The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Money mules involved in online sex scam jailed

ELENA CHONG, THE STRAITS TIMES

Oct 10, 2017 06:24 am

Two men who served as money mules in a credit-for-sex syndicate were jailed on Monday (Oct 9) for money laundering.

Deliveryman Eric Lin Weishen, 34, pleaded guilty to three charges and was given 12 months' jail. His charges occurred between April and May 2017.

Storekeeper Elson Lim Yunjun, 26, got 10 months after pleading guilty to a single charge of facilitating one Ah Jiu to keep the benefits of criminal conduct by allowing his bank account to be used to receive funds and converting most of the money into online payment platform Alipay's credits between March 31 and April 10, 2017.

Credit-for-sex scams typically involve cheats posing as attractive women through social media platforms such as WeChat. These cheats then lure men into buying online shopping credits or gift cards at AXS machines in exchange for a date or sexual service.

Those who fall for the scam would then be instructed to send images of their purchase receipts to designated e-mail accounts, through which the syndicate would make its claims. In some instances, other members of the ring may contact the respondents to ask for more payments.

Victims usually realise they have been conned when they end up making multiple payments without being able to meet the women they befriended online.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Thiam Jia Min said that some time towards the end of April 2017, Lin came to know one woman known as Xiao Xi online, and she offered sexual services.

Subsequently, he decided to engage her sexual services and arranged to meet her at Bedok Reservoir on April 20.

But she was nowhere in sight that day. He received her call and was told to buy an iTunes gift card worth $100 as pre-payment for her services. Lin did as he was told.

Shortly after, a man, who identified himself as Ah Jiu, called, claiming to be the person in charge of prostitutes, including Xiao Xi.

Ah Jiu told Lin that he had to pay an extra $600 to ensure Xiao Xi's safety. Eventually, Ah Jiu agreed to collect just $100 from Lin, who was told to buy Alipay credits worth $105. Lin complied.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/mon...ex-scam-jailed

Surprise these sort of scams still around . Why people never learn ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Money mules involved in online sex scam jailed

Keep this post going, will be good for as many to know as possible

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

i can't believe as recent as this year there are still suckers falling for this scams...
Old 10-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some Singaporeans are very rich .
Old 10-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
.... and very dumb. The criminals are being sent to jail for their crimes but the victims should be sent to jail for their stupidity.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Vegeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post