The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2017, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Btw, i am now in Waneroo area near Pearsall visiting here,saw chinese/thai massage shops , any bro got info if got hj or not ?
Old 30-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Btw, i am now in Waneroo area near Pearsall visiting here,saw chinese/thai massage shops , any bro got info if got hj or not ?
Consider that Perth is 9x the size of Singapore, and too big to know, you can ask the local shops if any "extras" offered. Give them a call.

Otherwise, go to established venues which can be expensive like Wink or Body Heat.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwf View Post
Consider that Perth is 9x the size of Singapore, and too big to know, you can ask the local shops if any "extras" offered. Give them a call.

Otherwise, go to established venues which can be expensive like Wink or Body Heat.
Thks bro ... my tour over ,back in Singapore..
Time & weather conditions were not favourable.. so nvr get opportunity..
Old 02-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Thks bro ... my tour over ,back in Singapore..
Time & weather conditions were not favourable.. so nvr get opportunity..
Better luck next time. You are missing out.

I wanna go China. The angmoh girls here like to try Asisn men only after getting burnt by violent tuakee men.

My orgasmic trembling brunette gf says to me "I love your dick, it hits my right spot" Yes, sone men have really thick ones or long ones. Hurts.

Ukraine girls love cheenah men.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
lynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Until today I still have no luck trying to book savannah. Always rostered on but when I called up to book, they say may or may not show up today. wtf

Quote:
Better luck next time. You are missing out.

I wanna go China. The angmoh girls here like to try Asisn men only after getting burnt by violent tuakee men.

My orgasmic trembling brunette gf says to me "I love your dick, it hits my right spot" Yes, sone men have really thick ones or long ones. Hurts.

Ukraine girls love cheenah men.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
blahjun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am heading to perth today. So what will be my best course for action for these few days?
Old 06-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxxx View Post
Until today I still have no luck trying to book savannah. Always rostered on but when I called up to book, they say may or may not show up today. wtf
Sorry to hear that. I am sure Sue or Sarah will help you keep an eye out.
I tried to book her too but she called up to say she will be 2 hours late. WTF
A horny man wait for no Savannah.

I went for Katherine the cold white South African ballet dancer known for her difficult attitude, determined to teach her a lession on how to be submissive.

First, she has a routine that start with massage, I will have non of that, I want her to BJ me first, and she comply. Her BJ was better than average but I feel her teeth, but not uncomfortable, actually turned me on.
Next, I did something unusual. She not only has a pretty face, her young body is tight and toned by years of training for ballet. Her boobs are just my favourite DD cup size and firm. Her waist is so beautiful to watch. I confused her by offering a massage for her. But she still insist in barking instructions on how she want the massage done. I conform to her requests but with special pressure points skills of my own.
Her sexy bubble butt leave me wanting more, but my purpose is to get her to relax and excited at the same time. At the same time, I can't help admiring every inch of her model figure.
After 15 minutes of touching all over her and watching her nipples erect, I daty her to test if she resist. (she did not allow me to touch her pussy initially)
She positioned herself to allow my tongue to surpe and tongue fuck her. She mourn and shift her bum to my reaction. Then she run her hand on my hair.
I looked at her, her spoilt cold look is gone. She look even more pretty and she purrs. "Don't stop." (She sound sexy too when not in charge)
I decide to doggy her and I enter her only to hear her mourn even louder. She sound natural. This temptress does not act. Her beauty is enough to make men weak for her type.
It does not take long. I love doggy angmoh girls because their ass fit me very nicely with loud slamming. The view from doggy is also very juicy to my dick. I come too soon.
Her pussy is tight and I am satisfied. Such a lovely young woman, I don't be a second helping. Looking at her wonton face is enough. She stare at me like a little girl with her right hand still holding on to her pussy. I ask her what happened but she does not reply. But keep looking at me. I proceed to kiss her lightly on her lips (she does not allow lip kissing but I keep breaking her rules)

I cuddle her and she plant her face in my chest. She whisper that I made her cum. I know that she is one of those WL who don't cum on the job. Moreover, she has just broke off from her bf and return to study in univ. I am actually feeling hero after breaking her. Perhaps because I am her repeat client. I cuddle her and play her pussy until my 45 minutes up. Actually, I overrun by 10 minutes but as Gold Pass holder, the receptionist allow me. (business bad)

Proud of myself

Today, I reflect what I have done to her the other day. I can't help bragging. I saw her twice in the past, first time I regret hsving her. But she is too pretty to ignore. Second time I had a strategy but it did not work. Both times, I find the 30 mins sessions too short.

I need 45 mins at least to calm her down and keep her wanting for more. I licked her ears, the back and sides of neck. Tease her nipples and other sensitive parts - legs hands behind her ears above her pussy. All these need time to work the magic. The end result is a memorable experience with a hidden sexual seductress. I can close my eyes and her nude figure will appear before me. Anazing experience in taming a shrew!

Last edited by amwf; 06-10-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anazing experience in taming a shrew!
Nice. Im glad you've enjoyed yourself every time u rock up to that venue. For me its still a hit and miss
Old 08-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice. Im glad you've enjoyed yourself every time u rock up to that venue. For me its still a hit and miss
Hard to be disappointed with Esquire girls. Sarah, Sue and Nora take good care of me and their recommendations are good. Katherine is one of a few exception of clinical experience. Even that change after my 2nd visit.

Caseys Massage is a different story. I was rejected by girls there after health checks. All BS about lumps. The girls are in bad mood and don't want to see POC.

Club316 and Citywest are hit and miss.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

More about Caseys Massage.

The girls were quite good in the past.

During Perth's mining boom, I literally have to wait for 30 minutes or longer for a girl to be available. When the mining die down, the girls were still hopeful and addicted to fast money. They got themselves into debt. That was when they gave me their mobile numbers and I started seeing them privately in my house. They earn more this way and are more generous with their time. I also brought them out for dinner (Thai, jap food, or italian)

When I opted for deluxe service, I got to finger them or go Bbbj and natural sex with them. The 2 East Europeans allowed me to shoot inside. One was barren (sad story related to past abortion) and another was a size 12 (locals don't like her, only the mining Irish guys booked her and they had gone home after jobs dried up)

These days Caseys is sad. Some evenings, I can't even find a suitable girls. Daytime is worse.
Some night girls are rostered for day and clearly not happy.

One evening, I was horny after my hook up did not materialise, asked for Kylie. She checked my dick and asked me to go. I was marched out of the brothel by the receptionist. I hate all the receptionists there. All afraid of the lady boss and afraid of offending the girls.

Notice that they don't display their rostering ? Because the girls don't turn up. Poor management.

The angpai girls I booked in the past are gone. There are more POC guys these days which are less desirable because some are rude. Esp indians and africans who pull out their condoms midway in action. wtf!

Last edited by amwf; 08-10-2017 at 09:23 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Pic of stupid Jap girl Rose who only want angmoh tuakee
https://imgur.com/a/w1dPH

Usually, Esquire does not disappoint, until new girl Rose came onboard and she only service angmoh tuakee.

Yes, this girl, who called herself a Jap, will not see asian men. WTF.

Good thing receptionist is understanding and do a GOLD class booking for me with an angmoh brunette model.

She also promise me a new girl next week if I am free.

Basically, this girl on tour, gave a fantastic bj while I stand.

I paid $50 extra since she allows digital penetration provided your finger nails don't hurt her.

I love her initialization into a strip dance while using her eyes and lips to tell me what she wanted to do with me. This is followed by pushing me back to rest on my pillow while she went for various cowgirl teasing poses and she loved looking at the mirror to make sure she looked sexy and I really loved her giving me a surprised look as she slided her pussy into my dick.
She made sure I had a great view of her pussy action as she leaned back.

Overall, I think I am in some kind of stripper club with an engaging provider eager to please me.

Too bad, it was her last night in Perth before she return to QLD.

Anyway, this type of asian girl body type who want?
My brunette more sexy and independent (no need me to carry shopping bags or be chauffeur or whine and "teh" like China girls)

https://celebrity.ohfree.net/2017/09...os-leaked.html

Last edited by amwf; 14-10-2017 at 08:32 AM.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

tell me bout it. There used to be an oz born jap at esquire but she refused to see Asian. like srsly... rather big schlong and get roughed up. Idky.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
tell me bout it. There used to be an oz born jap at esquire but she refused to see Asian. like srsly... rather big schlong and get roughed up. Idky.
She is not the first Jap who does this to me. That is why I go for angmoh. Esp whose who looks good in jeans.

Don't want to think of women who don't appreciate me. There are POF "plenty of fish" out there.

I had quite an unexpected encounter with this ex colleague of mine.
Saw her in Northbridge last night.

Noticed her leaving alone to take a uber.
I have always find her attractive even though she is in her 50s. She is slim with a small face. A bit of wine belly with thin legs. Divorced with an attractive adult daughter.

What she needs is a 3AM BAR CRAWL FRIEND to take care of her when drunk. I unexpected fill that role and gave her a lift home SOR.

After the goodbye kiss, she asked if I wanted to go in. She live with two cats.

The house has a typical Perth stale laundry smell. But I was used to it.

I liked it when she said that I should not leave her alone and return home so quickly. She wanted to be filled - literally. I have always compared her to BBC actress Claire Goose. She is an English rose as well. So, the stage was set. And the shower for two started the balls rolling.

It was quite an experience with this older matured woman. Her skin feel leathery and her boobs sagged a little. D cups. She has a bush and her belly shows.

But she still turned me on because of her good northern european looks.

What was unexpected was how fast she came and how many times she climaxed. She slapped my butt like her boy toy too. Her husky mourns are too authentic. By the 3rd O, she was feeling weak and satisfied. Planting kisses all over me.

I filled her pussy with my sticky cream and she tasted my cream like a whore.

At least she cleaned herself up before hitting the sack naked. I stayed on, hoping for more action after day break.

One of my better experience, maybe I had low expectations from matured milf. But she exceed my expectations.

Will she be my next FwB?

*** Late addition: Found out she is 47yo. Not in the 50s.

Last edited by amwf; 15-10-2017 at 11:23 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Well done bro amwf!

SYT or MILF.
A free f*ck is still a free f*ck!
Most importantly you cummed hard.

So this is the Northern European look?
Not bad leh hahahaha.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster