The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WeChat Bonks

Any bros tried one of those girls who offer services via WeChat? Usually Taiwanese/Chinese under the guise of studying in Sg but doing part time.

Have read about such scams in the past so I haven't tried. Any bros got experience to share?

Their pictures really make me want to go for it sometimes!
Old 13-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold
Re: WeChat Bonks

Scam. Be smart. Saying this from 1st hand experience. All their profiles have the same pattern.
Old 15-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

They will ask u to transfer money to top up their phone card. If u ask for their phone no, they will not give you. All these are scam. Please beware.

Next up list:
Old 15-03-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yea mostly scam
Old 15-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the sharing bros!
Old 16-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyner69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am a newbie in SG but with nearby search on wechat i did find some chinese gals stating their phone number.

If you look up the numbers in internet search engine most of them are listed in listing websites.
Old 13-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
angel wing is Cool - loads of Potential

i encounter this wechat scam this girl will say she is from taiwan and was force to sg to work as hostess. saying she very sad and have to sleep with customers, she post some beautiful pics of herself.
she cant answer your call when u call her nor can she do video call, when ask for her location she wont share where she is.
here's her tactic of scamming you. she will talk to you for few days make you like a good friend of her, she will show some corncens to you after that she will tell you she got a customer she dont wanna take n she quarrel with her boss bcos of this, she will ask you for help n suggestions to help her out. then she will come out with an idea saying that you have booked her n ask you to bring her out.
she ask you to go some place where nearby got 7/11 store or any provision shop, when you reach the place she will ask her boss to call you. her boss will then talk to you asking whether did you book her,what is the price she agree on, etc. then the boss will say that lately the police is coming hard on them so he try not to have any money transaction but ask you to buy itunes card with the amount the girl agree on.
the boss will want you to buy the itunes cards with the amount then scratch the pincode number and take a pic of it and send to the girl then the girl will come meet you.
lucky me i read about this wechat scam in sammyboy so i act blur and agree to the boss, after that i just go off and ignore the calls from the boss and the messages the girl send. hope this can be of any help to all bros out there and dun fall for their scam. cheers.
Old 15-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tkclover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes all are as long as they ask you to buy itunes card they are scam....some even said you give them the card after the deed...knn, if you are with her and done with the deed i dont understand why cash is not allowed! its quite easy to spot these scam, they offered 100 2 hr unlimited shot, 300 2 hr unlimited shot, anything that is not what the market is offering , then 90% is a scam.
Old 15-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I try a few, some not bad, some got bad breath.
Old 18-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
calvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We chat only reply to those tat post ho no. And dun idle talk type. Those are genuine working girls. I have seen a few when u look nearby near GL or novena area..
Old 04-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried bonking the girls who offered services via wechat but it is in other countries such as vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia. They are fine. But I have not tried in SG. They ask for very high price such as SGD 500 per shot. Not worth it.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Check out ke940318 on wechat. Cute face, nice body from pictures.

Anyone wanna try her?
Old 20-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
guochengxuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagegarden View Post
Check out ke940318 on wechat. Cute face, nice body from pictures.

Anyone wanna try her?
This one Fake photo:
http://forum8.hkgolden.com/view.aspx...essage=5669912
Old 20-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Beware of some Wechat Girls that they are a Scam syndicate.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...-to#xtor=CS1-2
Old 21-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strangelove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why use wechat when fldome2 has so many prc girls? i know their service may be bad and photos may be fake but at least got chance to reject and see them. only wasted trip if not your cup of tea. but guarante they are not scammers. confirm you get to fuck for the buck you pay.

reading all those men who lost money didn't even get to see the girl! really stupid. for that kind of money, you can screw a few girls already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread