The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I
-- A cold spell hit northern Vietnam on Sunday night, lowering temperatures in some mountainous areas to 10-12 degrees Celsius.
About 20 degrees now, everyone is on long sleeves....
Old 16-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fortuna Hotel in room sex options as at oct 2017:

1) KTV girls.
2) Massage girls.

massage girls don't do overnight , and cost 3 mill vnd non negotiable (believe me, i tried), 1 shot. FJ was mechanical but okay, no kissing. it seems like they rather not do it than do it for less than 3m. No/sparse english spoken

guess there is a steep premium in hanoi owing to lack of supply. The girls are moderate quality i sent back the first girl they sent me, will not RTF.

The KTV girls looked a lot better, but i was too lazy to engage them, and i was under the impression that the massage girls would be of similar quality to oasis (they are absolutely not even close) But my concern was the apparently high HIV prevalence amongst freelancers in vietnam, and the massage girl was pleasant enough in personality so i just shelled out for it.

I believe /suspect one can call the KTV girls for overnight service.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hanoi breaks into top 10 fastest growing tourism cities in the world: report

By Vi Vu October 23, 2017 | 01:38 pm GMT+7

Jakarta also made it to the top 10, indicating Southeast Asia's rising significance as a key travel hub.

Hanoi has been ranked seventh on a new list of the world’s fastest-growing tourism cities, making a marked improvement from last year’s index.

The Global Destinations Cities Index 2017 produced by the U.S.-based payment technology company Mastercard said foreign arrivals to Hanoi grew 16.4 percent between 2009 and 2016, after Osaka, Chengdu, Colombo, Abu Dhabi, Jakarta and Tokyo.

Jakarta and Hanoi’s arrival in the top 10 point to Southeast Asia’s rising significance as a key travel hub, the report said.

In the previous edition of the report, which measured arrivals growth between 2009 and 2015, Hanoi ranked 13th, while Indonesia’s capital Jakarta came in 11th.

The survey, which ranked 132 cities, found that Asia-Pacific is leading global tourism by dominating visitor arrivals and revenue, raking in $91.16 billion in 2016, compared to $74.74 billion for Europe and $55.02 billion for North America.

The region is home to half of the world’s top 10 most visited cities: Bangkok, Seoul, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo.

Hanoi was named the cheapest travel destination by TripAdvisor travelers between 2014 and 2016. The travel site estimated last year that a three-night holiday for two in Hanoi cost only $494, nearly four times less than New York, the most expensive travel destination in the ranking.

In 2015, the visual social network Pinterest ranked the Vietnamese capital the third most-pinned location of all time, while Lonely Planet named the city's Old Quarter a once in a lifetime experience.

International arrivals to Hanoi in 2016 increased 23 percent to more than four million from the previous year.

The number reached 3.5 million in the first nine months of this year, up 24 percent from a year ago, according to the city’s statistics office.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Note on Fortuna Hotel and Oasis Hotel in Hanoi, PLEASE READ if you intend to try it out.

Fortuna Hotel is absolutely notorious in Hanoi, and to my knowledge one of the only places in Hanoi to procure short or Long Times as someone who doesn't speak Viet.

Getting to and from the Hotel is incredibly hard, taxis don't want to go there. Grab drivers will avoid you like the plague. What I found most surprising was when I was going to the Hotel, I would get acceptances on Grab only for them to be cancelled, this happened multiple times until the last guy which he stopped close to the pickup point for at least 5 minutes and wasn't moving. I wondered maybe he was filling up or had to to to the toilet so I zoomed in on the map to see where he was stopped, and it was beside a police station. I immediately cancelled that Grab trip and tried to find a regular taxi. I eventually did, but it was this old tiko cab driver who seemed very nervous the whole period. At night, I would jump into a taxi be greeted by the driver and I'll ask to be taken to Fortuna Hotel, their faces would look worried and then they would immediately say no taxi, or no Fortuna, I would then have to get out of the cab. This went on several times for half an hour.

When I stayed there, I couldn't get a Grab car to pick me up from that Hotel at all. I tried to negotiate the rate with a cabby that was on the outside, but he laughed at me and said I was free to try and get another price from a regular taxi.

By that proxy I assume they'd have the same reaction to Oasis Hotel across the road, which is also notorious for their dirty massage. But when I went to Oasis, I asked to be dropped much further along the road, never specifically mentioned the Hotel.

A trick to being able to negotiate a ride to and fro from there if you intend to stay there is to ask to be brought to 2 Lang Ha road. There is a bar there which is close enough to walk. (Fortuna Hotel is @ 6 Lang Ha)

But overall, at 3 Million VND for a short time. That's very steep for Vietnam.
Old 29-10-2017, 05:37 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post

Getting to and from the Hotel is incredibly hard, taxis don't want to go there. Grab drivers will avoid you like the plague. What I found most surprising was when I was going to the Hotel,
U copied from where or personally encountered? I been to Fortuna hotel more than I been Taka in SG. No problem getting a taxi, grab or uber to go there or get out of there.... U sure u in Hanoi n Fortuna hotel?
Old 29-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U copied from where or personally encountered? I been to Fortuna hotel more than I been Taka in SG. No problem getting a taxi, grab or uber to go there or get out of there.... U sure u in Hanoi n Fortuna hotel?
I find the NickP very funny too....just deducted his point for his other posting.....
Old 30-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Totally fake..
I took an uber there just last week, no problem at all.

Quote:
Old 30-10-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I find the NickP very funny too....just deducted his point for his other posting.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Totally fake..
I took an uber there just last week, no problem at all.
He is just another rubbish, attention seeker.
Old 30-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
hoian1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are u refering to me? I am attention seeker too, I go around tell ppl I date models and bring them sleep in my $20 filthy hotel, tell ppl how much i know about vietnam culture, how much I know about how wechat girl & vietnam sex scene. Seriously I have never involved in such activities. I only PCC with those pic posted online...

Quote:
He is just another rubbish, attention seeker.
Old 30-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian1 View Post
Are u refering to me? I am attention seeker too, I go around tell ppl I date models and bring them sleep in my $20 filthy hotel, tell ppl how much i know about vietnam culture, how much I know about how wechat girl & vietnam sex scene. Seriously I have never involved in such activities. I only PCC with those pic posted online...
Mai lai involves me on your spat with hoian...
Old 30-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I stayed there. I seriously don't get you guys, if someone writes something in the forums back 5 years ago, and someone writes it again through personal experience, you assume it's a clone...

I'm not sure when you guys went, but seriously, it was hard getting to and fro from the hotel. Nobody wanted to go there. Maybe things have changed since when you were last there.
Old 31-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
I'm not sure when you guys went, but seriously, it was hard getting to and fro from the hotel. Nobody wanted to go there. Maybe things have changed since when you were last there.
Dun come n talk rubbish... I was in Hanoi about 7 yrs ago for about 2 yrs and currently I am based in Hanoi. Both periods I have no problem taking taxi and currently uber or grab to Fortuna. A lot of my business associates love to stay in the hotel or visit Boss.... Dun tell me u dunno what is Boss.

U mentioned u stayed in Fortuna hotel, guess u should know there are Hanoi taxi painted with Fortuna Hotel logo queuing outside the hotel? How the hell, u have problem going to or fro there when reputed Hanoi Taxi group is there?

Lets not waste time, lets have a fair challenge... we will start from Hanoi hotel, I will take grab, uber or taxi to and fro Fortuna hotel for 5 times... if these 5 times fail, I will lose USD 10k to u.... but if I am able to go Fortuna and back to Hanoi hotel, u lose USD 10k.

Since u are so confident, a good bet for u and make money else dun come n bullshit here. Stop posting fake FRs or news.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Icy grip takes hold of Vietnam's highest mountain

By Nguyen Viet Mai, Phuong Son October 31, 2017 | 01:48 pm GMT+7

Temperatures dropped to zero on the country’s highest peak Fansipan on Tuesday morning.

Read here
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel-...n-3663529.html

Old 31-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

So funny...haha...only in Wetnam...

Hanoi hospital tells man to have his 'vagina' stitched up

By Staff reporters October 31, 2017 | 11:33 am GMT+7

The patient decided the obstetrics department wasn't the place to go for an injured finger.

A public hospital in Hanoi has become notorious after telling a male patient he needed stitches in his vulva and vagina.

The patient, 34, visited Thach That General Hospital in its namesake district with an injured finger on Saturday.

He noticed the mistake and unsurprisingly decided not to go to the obstetrics department as instructed.

Local Facebookers picked up on the story when it was posted on Monday and created such hype that officials were forced to step in.

Vuong Trung Kien, the hospital director, said a nurse had made a mistake and clicked on the wrong type of injury while she was inputting the man's condition on her computer.

Hanoi’s health department has asked the hospital to punish the nurse in question.

In May, a 60-year-old man also received “normal pregnancy” results from a hospital in the southern province of An Giang after going for a check-up. Doctors later said there was a technical error and several patients had received the same result.

While these mistakes can be laughed off in a couple of days, many others are not so funny.

A man had the wrong leg operated on at leading Hanoi hospital Viet Duc in July 2016, and the same mistake happened to a six-year-old boy in the southern province of Vinh Long the year before.

Other people in Vietnam have also spent years struggling with stigma and discrimination after being mistakenly diagnosed with HIV.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun come n talk rubbish... I was in Hanoi about 7 yrs ago for about 2 yrs and currently I am based in Hanoi. Both periods I have no problem taking taxi and currently uber or grab to Fortuna. A lot of my business associates love to stay in the hotel or visit Boss.... Dun tell me u dunno what is Boss.

U mentioned u stayed in Fortuna hotel, guess u should know there are Hanoi taxi painted with Fortuna Hotel logo queuing outside the hotel? How the hell, u have problem going to or fro there when reputed Hanoi Taxi group is there?

Lets not waste time, lets have a fair challenge... we will start from Hanoi hotel, I will take grab, uber or taxi to and fro Fortuna hotel for 5 times... if these 5 times fail, I will lose USD 10k to u.... but if I am able to go Fortuna and back to Hanoi hotel, u lose USD 10k.

Since u are so confident, a good bet for u and make money else dun come n bullshit here. Stop posting fake FRs or news.
Yes, there were all the Fortuna Taxis on the outside, but they way more expensive than grab. I know I could have taken them any time, in fact, the first time I left the hotel, I took those taxis. But not all of them speak good English, so it's easier to take grab as you can enter the address directly. I know what Boss is, I saw all the girls there, but this is not about that.

Look, I'm telling the truth, this is not fake news. It was hard to get to Fortuna, I got in an out of 4 taxis trying to get a ride from Lotte Center Hanoi, nobody wanted to take me to Fortuna. I would wait forever to get grab to pick me up from Fortuna, seems like no grab driver wanted to pick it up. The moment I changed the pickup or drop off address from Fortuna, then I get a match. I think that's more than just co-incidence.

I don't want to argue about this. I'm not saying don't stay at Fortuna, I'm saying there might be difficulty and if you encounter the same problem I did, what to do. I'm just posting my GENUINE experience and my advice, so other bros know what is going on if they experience the same thing and then know what to do if they want to stay at Fortuna.

If they are lucky like you, then good. No need to worry. Maybe because you are Lao Jiao and you are Platinum Grab level, they pick you up anyway, or maybe your Karma is a higher level than mine, whatever it is, maybe you have it easier, but I didn't have it so good.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1