boobs, little tummy fat though)
Massage: 2/10 (piano elbow on the back)
Fj: 4/10 (other than her tits)
Catbath: 5/10
BBBj: 3/10 (not much feeling)
RTF: Maybe others
Old 22-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruminasan View Post
Brought my friends to Grand Paragon for the first time. Stepped in and was greeted. Placed our belongings in their safety locker and was handed keys and went in.

Wow, there were about 15 people there already and it was only 2.30pm.
Changed and soaked for abit, before heading to the dining area. Place was not too bad, pool was of decent size.

There is a buffet table and some decent food, nasi lemak was wiped out fast and no refills. =(

We were asked to book for our package and i told them i want a tall and busty lady while my friends had their preference. waited for 20 mins and was told to get ready.

Room had a shower attached with a large bed and small mini mirrors around it.
*Knock *knock* in came a lady in mid twenties. Busty! wow i think C cupper. looks was ok ok. acceptable. but not very tall only 168cm. Oh well who cares right.

Did some back piano massage for about 10 mins then went to shower and lay on the bed. Did catbath with slurp slurp sounds. top down. No AR. but her tits was huge that when she did her cath bath, her nipples was just rolling along my body. Sexciting feeling ~ Turned over and she did a BBBJ. not that fantastic. more of just rolling up and down instead of sucking.

Capped on and went on top of her. shot after a while of pumping as her boobs was so soft like jelly, it was bouncing away as i pumped hard into her. Her moans was quite fake. nothing to shout about.

The rest was sop.

summary:

Name: forgot to ask
Number: if im not wrong its 68
Face: 5.5/10
Body: 7/5/10(based on boobs, little tummy fat though)
Massage: 2/10 (piano elbow on the back)
Fj: 4/10 (other than her tits)
Catbath: 5/10
BBBj: 3/10 (not much feeling)
RTF: Maybe others
bro what is the damage at grand paragon nowaday?
Old 22-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingchris View Post
bro what is the damage at grand paragon nowaday?
RM228 for 45 min FJ session + food + sauna + spa
Old 02-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
RM228 for 45 min FJ session + food + sauna + spa
I went there around 2 years ago....Manager was Andy. THOUGHT the damages was Rm238 (package).... now price decrease by Rm10. I remembered there was a previous thread on Grand paragon n I got a few frs written in there.
Old 15-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Any bro cheong here recently can give some FR or recommendations ? Thank you bros
Old 15-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingchris View Post
Any bro cheong here recently can give some FR or recommendations ? Thank you bros
I visited this place on June 2012. Everything was good about this spa except the service from the girls, I would say considered average rather than top notch. Whenever I the guest request for something such as 69, she will reply cannot lick the pussy, lick outside only. And that is for short 1 minute only.

Then I almost lose the mood to bonk. Even frenching are fake too. This cannot and that cannot, really ruined my mood. For bros visiting this spa just let me tell you gals that are service oriented with high gfe are hard to find here. You need to rely the captain to introduce a gal for you. Good or not depend on your luck and the chemistry between you and the lady.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Grand Paragon Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
.. girls, .. average rather than top notch. .. this spa .. gals that are service oriented with high gfe are hard to find here. .. Good or not depend on your luck and .. chemistry between you and the lady.
"Service oriented with high gfe are hard to find " . Indeed luck/chemistry combination is very important (see my signature). Generally true everywhere. Recommendations of such WLs (any Spa) - greatly appreciated/welcomed.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

PS- Great/happy that Pargon/GBW threads are going strong. GBW thread (356 posts): http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...335757&page=24 . Thanks to all (including Sammyboyfor/Moderators).

Last edited by Kalv; 15-04-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 18-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
lky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros
Anyone frequent here these days?
No 30 service quite solid.
Heard formerly from GL
Old 19-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Seems all bros go to bluewave nowadays. No fr for here.
Old 13-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dangerous86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bw the girls younger leh haha
Old 09-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros

there goes to my 1st Virgin FR - Paragoon Hotel recently

Went for SPA + Foods , overall the facilities there were not bad
Choose for RM228 Full Package , asked captain to give me young and cute girl

Proceed into Room and 5 mins later , knock door and girl come in

No 65
Look : 6.5-7/10
Boobs : at least B with pink nipple
BBBJ : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Service : 8/10 ( willing to accommodate )
Frenching : Never Try
Catbath : 6/10
Body : Nice body
Massage : Piano , don't waste time if you are going for proper massage
Fingering : Allowed but not deep in
RTF : Maybe
Old 14-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

like that might as well go GBW ? ?
Old 14-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Johnny2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is grand paragon behind the esso station? Which level is the spa?
Old 16-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dantesmh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard quite often got raid at BW maybe not engh kopi $,NY much safer so far,just my 2 cents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1