The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
HKman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Update on KW

FR on my first visit to the well-know massage place near Boat Quay - I am starting a new thread on it, becoz brothers told me that the old thread has more details than shoudl be posted (NOTE TO ADMINS: You can move this to the existing thread if you think it is ok.)

Went in the afternoon after leaving work early around 5 and the place was quite busy. Front desk lady confirmed that the placed had been raided (think she said 'inspected') recently and instruct me to write my name and IC# clearly in the log.

Most the ladies mentioned on SBF were working (Sonia, Cherry, Michelle) and Sonia was available, so I select her for 40 min massage ($38 - 1hr offered for $45).

Room was as described before: Small but pretty clean, with dark flooring. Shower cubicle in the room. Almost spa ambience and better than many other places, except that hte mattress is lying on the floor and there is just a regualr pillor for the head not the donut type that makes face-down more comfortable.

Stripped and started to wash down in the shower. Front desk lady opens the door and looks and I sign to her 1-2 minutes.
When I step out of the shower and am drying off Sonia enters the room. wearing some short spag dress that hihglights her nice C+ cups and shows the tattoos on her tits and back/neck (when not ocvered by her long hair).
She akes whether I want water and I say yes. While she goes to get it I lie on the mattress on the floor.

She returns with the water and starts massage. Maasage not bad: very good strength and nice kneeding, but strokes not as long and sensual as I like. She must have noticed that my neck was sore/strained from long work at computer becoz she spends a lot of time working my neck and shoulders.
Some chit chat during the massage (VG English) and she tells me that she is Sing-Malay. Also claimed that she sometimes goes to Asia bar in Swisshotel.

WHen massaging my butt and legs she touches balls/little bro quite a bit, butmy reaction not so strong after long week at work. So when I flip over flag is not even half-mast.
She continues massage and tries to put this sensual look on her face (close eyes, etc.). Not sure it works for other brothers but I just thought it was funny (but dont tell her hehe). She also always puts my hand on her exposed thigh or boobs when massaging my arms, nice - I caress but don't grab (am gentleman haha).

More chit chat and she comments on my 2 tone tan (from playing football) and I joke that she has a one tone tan so he must be sunbathing naked. Lift her dress to check her but for confirmation and she laughs. continue to stroke her butt and her skin is great, smooth and soft.

She pops GQ and I ask for rates. She offers $50 for HJ and $80 for BM, but I say I only have $60 so the agress to HK and 'little BM' for that. Proceeds to do some nipple licking/catbath and pops her tits out of the dress/bra. Very nice C+ cups with big nips, possibly fake but if so very well done as they are really soft.
Turns her butt to me she brushes her tits all over my body and little brother (who is now standing to attentions), but keeps her legs together. I continue to caress her butt and slide my hand between her legs. She drops her panties to her knees (remember the mattress is on the ground so she is on all fours) but does not spread her legs :-( Still I can reach her pussy and play with it a bit. She never takes off her dress, but I still can see that she has a bit of a tummy.

HJ is good (slow strokes initially, good playing with my balls and the mini-BM is not bad) and after about 10 mins I shoot my load. She wipes me with a towel and then quickly pulls up her panties and stuffs her boobs back down the front of her dress. Tells me celan myself in the shower and walks out. I think she needs to explain to front desk as our session lasted almost 1 hour.

She comes back after my shower and is friendly and not rushed, no other customers I guess. I dress and pay her $60 and off I go.

Name: Sonia
Look: 6/10 (face so-so, but great skin)
Figure: 6/10 (good but tummy)
Boobs: 8/10 (easily C+ and very nice)
Massage: 8/10 (like longer strokes better, but not bad and quite strong - also I think people here give more generous scores in Hong Kong)
HJ: 8.5/10
BJ & FJ: not tried yet
Damage: $38 + $50
RTF: yeah
Old 21-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pdmmlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update on KW

hi, can share the name of the place?
Thnks
Old 21-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
Sexpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

think very good idea with new thread start, wise man.

my fav Ella !
Old 21-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
idiot888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmmlvr View Post
Thnks
bro pdmmlvr, i think u more idiot than me ! asking the name of place here, and TS already stated quite obviously too ! enjoy !!
Old 22-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
ZicoGomez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZicoGomez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZicoGomez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKman View Post

Name: Sonia
Look: 6/10 (face so-so, but great skin)
Figure: 6/10 (good but tummy)
Boobs: 8/10 (easily C+ and very nice)
Massage: 8/10 (like longer strokes better, but not bad and quite strong - also I think people here give more generous scores in Hong Kong)
HJ: 8.5/10
BJ & FJ: not tried yet
Damage: $38 + $50
Sonia is already long established and many bros already know the good works she can do and it's genuine FR bcos I have experienced her myself and she's good!!
Old 22-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmmlvr View Post
Thnks
A Spa in Boat Quay.....
Old 07-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

New report to keep bros updated on the availability at KW.

FR

Name: Helen (from Vietnam)
Age: early 30s (definitly not SYT but not a full MILF yet either)
Look: 6.5/10 (ok lah)
Figure: 6.5/10 (very short and tiny, but not super slim)
Boobs: 4/10 (the biggest disappointment: A+ maybe B- at most, big nipples which are very sensitive)
Massage: 6/10 (not bad, but not as strong as Sonia or cherry)
BJ & FJ: 8/10 (she was really into it, provided BBBJ and allowed painting, got quite we herself and enjoyed it)
Damage: $38 + $110

Summary of action:
As mentioned in other thread cherry is away, so based on mamasan advice i booked Helen. She was nicely presented in a short stretchy dress.
SOP at the beginning: Massage of back and neck is ok, but she did a good job on my legs (always sore becoz play football).
When she is teasing around my butt/crack I lift her dress and carress her butt and innher thighs. Lets me touch her pussy and even allows me to push her thong to the side and touch directly. shiok even though angle is not good with me still lying face-down
Flip-over and she pops GQ offering "full service" straight away. Quotes $130 even when i tell her cherry used to do it for $100. show her that i only have $110 and she agrees to that.
FJ is really good. starting with BBBJ and 69 position (I only play with my fingers as I dont do pussy painting as policy). at one point she is sitting on my chest like reverse cowgirl (back to me) and take my hands to massage/play with her boobs. too bad they are not bigger (hint: boob job would be a wise investment).
she does get really wet and turned on, so i put her on her back and enter her in missionary. Screw like that for a while and then flip her over for doggie. bang her in doggie and she really bucks and pushes back. Great action.
After I unload the motions me to lie and rest while she takes a quick shower (side note: one of the advantages of having showers in the rooms. In many saunas and HCs I worry when catbathing girls becoz you never know about hygene). as i shower she cleans up the room and changes sheets etc.

Pro's:
- not too old
- not tummy
- really enthusiastic in FJ
- good hygene

Con's:
- needs bigger boobs
- seemed to struggle with size of my didi (i am gweilo) a little bit afew times when i entered her fast/hard
- massage only sos-so
Old 07-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Tankup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

kim wellness at boaT quay
Old 18-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankup View Post
kim wellness at boaT quay
Different place. Kim wellness cannot long time already - big wind keeps blowing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1