The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chorizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

This week went to Mercury in PJ, this is the place to go if you like Local Malay. Super playful/ wild and worth the price. I went with my colick under our customer recommendation. Indeed awesome experience. Even with the smallest room reserve for us is still so big and comfy with toilet attach in the room itself. For you to imagine all the possible action in that room. The day before we went to beach club and follow by Paramount. Nothing compare to this in PJ.

What I can say is if you are in KL, forget abt beach club. Paramount is good with girl quality and plenty to choose but you can forget having any real action with the girls. If you ask me to choose between Para and Mercury. It will be Mercury even distance about 25min away.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone want to go out tonight?
Old 06-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

scaryvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried chloris ktv in corus hotel?
Heard it’s a Korean ktv
Old 06-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Anyone tried chloris ktv in corus hotel? Heard it’s a Korean ktv
Old 06-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Anyone tried chloris ktv in corus hotel? Heard it’s a Korean ktv
Old 14-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
loveu4eva is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros I PJ want 2 hangout at Mercury ktv tonight? please whatsapp me at 0162504009 . Thanks.
All cost to be shared equally, gal tips on your own.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: KTV in KL

Anyone familiar with Setapak area at KL?
Heard there some karaoke shops with Thai ladies

If you know any, pls PM me bros.
Appreciate it
Old 15-02-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
driver2032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecock View Post
Hi Guys ,
There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding about what Saboon is , and how the mechanics at Saboon KTV & SPA really works . I hope this short introduction would help with the members here on what does Season Towers really offers :

First of all Saboon is open 24 hours . You can come any time of the day and they're open , with girls on standby . That's the beauty of it . No other establishment in KL can match this ( especially with the girl on standby service ) . Now getting to the geist of things :

Season Towers is divided to a few floors . Season Towers itself can be WAZED or be found via Google Maps . The outlook of Saboon is not that of a classy one or eye candy , however , give the building a chance and you'll be attracted to what it has to offer .

The parking at Season Towers would cost you RM10 , putting your car at the Valet would cost you another RM10 . I would highly recommend to park your car at the Valet as parking in the building itself would be quite hard to navigate .

Season Towers is divided to :

3rd Floor - Bond Spa
Here , you can have a good massage , a good selection of food , shower , sauna , steam bath , a Jacuzzi session , spend some time watching a movie , while girls are being paraded in the vicinity . It's basically a full service spa where you can spend a good time with your friends or come alone and have a private session at the room alone . You can also order some good food at the cafeteria . Try the Singapore Bihun , it's not bad ( no pun intended for Singaporeans here ! ) . The prices here range from :

Per session per-girl - About RM300 ++
A 3+1 session per-girl ( 3 hours plus one hour free ) - About RM1000 ++

The prices here are dependent on the type of girl you choose . Whether it's a local , Chinese national , Vietnamese etc .

The KTV Floor
a)6th floor - 603 , 605 , and the smaller rooms
b)7th floor - 703 , 706 , 707 and the smaller rooms
c)8th floor - 888 , 828 , 88 ( these 3 are the premier rooms )

About the end of 2010 , Bond Spa ventured into KTV , and the girls from the spa can be brought up to the KTV rooms itself . Some of the KTV rooms have bedrooms in them , however bedrooms are still located at the opposite site of the KTV rooms that do not have bedrooms in them .

The rooms here have a minimum booking of 2-3 girls for a 3+1 session each . The smaller rooms would set you back about RM1000 off ( 1 girl included for 3+1 session ) .

You can also just pay room charge and bring your own girls inside . Room charge vary from room to room and you can PM me or ask the caption in charge .

Saboon 13th Floor
Saboon 13th Floor is a hotel by nature . It would cost you RM250 a night in this hotel . It's more like a 2-3 star hotel by KL standards . Convenient if you actually party in Saboon itself .

Saboon 17th Floor
This would be the mecca of all KTVs . Called by many as the best KTV there is to offer in the whole of KL . You can see reviews at the KTV thread , and there are two immaculate rooms located at the 17th Floor . 1788 & 1799 . These two rooms are not offered to regular customers and only can be accessed via private bookings . Saboon can arrange the girls in the room for you , models , locals , PRCs , and the service at the 17th is top notch .

1788 & 1799 also comes with 3-4 star hotel like accommodation which you can have your own private time in . Some of the most prominent people in KL visit here , and exclusivity + privacy are qualities that are regarded HIGHLY in this floor . Saboon 1788 opened it's doors on 17th April 2016 and 1799 just opened this year May 2018 .

Prices here ranges based on the girls and liquor you order . You can PM me for how the room looks like , and it's possibly the best place for a party in KL . You can have your own DJ in the room , girls stripping in a live bird cage dancing in front of you while you're the own boss of the night . An experience that can't be found elsewhere .

Expect to at least spend RM6k at the 17th floor . Come with a friend or two and it would be a worthwhile experience .

If you need any help on Saboon or Season Towers , drop me a PM .

I'm also very familiar with D'Arc & De Royale . For Singaporeans wanting to have a good time at this places , but don't know how to , just drop me a PM and let me see what I can conjure up =) .

Till next time !
Bro Shuttlecock,

Can help us to arrange a KTV session at Saboon Level 17 this coming monday night? 18 Feb 19. We got total 4 pple.

Be great if u can provide us with a cost estimate and contact too!!

Thanks in advance!!
Old 25-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Chorizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry just replied some PM regarding Mercury, as I hardly log in here.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raveboy is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros, will be in KL next week. last time always go to beach club to pick ladies but a bit bored already.
is there any other similar pubs / clubs like this for a loner to go and bring ladies back hotel ?
please share.

how about paramount or H20 ?
Old 01-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveboy View Post
hi bros, will be in KL next week. last time always go to beach club to pick ladies but a bit bored already.
is there any other similar pubs / clubs like this for a loner to go and bring ladies back hotel ?
please share.

Paramount.....the answer....difficult.....must be a regular, girl like you, u spent thousands there, she must get permission from the agent, manager, boy friend.

H2O in Damansara.......maybe......again, u spent and spent liked a waterfish but not liked in Paramount. Girl like u, can get permission to go off with u after asking her boss ( the pud's owner, a chinese guy ), no agents here for pinoys, but Thais and Viets....do have agents. Same procedure to be done in Paramount but not so costly.

Try 45 Cafe & Lounge, near NSK in Kuchai area.

Try Mexico Ktv off Jalan Imbi.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-03-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveboy View Post
please share.

Are you young, handsome hunk, a non fat person, do not have a pineapple face, well built, can dance, can talk and make and do jokes, can drink without getting drunk, can play many dice games, can play cards in the club ( who lose, kiss my lips ), can play and interact with the band members, big spender, no have mustache or hairy face, dress decently and do not go to clubs in slippers & shorts, do u know how to read the future by looking at the ladie's palm ( you can also bull shit your abilities in palm reading ), you got damn good experience in clubbing, do not look see your freaking mobile all the time in the club, can you lie, can you pretend to enjoy the atmosphere in the club, do you have time, knows how to pick the lady that is horny, can fuck with you among the too many ladies in the club, do you have a plan to find & to fuck ladies, do you know good restaurants that the ladies love to go and makan ( food & drinks.....you pay ).

That, to me, is an excellent club going felow who can get ladies.

Clubbing and to bonk ladies..... is through experiences in many, many clubs in numerous countries.

Even when Thai and Viets ladies in clubs wanna go with me to my room, wanna fuck me....u must have some quality standards to give a negative reply. Can u do that ?. Or u jam any lady that is willing to open their legs ?.

It is the thrill to get the selected lady for boom boom. Just to fulfill her hunger ( plus her friends if they wanna go also ) after working, in your nice car, then, they vamooooshed. You pay for the food. Hence, if she vanished......there is nothing u can do except to go and c her again...many times. Do you have the time to c her again ?.

Can you do what I suggested above to be an excellent clubber ?

If your answer is.....cannot......go to a spa, massage parlour and do ST.

Above.....my humble advise to you.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-03-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i vote yokosi king of cheong Kl, my two cent is 45 cafe is CMI types, maybe lucky find gem
Yes TomMAffolter, u need to be lucky as ladies come and go.

Waaah, you named me this and that. Was the King of Agogos in BKK, nickname given to me by thread starter........many moons ago.

BTW, V2 in Kuchai Lama area, near to 45 Cafe & Lounge.....reopened after some minor reno. RM 190 for boom boom. But have not been there to look c.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-03-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes TomMAffolter, u need to be lucky as ladies come and go.

Waaah, you named me this and that. Was the King of Agogos in BKK, nickname given to me by thread starter........many moons ago.

BTW, V2 in Kuchai Lama area, near to 45 Cafe & Lounge.....reopened after some minor reno. RM 190 for boom boom. But have not been there to look c.
V2 is now Diamond Club. Same location, only different business name. Another drink, fuck and go joint in sub urban area of KL.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

junglesea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
This week went to Mercury in PJ, this is the place to go if you like Local Malay. Super playful/ wild and worth the price. I went with my colick under our customer recommendation. Indeed awesome experience. Even with the smallest room reserve for us is still so big and comfy with toilet attach in the room itself. For you to imagine all the possible action in that room. The day before we went to beach club and follow by Paramount. Nothing compare to this in PJ.

What I can say is if you are in KL, forget abt beach club. Paramount is good with girl quality and plenty to choose but you can forget having any real action with the girls. If you ask me to choose between Para and Mercury. It will be Mercury even distance about 25min away.
bro may i know how much is the charges for Mercury? In term of drinks and girls?

last i went Mexico, ladies fee is rm20 per hour...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1