The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
My first time go MP

Drove past this MP many times and always knew it was not simple. Finally decided to try. I have always resisted out of guilt and moolah but I decided to just throw money away.

When I pressed the bell, an auntie appeared. I was thinking and hoping she was just the receptionist. She led me to a room and then I just got undressed (with my underwear still on).

Finally the ML came in, and gosh it was really her. I am not kidding when I said she is an auntie. Although you could tell back in her days she probably was a syt. Probably 20 years ago.

Hence from the get go I decided I wasn't gonna want anything more than just the customary massage.

She asked me when didn't I take off my underwear. I just told her it was a bit cold I prefer to leave it on.

She proceeded with her massage. Which she knew and I knew were just customary. She asked where else have I gone for massage, and if there were anything "fun". I replied I have been to a few places and all were alright.

In my mind I wanted to end the massage already. Stop the agony. She's not the syt I want, and I ain't the customer she want.

She asked a couple of times, telling me if I wanted extra services, and told me they depended on those to earn more money.

To be frank, had it been a syt, my little brother may have done the thinking. But this time, my big brother was thinking clearly.

In the end, I told her it was too cold and wanted to end the session (30mins early). She gave me a final rub and said next time don't come to such places if I just want a massage only.

Well, I guess we both got what we wanted, and both also didn't get what we wanted.

My first time at a MP...
Old 17-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
skyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My first time go MP

Hi brother care to share the place thanks for sharing if next time pass by will know. Best regards .
Old 17-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: My first time go MP

There is always a way to get out of situations like this bro, normally when i go into a MP which i've never visited before and an auntie is at the recep, i will immediately act blur and ask how much is the massage then act blur and say too expensive and walk out
Old 17-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

When go to new mp, just ask who are the gals around before paying entrance fee.
SIMPLE.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Simple solution. Just ask 'u massage ? Who is available ?'

Got once the recep ask a laochai to bring me to room. I resisted straight away and ask for the recep instead. (She's a ml also)

Why put yourself in agony to go thru 45-60min of torture. Money hard to earn man.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey TS, i believe you will find what you are looking for in many of the threads here. Usually i go for those that has many good frs. And alot of them looked 80-90% to the photo. I can share with you a playground if you are keen.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 17-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
My first time hence you could say I dare not go all the way. I was half thinking a syt would enter the room.. haha but yes sometimes should just open my golden mouth than waste my money...
Old 17-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i kena before after go in regret, i asked for 90 mins massage, straight away she ask me why need such a long massage 60 mins is max and i exit.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ichigoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

years ago, i went into a mp upon seeing a pretty girl at the counter and after paying i realized that the lady who is going to massage me is not the pretty girl but an old Auntie...

and I was thinking, how should i get out of this situation when she said something in the line of “我最喜欢跟帅哥玩了”

Sensing my opportunity to retreat, I immediately told her "对不起,我好像来错地方了。。 我是要找正宗的按摩,不是那种。。“ and then gave her an apologetic look..

Lucky she didn't insist and she refunded me my money and I get out of there as fast as i could before she changed her mind...
Old 18-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigoo View Post
years ago, i went into a mp upon seeing a pretty girl at the counter and after paying i realized that the lady who is going to massage me is not the pretty girl but an old Auntie...

and I was thinking, how should i get out of this situation when she said something in the line of “我最喜欢跟帅哥玩了”

Sensing my opportunity to retreat, I immediately told her "对不起,我好像来错地方了。。 我是要找正宗的按摩,不是那种。。“ and then gave her an apologetic look..

Lucky she didn't insist and she refunded me my money and I get out of there as fast as i could before she changed her mind...
Wow! First post since you joined in 2005!

Bros, any kinder ways to reject older ML in such a situation? So as not to offend them? You see, when they are young, they are most sought after and cherished. But when they are old, we cannot be so crude to say that you're too old for me, i want young one. Please advise!

Last edited by palvin; 18-10-2017 at 01:04 AM. Reason: typo
Old 18-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Wow! First post since you joined in 2015!

Bros, any kinder ways to reject older ML in such a situation? So as not to offend them? You see, when they are young, they are most sought after and cherished. But when they are old, we cannot be so crude to say that you're too old for me, i want young one. Please advise!
it will be quite hard to not piss them off. kinder way will be just say no money, if they try ask u use card say card also no money.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

+2 to kind-hearted Palvin + TS for good thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Old 18-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

this type of plac pls put signboard, got hj, masg must come with hj.
Old 18-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
+2 to kind-hearted Palvin + TS for good thread
Thank you bro! Returned you some points but I dunno how much.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

did the ML gives u a red packet for 1st timer lol..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
Drove past this MP many times and always knew it was not simple. Finally decided to try. I have always resisted out of guilt and moolah but I decided to just throw money away.

When I pressed the bell, an auntie appeared. I was thinking and hoping she was just the receptionist. She led me to a room and then I just got undressed (with my underwear still on).

Finally the ML came in, and gosh it was really her. I am not kidding when I said she is an auntie. Although you could tell back in her days she probably was a syt. Probably 20 years ago.

Hence from the get go I decided I wasn't gonna want anything more than just the customary massage.

She asked me when didn't I take off my underwear. I just told her it was a bit cold I prefer to leave it on.

She proceeded with her massage. Which she knew and I knew were just customary. She asked where else have I gone for massage, and if there were anything "fun". I replied I have been to a few places and all were alright.

In my mind I wanted to end the massage already. Stop the agony. She's not the syt I want, and I ain't the customer she want.

She asked a couple of times, telling me if I wanted extra services, and told me they depended on those to earn more money.

To be frank, had it been a syt, my little brother may have done the thinking. But this time, my big brother was thinking clearly.

In the end, I told her it was too cold and wanted to end the session (30mins early). She gave me a final rub and said next time don't come to such places if I just want a massage only.

Well, I guess we both got what we wanted, and both also didn't get what we wanted.

My first time at a MP...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1