The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by larppy82 View Post
On Saturday, I was at Havana Cafe at around 11PM and the ladies there will give u eye contacts and even come over talk to you. Settled for a lady for PHP5000 overnight but end up I gave her PHP6000 as she stayed with me till next day 4PM. She said she is filipino Chinese hence her skin is white unlike normal filipinos. I also feel that her GFE is one of the best I ever experienced, even better than BKK.
6K too much, but in my opinion, it is ok if she over night Anyway, Havana girls dress a bit better, so was she good looking ?

I compare, more than S$ 200 equivalent, not worth.

Oh, peso now super cheap, so it is Great !!

for me, the 5k and above is more for the P Burgos dancer girls ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
take taxi ? I only take grab and uber .
Welcome back
Old 14-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to Plan B few months back to have a drink and watching the ladies dancing on stage after exploring other places at burgo. Saw one lady who danced the best and look good for me. After some time she was called by one group of guys in front of me. Thought gone case Liao.. maybe time for me to go back hotel..

Looking over at her with the guys, she seems cold and after one lady drink, the guy doesn’t wanna buy another one for her. So she went back on stage to dance. Seem to be happy on stage dancing.. then the waitress came to ask me if I wan any gals. Just nice she’s back on stage and have to ask for her.

Came down and intro abit and buy her lady drink. Syt.. 21yo according to her studying in the morning part time. Work to earn money for her kid. Surprise but not suprise as Pinoy majority have kids. Bot her second drink and she took a connect four for us to play. The guy who took her earlier on was looking back at her. We played for a while and she said if I lose, she will go back to my hotel with me. Quite interesting game to play. So I played and I lost.

Ask her about the price, it was 3000 bar fine and 3000 for her. Was quite late and a little drunk and horny and she’s seem the right one. Took her and took a cab to hotel. Pinoy easier to comminicate as their English is good for us.. talk throughout the ride and back in hotel, like long lost gf.. wanted to buy her some supper but not sure y phone not working. So we proceed to French then after that go bath together.. played with her in the bathroom and grinding her from behind.

In the bed we French again and I Service her boobs n pussy. Taste nice down there and she service me.. then ask if I have condom, but I never bring.. so I ask her how.. she said just shoot outside will be fine, unless I wan baby... so dunno y.. we just make love naturally and it feels great at that moment.. entering her in cowgirl with no barrier.. then missionary and finally doggy.. nearly cum inside but pull out and shot outside..

She said she got go checkup every two months and will not be able to work if is positive.. not sure is true anot but I guess pinoy as many mentioned will do such thing.. she said she always use condom with other guys.. also dunno true anot..
Old 14-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Ask her about the price, it was 3000 bar fine and 3000 for her. Was quite late and a little drunk and horny and she’s seem the right one. Took her and took a cab to hotel. Pinoy easier to comminicate as their English is good for us.. talk throughout the ride and back in hotel, like long lost gf.. wanted to buy her some supper but not sure y phone not working. So we proceed to French then after that go bath together.. played with her in the bathroom and grinding her from behind.
Plan B used to have cheapest BF at 1500
Old 14-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Eat, drink and be merry in Poblacion, one of the coolest places in Manila now.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e-bars-9299178
Old 14-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Manila Uber Offer

50% off til 16.10.17
Promo Code ; rideft108x
Old 14-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Manila Uber Offer

50% off til 16.10.17
Promo Code ; rideft108x
If they survive LTFRB

BlueDragon, most of the P Burgos girls stay in hostels in Poblacion.. It's better not to roam alone
Old 14-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I usually goto Centurary City Mall....basement ....not fantastic rate but very very safe .
Normally I use CitiBank account & their ATM. No charge & very good rate.... I do that for ID, TH & PH
Old 14-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
BlueDragon, most of the P Burgos girls stay in hostels in Poblacion.. It's better not to roam alone
Bro etsys, noted with thanks.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lot of your links have expired I did finally take a look

Though the phone nos maybe valid !!!

With the ease of buying SIM Card, the numbers change so fast ..
Thanks for letting me know. I'll just take it out then till I get some updates
Old 15-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Nice simple FR. But word of advise bro, always bring your own condom as most working girls don't bring their own. If you go motels, you can buy there but rather overpriced also. They usually don't want to get caught having condom with them as it will imply they're working gals which they don't want everyone to know.

Quote:
Went to Plan B few months back to have a drink and watching the ladies dancing on stage after exploring other places at burgo. Saw one lady who danced the best and look good for me. After some time she was called by one group of guys in front of me. Thought gone case Liao.. maybe time for me to go back hotel..

Looking over at her with the guys, she seems cold and after one lady drink, the guy doesn’t wanna buy another one for her. So she went back on stage to dance. Seem to be happy on stage dancing.. then the waitress came to ask me if I wan any gals. Just nice she’s back on stage and have to ask for her.

Came down and intro abit and buy her lady drink. Syt.. 21yo according to her studying in the morning part time. Work to earn money for her kid. Surprise but not suprise as Pinoy majority have kids. Bot her second drink and she took a connect four for us to play. The guy who took her earlier on was looking back at her. We played for a while and she said if I lose, she will go back to my hotel with me. Quite interesting game to play. So I played and I lost.

In the bed we French again and I Service her boobs n pussy. Taste nice down there and she service me.. then ask if I have condom, but I never bring.. so I ask her how.. she said just shoot outside will be fine, unless I wan baby... so dunno y.. we just make love naturally and it feels great at that moment.. entering her in cowgirl with no barrier.. then missionary and finally doggy.. nearly cum inside but pull out and shot outside..

She said she got go checkup every two months and will not be able to work if is positive.. not sure is true anot but I guess pinoy as many mentioned will do such thing.. she said she always use condom with other guys.. also dunno true anot..
Old 16-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Plan B used to have cheapest BF at 1500
Oh... the lady told me 3000.. then the mummy charge me 3500.. gotten her line.. so next time no need pay bar fine..
Old 16-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Nice simple FR. But word of advise bro, always bring your own condom as most working girls don't bring their own. If you go motels, you can buy there but rather overpriced also. They usually don't want to get caught having condom with them as it will imply they're working gals which they don't want everyone to know.
Thanks bro for the advice.. need to stock up more 001 sagami condom.. even the Thai gal at nana loves it.. when I did her second time, she asked me if I still have the 001.. I guess she likes the feeling.. for plan b gals, they check up twice a month? That’s what she told me.. and I’m afraid their knowledge is not so good.. she said if she’s tested positive, she will not be able to work until she “recover”.. didn’t know hiv can recover?
Old 16-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Haven't tried 001. I used 002 before but sometimes hard to buy as not everywhere have. Generally filipina's are not well educated bout std's and protected sex. That's why a lot of teenage moms out there.

Quote:
Thanks bro for the advice.. need to stock up more 001 sagami condom.. even the Thai gal at nana loves it.. when I did her second time, she asked me if I still have the 001.. I guess she likes the feeling.. for plan b gals, they check up twice a month? That’s what she told me.. and I’m afraid their knowledge is not so good.. she said if she’s tested positive, she will not be able to work until she “recover”.. didn’t know hiv can recover?
Old 17-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just saw quite a lot stock in Guardian , JB , Pelangi Plaza.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Eat, drink and be merry in Poblacion, one of the coolest places in Manila now.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e-bars-9299178
This I agree....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1