The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Hi guys.

Currently now at thailand with 30days visa. After 30 days I need to fly back sg and go back again. Immigration start to ask me why I keep coming and all sort of qns. I went to immigration and declare that I stay at my Girlfriend house. I also asked if marriage how Long can I stay. They say max 3 months only. After 3 months I have to go back and come back. So would like to ask anyone having marriage visa if u stay 3 months and back and go again to extend ur 30days will immigration ask you qns?
Upon enter 30 days free visa, before reach 30 days, go to C.W to extend for another 30 days, pay 1900thb if i still remember correctly, total will be 60days visa free.
After which..if you till want to stay in thailand, leave to penang or savanaket for tourist visa.I dont like poipet becos very dirty and rowdy, then come back enter with 2 months stay and on the end of 2nd month, go to C.W again for extention of 1 more month with a fee too. total 3 mths

If you really want a marriage visa..well it depends on you want to register here in thailand (which is a real big hassle and patience needed, you have to go back sg get COC from CID cantoment and get it translate n bring back to thailand get it endorse by singapore embassy n etc) or just buy two tickets back to register in Sg, if wife to be never have work permit, very smooth n easy..sign, register marriage get the marriage cert and back to thailand and then go tru some translation at Thai Ministry of Foreign Affair and for endorsement..after which then go to C.W apply for Marriage Visa...have to go tru some interviews and questioning to you and your wife to be..
after staying in thai as Non O immigration for 3 consecutive years then can apply for PR..advise not to throw away SG passport..the PR is the limit for my opinion...
Please dont forget about TM30 ruling..now they are on this very seriously...
your gf will be fined if they do not report TM30 after your arrival within 24hrs

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys.

Currently now at thailand with 30days visa. After 30 days I need to fly back sg and go back again. Immigration start to ask me why I keep coming and all sort of qns. I went to immigration and declare that I stay at my Girlfriend house. I also asked if marriage how Long can I stay. They say max 3 months only. After 3 months I have to go back and come back. So would like to ask anyone having marriage visa if u stay 3 months and back and go again to extend ur 30days will immigration ask you qns?
one more thing, if have marriage visa already..no need to leave and come back again...the person who tell you this, you can ask him back..does he have water in his or her brain?
Its only the 90 days report at C.W and the marriage visa is valid for 1 year..so need to do the 90 days report 4 times yearly....but if in between , you did leave thailand and back...the next 90 days reporting will be 90 days after your latest entry on your TM card or passport stamp by thai immigration customs,
Having marriage visa when you back to thailand , the only advantage is that you can use the right counter which is normally for the Thai..not the biometic scan but the "so called Thai lane" just tell them on marriage visa..or if your wife is with you, say "with wife" and they will direct you to the lane..normally i dont talk to the officer, will just go to that Thai lane myself...after which when they see the visa in the passport, they will not ask much and just stamp n fuck off

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Please dont forget about TM30 ruling..now they are on this very seriously...
your gf will be fined if they do not report TM30 after your arrival within 24hrs
Perhaps was posted somewhere but let me enquire, the TM30 how do you get questioned or caught? Upon exit at immigration counter at airport?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-07-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kekekela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello old birds,

I've just moved to BKK a couple months back, and have gotten my work permit. Does anyone have luck with credit card applications, and which ones have the lowest, or no foreign transaction fees?
Old 19-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Perhaps was posted somewhere but let me enquire, the TM30 how do you get questioned or caught? Upon exit at immigration counter at airport?
The mentioned TM30 is not for yourself...so no need to worry about exiting the airport and being questioned. if we are leaving, they only check for overstay or under any Wanted list, and the rest they dont care..

By right has all along be around and only the hotel had been doing it..
they will copy the passport and tm card(arrival card)and send to the immigration to inform the mentioned guest is staying in the said hotel for that period of time.
But now what they enforce is on condo(Airbnb) or doing local homestay, or even with your gf house...they the owner of the property need to make the report via person in C.W or by online(need to register to get username/password) to login. Once report within 24hrs, thats it, nothing more..but...if in anyways they manage to know the said person was not reported staying in the premises, the owner will be fined ...from a few thousands thb to tens of thousands thb , price may vary...
so to said, for those in visa, whatever visa also same, the property owner need to do the report to the immigration with 24hrs upon arrival or stay.
On the other hands, as i always mentioned - logic in thai brings you to no where..this is something which dont make any sense at all to me..becos those in visa has already reported where they are staying..
But always no harm to call and check by yourself...
Requirements from Departments in Thailand can varies from person to person depend on their daily mood...

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekela View Post
Hello old birds,

I've just moved to BKK a couple months back, and have gotten my work permit. Does anyone have luck with credit card applications, and which ones have the lowest, or no foreign transaction fees?
if have work permit liao can just apply with not much hassle with any local banks...
if you can have the ability to have credit card, why bother and worry about the transaction fees...C.C = rich people...

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This case came under limelight recently again and is widely discussed in certain news media.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...g-compensation

The girl holding a royal without title surname committed a "crime" at age 16 back in 2010 and went through the court proceedings thru years with the deceased/survival family filed a civil case against her for compensation of est. 26 million baht (aprox. 1.1m sgd)

Due much "social accusation", a "leading" figure of her related family recently came out to defend their "surname". The family was well-known in modern Thai especially since the girl grandfather (passed) whom was a leading military figure and have contributed or serviced the country and people according to that leading figure. The "crime" committed by individual does not necessary translate everyone in the family be responsible fully. Therefore he urge the public not to "smear" the "surname" without proper. The family tree is widely spread out in the country and there are good people among them.

The girl have since married and divorced, even fully changed her name. The "crime" she committed at age 16 have since been a burden with her for the past 9 years. While the plaintiffs reserve the right to claim, they also must understand the accused also reserve the right to offer settlement and in event unable fully meet the compensation amount, they may wish further bring the case to court and sue her for bankruptcy since they have chosen the path of the law the legal way.

Sometime in life, there is no such thing as perfect justice. If someone who owe you big time or big money stand right in front of you offer their life as compensation, will you take their life? For justice or for money? Or because of unable to "swallow"?

update:
The immediate family of the accused have promised uphold the court order to compensate accordingly. The "clan" of the family also have step forward to apologise to the victims, plead with the public not to insult the family and offer 500,000 baht to help the victims' families cover the expenses executing the court order.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/praewas...y-compensated/
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...-crash-victims
https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thephas...crash-victims/

In Thailand,
Rich/Elites = Freedom
Commoners = Slaves
Foreigners = Chill one corner see show

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You mean Najib ah? Swipe a few million dollar overseas buy gifts for duno which country buddy. The transaction fees small case for him.

Her Freedom to drive at 16 made her a Slave for life while everyone Chill see show.

Pity her also because her life same sad Thai drama. Even one of the media who bash her most, dig her immediate family history also failed to report correctly or have missing infos. Does the media even know the girl went shave her head go into temple to pray for forgiveness and feel remorse? Mostly aim for news ratings. They only target her from 16 years old till now. Why they no balls to target her parents?

No lah, the family are the ones drama and bring out the family and talk...
Every one are adults and know they are after this girl only..every one also know the history of the family name..nobody is insulting the name...if have any, also she the one bring the shame to the family name, they should kick her out and disown her IF, they claim the name is so high so and untouchable...or even help her to clean the mess if they themselves really honor their surname so much...they dragged for 9 years and now act like they are the victims instead..., pretty sure they dont give much damn to their surname which endorsed by the Royalty...
This is the high so style of lakorn....

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Guys on TR visa please take note...Friend just kena, the unofficial rules of limit to only 180 days stay in Thailand are being used by customs officers at the airport.
which also means, if you have stay in Thailand by TR visa for 180 days already and you come back with a new TR visa, you may subject to Reject Entry and make a Uturn. Need to away from Thailand for 180 days then are allow to be back into the Kingdom again...one year use 3-4 TR visa is no longer a assurance liao...However, this again make no sense at all...if one tourist is really on an adventures and want to explore every inch of Thailand, 180 days only dont make any sense...
Thailand itself has 72 provinces and we put it as 5 days per province..already 360days....this 180 days limit is unofficial and make no sense at all...anyway is for reference to any person who might need it...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iwearlongsleeve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was a permstaff in Sai Yok camp a few years ago . Managed to stay for almost 3 years until I was told it's time to come back home . Had a Thai girlfriend , rented an apartment in Bangkok for us and I'll stay there on my off days . Loved the life there . Low cost of living , slow paced lifestyle and I managed to go to almost every club there is in Bangkok .

I would go back there again without any hesitation should there be a chance given to me .
Old 22-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
am i the one who said this?

Yes, sir, Your saying "Logic in Thailand bring you nowhere" is good for a laugh and also excellent guideline and big wisdom.

Some how not easy to explain and understand, but it was reality in the Kingdom of Thailand. Not matter, I am really fond of LOS as well as all puying there.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
one more thing, if have marriage visa already..no need to leave and come back again...the person who tell you this, you can ask him back..does he have water in his or her brain?
Its only the 90 days report at C.W and the marriage visa is valid for 1 year..so need to do the 90 days report 4 times yearly....but if in between , you did leave thailand and back...the next 90 days reporting will be 90 days after your latest entry on your TM card or passport stamp by thai immigration customs,
Having marriage visa when you back to thailand , the only advantage is that you can use the right counter which is normally for the Thai..not the biometic scan but the "so called Thai lane" just tell them on marriage visa..or if your wife is with you, say "with wife" and they will direct you to the lane..normally i dont talk to the officer, will just go to that Thai lane myself...after which when they see the visa in the passport, they will not ask much and just stamp n fuck off

Hi Bro,

I asked the immigration. marriage visa there's 2 type.

one is 90 days visa and one is 1 years visa.

1 year visa need 400k baht in bank for 2 months i hear they will check sometimes see your bank have 400k anot.

another one is 90 days after 90 days i have to go back SG and come back again.

so would like to check after 90 days visa and i come back again stay for 1 month is it possible?

Now the airport immgiration said i only can stay short period and come back again if stay for 1 month and back again theres might have problem.

well i have job in SG, my bosses allow me to work at thailand.

in singapore once u marriage u can apply the 1 years visa. but in thailand no.

lol so weird.
Old 23-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

I asked the immigration. marriage visa there's 2 type.

one is 90 days visa and one is 1 years visa.

1 year visa need 400k baht in bank for 2 months i hear they will check sometimes see your bank have 400k anot.

another one is 90 days after 90 days i have to go back SG and come back again.

so would like to check after 90 days visa and i come back again stay for 1 month is it possible?

Now the airport immgiration said i only can stay short period and come back again if stay for 1 month and back again theres might have problem.

well i have job in SG, my bosses allow me to work at thailand.

in singapore once u marriage u can apply the 1 years visa. but in thailand no.

lol so weird.

Seriously i dont and never know about there is 90 days visa for marriage...
if there is, it make no sense either..becos there is already a TR visa and normal visa free 30 days + 30 days exrtentsion total 60 days, why apply for 90 days marriage visa..
people get marriage visa is to not be so troublesome to leave the kingdom and back again and to stop the idiot customs officer for asking so many lame questions. But there is two type of marriage visa which is single entry or multiple entry.

Single entry, stay 1 year with every 90 days report to C.W personally or by online, only by chrome and IE, anytime you want to leave thailand can and get a re entry permit and pay money..thats all..no limit on that..
The next 90 days report starts new from the date you re enter thailand..

Multiple entry, stay 1 year and also have 90 days report but its rarely becos as it said its multiple entry and you get this is becos you will travel frequently that why get this multiple entry marriage visa.
Note 90 days only require when you continuously stay for 90 days in the kingdom, if not, no need.

400k is needed for sure..before many agency help put the money first but now catch alot already...so use own money better..
400k in bank for 2 mths at least before apply..and on day of apply need to go update and make a 100thb deposit..n copy it

If you are married with a thai liao...just go get a multiple entry marriage visa. Solve all problem..after 3 consecutive years having the same visa, then apply for PR..still keep your sg passport..having PR have more access and much easier for you to do stuffs in Thailand..

Bro i also advise, some time we need to out talk the officers..
Many of them assume we dont know whats going on regarding the rules of immigration. becos they always change by the days, months and etc..can today have one rules and later in the evening change liao.. They do all these is to their own convenience only no other agendas..
I always do some read up and see reference from other forums, before i go apply for something or argue with officers..when you start to say things they themselves also dont know..they will say..wait you talk to my boss..argh...then its another way of game play liao...smooth talk and blah blah blah...lolx well..soemtime do works sometimes dont still...becos some use threaten on us..we are still outsider...

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

quote from you "I also asked if marriage how Long can I stay. They say max 3 months only. After 3 months I have to go back and come back. So would like to ask anyone having marriage visa if u stay 3 months and back and go again to extend ur 30days will immigration ask you qns?"

they say 3 mths is becos, the marriage visa will take from 6 weeks to 8 weeks to approve n get it..
so when you enter visa free, allow to have 30+30(extention) is not enough..
need to bring all relevant docs to C.W while still in 30 days visa free stay, go to CW, tell counter want get extention stay to apply for marriage visa, will get Q letter C , between re entry permit and the 90 days counter.. will do some interview after submit docs n blah blah..then get the addition 3 months stay in kingdom, then after which go apply for marriage visa at the other end submit doc n wait for it...

With marriage visa, they will not ask question when you re-enter the kingdom..
FUCK Hell, my wife is waiting for me to do "HOmework" leh...

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

2 month ago asked immigration samut prakan about online TM30, was told that house owner can register n submit online, but the foreigner need to come down after to immigration (without house owner) to submit the documents

yesterday went with my wife to immigration at kampong here to submit TM30, was told by the officer here that just submit online thats it, no need foreigner to come immigration at all

welcome to thailand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1