The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamnotmenow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Singaporean ML

Alright bros, i previously posted about a singaporean ML, but i dont know why it got removed.
So im just going to post again.
I was walking around this area i used to frequent for massage, but to no avail cause i was late and it closed already. So i walked to another area which was near to where i used to frequent few years back to try my luck. Lucky for me it's still there. I went in and wow, it's still as new as i first went few years ago, just that this time round it's a singaporean ML that welcomed me. Entrance fee is $50. She looks like shes in her early 30s, small eyes, and great body. I cant really confirm if shes singaporean but her accent do sound like one and the topic she initated are also very singaporean.
So i went in, took a bath and she came in after that, telling me to take off my boxers, thats when i know hoseh liao.

So during the massage she would "accidentally" grope my balls and stuff. Massage was ok, but her after service was even better.
Her skin was reallllyyyyy smooth and her b cup boobs were suckable. I opted for cbj which was $100, all other services is $150. Since it's the first time i decided to try cbj first. It was good realllllllllll good. She was already wet down south before she started on anything, and autoroam is worldwide.
Her soft moan is the thing that i can still remember and will never forget.

Since this is a rare ML, i've decided to only share with bros who can share Singaporean/Malaysian ML or FL with me. Do pm me if you have an fl/ml to share!
Old 16-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BodyCombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Singaporean ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotmenow123 View Post
Alright bros, i previously posted about a singaporean ML, but i dont know why it got removed.
So im just going to post again.
I was walking around this area i used to frequent for massage, but to no avail cause i was late and it closed already. So i walked to another area which was near to where i used to frequent few years back to try my luck. Lucky for me it's still there. I went in and wow, it's still as new as i first went few years ago, just that this time round it's a singaporean ML that welcomed me. Entrance fee is $50. She looks like shes in her early 30s, small eyes, and great body. I cant really confirm if shes singaporean but her accent do sound like one and the topic she initated are also very singaporean.
So i went in, took a bath and she came in after that, telling me to take off my boxers, thats when i know hoseh liao.

So during the massage she would "accidentally" grope my balls and stuff. Massage was ok, but her after service was even better.
Her skin was reallllyyyyy smooth and her b cup boobs were suckable. I opted for cbj which was $100, all other services is $150. Since it's the first time i decided to try cbj first. It was good realllllllllll good. She was already wet down south before she started on anything, and autoroam is worldwide.
Her soft moan is the thing that i can still remember and will never forget.

Since this is a rare ML, i've decided to only share with bros who can share Singaporean/Malaysian ML or FL with me. Do pm me if you have an fl/ml to share!
Hi bro... can share contact?
Old 16-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi, pls share contacts?
i have sg ml for u
Old 16-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 7
limyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to behold

1st post already asking for exchange contact
Old 16-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamnotmenow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, please share contact first through pm because i got scammed before after i share contacts. I mean if you dont believe me then it's okay anyway. Since it's a rare find, i can only share with bros who share with me locations of another sg/msia ML/FL. Please understand.
Old 17-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Masg only by spore woman.

Masg n play ?
Will get scam, or carot or chop.
Watever u call it.
Its a cruel plc outside, if u step in to play their body.
Believe me.

Customer getting lesser poping in.
Any customer come in, will be chopped.
Old 17-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share ty
Old 17-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

You all are nuts if you think $100 for a bj is good value. Much less a $150 fj.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
...and it’s only CBJ, not even BBBJ.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Singaporean ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
...and it’s only CBJ, not even BBBJ.
What's a CBJ? I damm noobie

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro
Old 18-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Another idiot who spoils the market.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I am paying only $50 for a good solid CIM BJ these days from one solid ML :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Old 18-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
I am paying only $50 for a good solid CIM BJ these days from one solid ML :P
Mmmm,...
Incl some massage?
Can share?
Old 19-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Another idiot who spoils the market.
Willing buyer willing seller... there is no such rule as market rate.

HJ $50 10yrs ago already this pricing not to mention fj at $100..

Inflation also increases over the past 10years..

If people willing to pay HJ at $80 or more etc, it's up to them to pay the ML and not for u to label as idiot.

Who is deem to be the market maker for the so called market rates? Are u?

U can PCC by askin Ms 5 to help u because it's free!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1