The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelostone188 View Post
Think I haven’t learn my lesson. My KC trap continues. Can’t let go of each other. What a turn of event in one week. I think I can write a book on my emotional roller coaster. How I wished she just wants my money only, at least I can give up. Really kenna that 1% rare MLs that want love, not $$
这次完蛋了。Cut off kkj also no use.
What she wants from u this time?
Old 15-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Think I haven’t learn my lesson. My KC trap continues. Can’t let go of each other. What a turn of event in one week. I think I can write a book on my emotional roller coaster. How I wished she just wants my money only, at least I can give up. Really kenna that 1% rare MLs that want love, not $$
Yo bro, you should start a thread of your story so everyone can read and learn from RL exp bro.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wrong.... cut kkj sure can..... once u cannot oragms her....game over...
Old 15-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post

Lol.. spare me bro...

=X
We have one more brother joining the cut ...............
Old 15-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Anyone I have a question ......... if a ML told you..... "Lonely..+ Lack of Love"

What is the meaning...
Old 15-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess a part of you is still trying to reason yourself. Trying to give excuses that things are not really how it meant to be. There must be a way to patch things up? Bro, hope you can share more and see how we can help you here.

For me, to forget my ML, I'm trying to find new targets. So far so good. But a part of me still wants to find ways to go back to the ML. I always say to myself that my ML is not that bad. She is not out to cheat me. Maybe I'm fallen too deep but in reality , she never cheated me is maybe not yet.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Anyone I have a question ......... if a ML told you..... "Lonely..+ Lack of Love"

What is the meaning...
U cut Ur kkj first then I tell u what that ML trying to mean.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Thelostone188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
What she wants from u this time?
Same stuff, reconcile and went out do some things we like together, spent a wild night and lots of emo talk. Even willing to sacrifice for me 😌
Old 17-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I guess a part of you is still trying to reason yourself. Trying to give excuses that things are not really how it meant to be. There must be a way to patch things up? Bro, hope you can share more and see how we can help you here.

For me, to forget my ML, I'm trying to find new targets. So far so good. But a part of me still wants to find ways to go back to the ML. I always say to myself that my ML is not that bad. She is not out to cheat me. Maybe I'm fallen too deep but in reality , she never cheated me is maybe not yet.
When I broke up with her, I also tried to find new targets to forget her but the feelings from other MLs are different even though they might be younger or prettier. It’s her sincerity and honesty that moved me. The feeling of having that extra person who genuinely care for you is 👍

I get upset when she told me abt the love she desires and I know I can give her if my hands are not tied but i cant. Been struggling with that helpless feeling. Terrible.

Listen to that song 你那么爱她,you will know how I feel bro... End of the day, someone is bound to get hurt, I know what’s the right thing to do, I just can’t bring myself to do it. 😌
Old 17-10-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
When I broke up with her, I also tried to find new targets to forget her but the feelings from other MLs are different even though they might be younger or prettier. It’s her sincerity and honesty that moved me. The feeling of having that extra person who genuinely care for you is 👍

I get upset when she told me abt the love she desires and I know I can give her if my hands are not tied but i cant. Been struggling with that helpless feeling. Terrible.

Listen to that song 你那么爱她,you will know how I feel bro... End of the day, someone is bound to get hurt, I know what’s the right thing to do, I just can’t bring myself to do it. 😌
Thanks for sharing bro!
I do not know the full pic. Neither do i know the reason for your breakup.
But if the reason for the breakup is not related to 3rd party, it should be quite mild. Which means chances of patching up is high. And now it seems like she's gonna come back to you, isn't it a good thing? (Again, i do not know the full pic).

She may not be after your $$$ but would you want to give yourself some room for doubts? Doubt that she want other things from you rather than $$$?

Ok, i guess its wrong for me to assume that she has other ill intentions.
So for now, enjoy the patched up. No need to feel sad cos she is back with you. Whether will it grows... well, you should just take it one step at a time.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

For my update, i think it is safe for me to say that i will leave my ML. Because recently i found out that she lied to me. When being with her, i noticed she got black teeth and hands smells of cigarettes. (No offence to smokers here). When i asked if she smokes, she denied. But i managed to found out that she indeed smokes and is a heavy smoker.

I mean, why need to lie? I told her once, have means have. Dont have means dont have. No need to lie one. I accept women who smokes too. If this simple thing also needs to lie, then there will be no meaning in me going back to her.

Ok, so thats it for her. Its a goodbye!

Thanks to a few bros who PM me, sharing their stories and concerns! You know who you are! I greatly appreciate your kind notes! Thank you very much! =)
Old 17-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
For my update, i think it is safe for me to say that i will leave my ML. Because recently i found out that she lied to me. When being with her, i noticed she got black teeth and hands smells of cigarettes. (No offence to smokers here). When i asked if she smokes, she denied. But i managed to found out that she indeed smokes and is a heavy smoker.

I mean, why need to lie? I told her once, have means have. Dont have means dont have. No need to lie one. I accept women who smokes too. If this simple thing also needs to lie, then there will be no meaning in me going back to her.

Ok, so thats it for her. Its a goodbye!

Thanks to a few bros who PM me, sharing their stories and concerns! You know who you are! I greatly appreciate your kind notes! Thank you very much! =)
Well.... lets see 2 days later ......Lol......

Cut the kkj lah ...... else will cum back again ......

Brother go back wife .... Still can turn back...

Last edited by trichard; 17-10-2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old 17-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Well.... lets see 2 days later ......Lol......

Cut the kkj lah ...... else will cum back again ......
No one share with me ... what is "Lonely..+ Lack of Love"

Meaning need open room already ?
Old 17-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing bro!
I do not know the full pic. Neither do i know the reason for your breakup.
But if the reason for the breakup is not related to 3rd party, it should be quite mild. Which means chances of patching up is high. And now it seems like she's gonna come back to you, isn't it a good thing? (Again, i do not know the full pic).

She may not be after your $$$ but would you want to give yourself some room for doubts? Doubt that she want other things from you rather than $$$?

Ok, i guess its wrong for me to assume that she has other ill intentions.
So for now, enjoy the patched up. No need to feel sad cos she is back with you. Whether will it grows... well, you should just take it one step at a time.
It is growing and she’s asking for more commitment from my end. She has never lied to me. I’m sad because I’m not treating her fairly.. 辜负her.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelostone188 View Post
it is growing and she’s asking for more commitment from my end. She has never lied to me. I’m sad because i’m not treating her fairly.. 辜负her.
大哥 : 一定要记得。。不可做个负心人。对妻。
这个臭名到你死后。。也不会消失。。。
你70岁的时候也被人瞧不起。。。。

不划算。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1