The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
godofmassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi all bro and sis here!i will be going to bangkok from 19 to 22 may this month for Ico/blockchain/cryto meeting.Any bro/sis who is there and interested to know about our ico can p.m me.If u in singapore can also pm me.Any thai friend interested can p.m me too.

Regards:
godofmassage.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Came back from bkk yestd, shag like a dog... 55
Thinking to share my chiong experience since so long never see any Massage scene here. I dun really like picking up FL, plus cannot drink, plus I need my beauty sleep 555.

Akane soi 33
Went in but all the puyings are hiding, ask the lady to see first... from 5 only 1 can make it. Then choose S-1 Fashion massage (bj release)

ML codename is Kasumi, pleasant face with big neh neh, but not much GFE.
SOP: shower first, wash you clean2 esp ur butt and dick. Proceed to bed, face down and she did B2B, flip up, she CBJ until cum with finger on butt..
DC 1100 + tips

Analisa Massage
Walk pass Asoke and saw this place, the ladies outside were not aggressive like other places and dun care for potential customer. Went in to the counter, the lady show me the menu, chose tantra full service, and she immediately ask for money, again I asked to see ladies before pay.. Then ladies came out, better than Akane if my eyes do not fail me. Chose a lady smile at me, pay the unfriendly counter and go up stairs.

ML Codename: dun remember

SOP:
Shower, lie on bed massage, sensual massage, flip up, more sensual massage, CBJ, WOT, end with head massage and shower.

DC: 2300 + tips

Snow White
Had a good experience many years back in this joint, so after a rather tiring day, went in this place. Saw the menu and chose lotion massage 90 mins.. and immediately asked to choose my own meat. If not, the boss blur blur choose for you.

ML codename: Emmy
She has a very nice body, B size boobs, nice pair of ass and nice curve. Face was sweet at first and average after see better in room.

Story:
Ladies in this joint are machines, keep asking for 1 more time 1 more time. Went in room and she stripped me, gave me a few kisses. Shower like usual then proceed to bed. She asked me how many times, and jokingly I said 5 times. Then she took out 5 condoms.

On bed, she gave me a super long and deep AR. Flip up and BBBJ till almost cum... Asked her to cap and fuck, WOT 5 mins and there you go.

Proceed to lotion massage, nothing to talk about, flip up and again BBBJ. Then she rotate and let me lick her pussy (69). Not a fan of licking myself, so I just finger her and check if she was ladyboy 555...
Then, proceed to WOT, reverse cowgirl, MOT, so tired... then again she asked to go on top again... dunno fuck how long, I asked her to rest first. Lying beside me, fondling her tits.

Start round 3, 3rd condom, WOT piak2 so loud, then doggy still cannot cum and she was relentless... Change condom again, she went on top again... still cannot cum.. I told her is okay, and she said Nooo... back to BBBJ and HJ till I finally cum... I gave her a thumb up. 555.. My legs feel like jelly and I cannot feel my dick anymore.

Shower, then leave.
Total DC: 90 mins Lotion massage 1000, ladies 1500. total 2500. + tips

Snow White RTF
Last day before flying back, tried this joint again.

Didnt see Emmy on the lounge but notice a SYT there. Her name is Candy. Thin, no boobs, not even ounces of fat. Her only grace is her pretty face. And of course her service. Took out 2 Okamoto I prepared beforehand.

Strip and shower, and she gave me a very steaming FK, BBBJ and B2B in shower. This lady is all service and always ask if I am happy.. 555
On bed, catbath, bbbj, but she didnt do AR (no problem for me). Capped, WOT, MOT and cum. She said why so soon (I was thinking later you'll see 555), she asked how long I rest and go 2nd round? I said 10 mins.

Then she massaged me, It was a sight when you see the mirror you know, a naked SYT dancing around your naked body.. After 10 minutes proceed to 2nd round, super long WOT, reverse cowgirl, piak2 till next door can hear. Squeezed her butt when she was humping me non stop. Then, asked her for doggy, in the end cannot finish.. Just told her I cummed already but no sperm 555.. Surprisingly, she said my 2IC still standing strong and asked for 3rd round...

Then I said tired already, and asked her for shower.. she really want the 3rd round, but I thought I ran out of Okamoto already, if using her condom dunno when can cum.

DC: oil massage 90 mins = 600 baht + lady 1500 = 2100 baht. + tips.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Upzzz you for the nice FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
Thinking to share my chiong experience since so long never see any Massage scene here. I dun really like picking up FL, plus cannot drink, plus I need my beauty sleep 555.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Upzzz you for the nice FR!
Where had u been hiding? in HCMC?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very Power FR, especially the snow white massage. Never heard lady so hungry? Normally they want 1 shot finish fast fast and go..Interesting.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

those massage hse usually unlimited shots?
Old 09-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Candy can can!

http://snowwhitesoi26.com/ladies.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post

Akane soi 33
Went in but all the puyings are hiding, ask the lady to see first... from 5 only 1 can make it. Then choose S-1 Fashion massage (bj release)

ML codename is Kasumi, pleasant face with big neh neh, but not much GFE.
SOP: shower first, wash you clean2 esp ur butt and dick. Proceed to bed, face down and she did B2B, flip up, she CBJ until cum with finger on butt..
DC 1100 + tips

Analisa Massage
Walk pass Asoke and saw this place, the ladies outside were not aggressive like other places and dun care for potential customer. Went in to the counter, the lady show me the menu, chose tantra full service, and she immediately ask for money, again I asked to see ladies before pay.. Then ladies came out, better than Akane if my eyes do not fail me. Chose a lady smile at me, pay the unfriendly counter and go up stairs.

ML Codename: dun remember

SOP:
Shower, lie on bed massage, sensual massage, flip up, more sensual massage, CBJ, WOT, end with head massage and shower.

DC: 2300 + tips

Snow White
Had a good experience many years back in this joint, so after a rather tiring day, went in this place. Saw the menu and chose lotion massage 90 mins.. and immediately asked to choose my own meat. If not, the boss blur blur choose for you.

ML codename: Emmy
She has a very nice body, B size boobs, nice pair of ass and nice curve. Face was sweet at first and average after see better in room.

Story:
Ladies in this joint are machines, keep asking for 1 more time 1 more time. Went in room and she stripped me, gave me a few kisses. Shower like usual then proceed to bed. She asked me how many times, and jokingly I said 5 times. Then she took out 5 condoms.

On bed, she gave me a super long and deep AR. Flip up and BBBJ till almost cum... Asked her to cap and fuck, WOT 5 mins and there you go.

Proceed to lotion massage, nothing to talk about, flip up and again BBBJ. Then she rotate and let me lick her pussy (69). Not a fan of licking myself, so I just finger her and check if she was ladyboy 555...
Then, proceed to WOT, reverse cowgirl, MOT, so tired... then again she asked to go on top again... dunno fuck how long, I asked her to rest first. Lying beside me, fondling her tits.

Start round 3, 3rd condom, WOT piak2 so loud, then doggy still cannot cum and she was relentless... Change condom again, she went on top again... still cannot cum.. I told her is okay, and she said Nooo... back to BBBJ and HJ till I finally cum... I gave her a thumb up. 555.. My legs feel like jelly and I cannot feel my dick anymore.

Shower, then leave.
Total DC: 90 mins Lotion massage 1000, ladies 1500. total 2500. + tips

Snow White RTF
Last day before flying back, tried this joint again.

Didnt see Emmy on the lounge but notice a SYT there. Her name is Candy. Thin, no boobs, not even ounces of fat. Her only grace is her pretty face. And of course her service. Took out 2 Okamoto I prepared beforehand.

Strip and shower, and she gave me a very steaming FK, BBBJ and B2B in shower. This lady is all service and always ask if I am happy.. 555
On bed, catbath, bbbj, but she didnt do AR (no problem for me). Capped, WOT, MOT and cum. She said why so soon (I was thinking later you'll see 555), she asked how long I rest and go 2nd round? I said 10 mins.

Then she massaged me, It was a sight when you see the mirror you know, a naked SYT dancing around your naked body.. After 10 minutes proceed to 2nd round, super long WOT, reverse cowgirl, piak2 till next door can hear. Squeezed her butt when she was humping me non stop. Then, asked her for doggy, in the end cannot finish.. Just told her I cummed already but no sperm 555.. Surprisingly, she said my 2IC still standing strong and asked for 3rd round...

Then I said tired already, and asked her for shower.. she really want the 3rd round, but I thought I ran out of Okamoto already, if using her condom dunno when can cum.

DC: oil massage 90 mins = 600 baht + lady 1500 = 2100 baht. + tips.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Ya,candy looks good on web...
Old 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candy is the sweetest looking girl in SW.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Wah must. Try this Snow White massage le next trip in Bkk so happening
Old 09-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Wah wish your trip was earlier, was there over the weekend, had fun myself at some joints. Too many there until dunno which one to choose haha
Old 11-05-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://red-light.net/closed-parlours/

OMG! So many soapies have closed. Paradise is shrinking while mongers are increasing (from vaChina).

So, now only left with Emmanuel, Poseidon, Utopia, La Belle, Tarawadee and Plaza among the more well known.

All the therapists must have migrated somewhere to continue plying their trade. They can't all suddenly decide to become teachers or bus drivers. Any idea which soapy is currently the one to beat?

Miss Nataree! So Sad!!
Old 11-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Bro newbie here, will be going for my trip to bkk, stay at aroma hotel (company booked). Don’t know where to go and direction. Can someone direct me?

Is it far from nana and soi cowboy?
Old 11-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

It is a few bts stations away from nana or cowboy.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro newbie here, will be going for my trip to bkk, stay at aroma hotel (company booked). Don’t know where to go and direction. Can someone direct me?

Aroma Hotel is not girl friendly. The counter will fine you thousands of THB when u bring in a female guest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1