The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
nihcol is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
MY EVOLUTION CONTINUES
Since deciding to transition into a Shemale.... I have been Hormone Therapy for 4 months... changing my world and yours for the better... its still gonna get better...
Looking good Ms Lopez.

Good work you're doing too. The world needs a sexy shepherd like yourself to herd all them lost sissies and bring them into the fold.

Viva la Deviant Life!

With utmost admiration and respect,
Nih
Old 25-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
susharma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

I can be a sissy who loves to be screwed and I can be a dom who can fuck sissy and make her dump in my cum.

Though I have never attained sissygasm am not quite sure if I will ever stop jerking my self when I see a dominant shemale or a beautiful sissy on her knees.

Just putting my experience here.

Not really sure if I should first attain sissygasm and then write this stuff.
Have tried many couple of times with different toys but I was unable to cum with out touching my penis.

May be I need a dom like shanica to teach me
Old 26-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
ShanicaLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
It happened to me and it’s happening all over the world. Those of us who can’t measure up as a males we were born to be but when we are being encouraged to accept a new way of life. A way of beauty and extreme femininity. We are being drawn into the pleasure of making ourselves into pretty, sexy little things for the use of and pleasure of real men who deserve something most that women no longer give them. Our efforts to debase ourselves as a males and become sexy little sissy are being praised and glorified. Our desire to achieve something is being used to help us accept our new place and achieve new goals. Every step we take is being encouraged, shared, praised and appreciated and that feels really nice. We are no longer failing as boy but achieving as sexy pretty submissive sissy for real man pleasure. And the focus of our own pleasure is being shifted. Our useless little weenie once a source of shame are now a source of pride. Impotence is a goal. Our bodies are becoming receptacles for real thick hard manly cock. Our sexy mouths remade to give pleasure. Our tight boi pussies the focus of our own sexual delight. Pleasuring real men is our pleasure. We want to become sex objects.To be a little sissy whores. We want to be sexy little fuck toys in a way most women do not. And alpha real men are helping to do this to us. Their praise their comments and their desire are creating us. remaking us and ruining us as a boy and it is utterly unstoppable. We are everywhere. Images of us are all over in this world. And everyday more of us are turned. It is a huge movement and it is wonderful to be a part of it. Thankyou to all the real alpha men, all our admirers,for what you are doing to me and all my sissy sisters. I promise to try to be the sexiest prettiest little fuck puppet I can for you. I have found that I’m happier when I stop trying to be a normal boy I don’t think anything could make me much happier It’s so much better my life feel after I lost my anal virginity to a real man It’s just amazing how intense the orgasm

This is what all feminine boys need to strive to become. Let’s make this world a better place by encouraging as many feminine boys as possible to turn themselves into sissy fuck dolls we can’t cum like a real man from jerking we can ONLY orgasm when there is dick in our sissy boipussy Once you have had a sissygasm from a real thick cock or a good big dildo, you will never want to jerk again.I have cum many time just from having my ass fucked. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.My cocks always been limp and useless I just want it to jiggling while I get fucked It turns me on sssssoooo much

It’s so much better my life feel so much at peace and happiness after I lost my virginity Now I feel my true purpose is crystal clear, with no distraction,no guilt, and nothing to be shame off … so happy to finally embrace life as who I really am and have always been from deep down inside my heart I’ve ALWAYS felt like there was this girl inside me trying to come out to play I feel very sexy when having a cock in my mouth and getting fucked And i love how it feels when my boipussy is getting stretched out with a huge fat cock,our sole purpose for living, and being on this earth, is to bring real men happiness and pleasure, in what ever form they desire.as a real sissy we are natural born slaves with absolutely no rights at all ever -always ready to get on all 4s, ass up and get fuck like a horny bitch.This our life a good sissy always ready to be fucked,I love Being fucked by real man it is such a privilege and an honour to a feminine boy like me I considered it my honour
I usually refrain from commenting on these types of post which seem to address a general audience. But I must say this though that you have done is twice on my thread... neither replying to my post or someone else comment.

What would be helpful in directing your post is to address a specific audience. And then to end off with a invitation to repond in some sense. Otherwise it would look like a long rant or a bust of inspired output to nowhere.

I give you credit where credit is due... you are a true sissy at heart but u need much guidance in ur develpment and if ur are truly one... u need to submit to a owner.. it take absolute dedication... I wish u the best Taxi Driver.

Ms. Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure
...Live the Deviant Life...
Old 27-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Lets have some fun... this beat is sick... I wanna take ride on your disco stick.

Drop that note on Wechat or Kik- Ms_ShanicaLopez

See ya later...
Old 29-09-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Quote:
Come into my Presence...

Ms. Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain

[/sammyboyimage]
QUEEN ...of kinky Pleasure.

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 12-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Unresolved Mysteries - Falling in Love.
Hindsight, Perspective, Experience and Decisions.

One of life's great mysteries is how someone can fall in love with someone else without even knowing it. Or better still 2 people can fall in love with each other without even realising. It only finally clicks sometimes on this great thing that most of us take for granted... HINDSIGHT. Ask what happened and our friend hindsight here will explain everything with some perspective.

For the young and innocent... love is a new adventure while for us who know it all too well, caution holds the reigns to our passions. Experience is a great thing to have as well cos it reminds us of the possibilities and consequences... give us some sort of balance as we come to terms with what are being enveloped into. But falling in love is not all about falling... cos you can stop anytime you want. Its not a one way ticket. For those of you have enough experience... you can choose to stop. The resolve of our wills. Decision... to act on a choice even in much heartache. All of this is part of this incredible and great human mystery we call falling in love. Its does not discriminate at all and really has no boundaries. Its all inclusive. Anyone can fall in love with anyone.

I chose to write about this topic which is quite different from my usual deviant content cos something happened to me over the past 2 weeks which I did not expect. Most you can expect me to dish out in my articles some insight to the lifestyle with some reason and practicalities.

But I have a confession to make...and it is somewhat unlike me. That is why this topic is so relevant to me and I wish to put out there before it fades into memory... I hope it does. Sometimes we encounter people or meet people out of sheer chance and for reasons unknown,  and that encounter may have a life-changing impact. And so over 2 weeks ago... I befriended someone who is very much like me a quite a suprising way. Only that "she" was much more advanced in her transition. I will not describe her any further for her privacy. Please do no even resort to asking me who she is. I will not be polite to you. This beautiful creature quickly became my friend in every sense of the word and we connected in a deep way. Before I knew it I cared for her deeply. PAUSE.

What was happening here? It was not some some sexual lusting over perhaps because of the changes in myself due to HRT but... was I in love? On Hindsight.... absolutely 100% yes. It hit me only today. I knew exactly what it was because I have "fallen in love" several times before especially with an Angelic Ladyboy in my youth. Perspective, I didn't know I was falling for her... but somehow my reason exceeded my expectations. PAUSE AGAIN... NO HAPPY ENDING... in fact gonna share something very cold here which will say a thing or 2 about me.

I knew as much as this was a beautiful and good thing... it was gonna end in a bad place. And the misery would be insurmountable. Once again experience had thought me those lessons. With much heartache and pain to myself... only she knows if that is true for herself... I decided to end and depart from her love, kindness, friendship and trust. I wept for so long afterwards.. 2 whole nights and a day. My tears had turned cold. My heart will never be the same again. But I rose up again with fire in my heart knowing I had survived. It was better to cut my right hand than to throw myself into fire. Dun ask why not fall in love than do this... my choice implies the underlying reasons.

It is amazing how this mystery of falling in love can creep up on someone. I guess even when you think it not possible... hindsight, perspective, experience and resolute decisions are important friends in such times. Sometimes its not always possible to be with those we love. This is a song I thought was suitable for me to say to her now.

"Best Of You" - Foo Fighters

I've got another confession to make
I'm your fool
Everyone's got their chains to break
Holdin' you

Were you born to resist or be abused?
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

Are you gone and onto someone new?
I needed somewhere to hang my head
Without your noose
You gave me something that I didn't have
But had no use
I was too weak to give in
Too strong to lose
My heart is under arrest again
But I break loose
My head is giving me life or death
But I can't choose
I swear I'll never give in
I refuse

Has someone taken your faith?
Its real, the pain you feel
The life, the love you'd die to heal
The hope that starts the broken hearts
You trust, you must
Confess

I've got another confession my friend
I'm no fool
I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new

Were you born to resist or be abused?
I swear I'll never give in
I refuse

With Love and Respect to My Friend.
Shanica Lopez
Old 14-10-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Lets get serious...
Old 14-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lets get serious...
wish you can blowjob me.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
wish you can blowjob me.
I am sure you do...

Dreams do come true...
Old 14-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
loverboy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I am sure you do...

Dreams do come true...
So exotic!
Old 16-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Updates

After my last articule which was the first one of its kind - on the stuff of life... I got plenty of responses and some of them were the best I have gotten on this forum which is supposedly a sex forum(with obviously real life people). I just wanna thank all of you for writing back in and giving me your support. It was deeply moving...

Now back to the Deviant Life...

This month is probably the most important month for me in a long time... and I am gonna bring to my thread some new updates of my deviant life... keep a look out for my new social media initiatives. I guess right now you still see me in the usual forums and chats cos I get enough eyeballs and its manageable... but with all my changes and the focus on my future goals... gonna up the game progressively.

Ms. Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure
...the Deviant Life...
Old 17-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

CHANDELIER - SIA

Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn
I push it down, push it down
I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowin' up, they're ringin' my doorbell
I feel the love, feel the love
One, two, three, one, two, three, drink
Throw em back, till I lose count
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
And I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
On for tonight
Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, I push it down, push it down
I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowin' up, I feel the love, feel the love
I feel the love, feel the love
Sun is up, I'm a mess
Gotta get out now, gotta run from this
Here comes the shame, here comes the shame
Throw em back till I lose count
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
And I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
On for tonight
On for tonight

Just how I am feeling right - Ms. Shanica Lopez
Old 17-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
loverboy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hope they new day brings cheer ....
Old 18-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy69 View Post
Hope they new day brings cheer ....
Thank you darling... some wounds in life never heal cos they simply run deep but there is also nothing like good friendships and community support that gives life the greatest meaning and the fullest joy. You're such a sweety.

Thank you.
Ms. Shanica Lopez
Old 19-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Wow...looking hot babe...wish to spend some time with you babe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1