The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking She is one of the prettier ones from the latest CAT150 cohort ...

She is one of the prettier ones in the latest CAT150 cohort ...

WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Harbing, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.64 to 1.65m (without heels)
Tits - C cupper with pale pink beautiful looking pointy nips
Built - Slim and quite leggy
Home Base - W15
Misc info - Debuted a month plus ago and only has experience in KTV as a Hostess in PRC

Looks - She is considered pretty by GL150 standard ... Double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, smally lips and long body perm hairdo. She has fair and smooth complexion.

Bod - Slim ... A few tattoos on her bod. The biggest one is on her upper back torso. It does not look tasteful to me ... Her skin was fair and smooth ...

Pre-shower routine - willing to engage with me to generate some essential spark

Shower Action - Nil

Cat-Bath - Started off with a nice soothing massage. Her fore-play was amateurish and tamed ... But at least she tried to put in effort in order to please me ... Haha ...

French Kiss - Quite stimulating ...

AR - Ok but not fantastic!

BBBJ - Good suction but lack variation.

FJ - Pussy was tight and wet ... she knows how to squeeze her vagina wall against my dick when I was about to ejaculate ... "My wish was her command" ... She was pretty accommodating in changing sex positions on command ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: I have had her when she was quite a newbie in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-12-2016 at 09:33 PM.
Old 15-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lacking in Spontaneity ... Rather mechanical session ...

Lacking in spontaneity ... A rather mechanical performance!

WL name - Amy
Origin - Shaanxi, prc
Age - 23 years (according to her)
Height - 1.66 m
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Home Base - L1612
Misc Info - Has prior experience in Dong guan sauna according to her. Debuted a couple of months plus ago

Looks - Presentable but plain with almost zero makeup, small double eyelid eyes, squarishly-musculine facial shape and it got more pronounce when she tied up her hair ... In a nutshell, she has an Oriental looks but still bonkable ... Certainly not in the stunning category as far as I am concern ...

Body - Although she is slim, she was not in good shape (a little lose), a little tummy protrusion was noticeable ... butt a little flat ...

Pre-shower routine - Pretty sporting and willing to engage in some medium level petting on the bed before we showered.

Shower - Zero sexual action ... only soaped me up cleanly and followed by "disinfecting" my ass hole and penis with toothpaste ������

French Kiss - No tongue to tongue contact ... She merely opened her lips to contact with my lips ...

Cat Bath - Nil but only lots of body and butt grinding on my upper and lower torso from back to front.

AR - Very amateurish effort and I don't feel any stimulating impact at all ...

BBBJ - Another amateurish performance ... She simply throbbed her head up and down along my penis without any enthusiastic feel ... Very mechanical performance!

FJ - Very mechanical ... not much eye contact involved ... lacking in spontaneity ... prolly she has been working in Dong Guan sauna where most patrons simply fucked and go without expecting much ...

Attitude - Good, courteous and patience ...

RTF - Unlikely due to the above ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: I have had her when she was about a few weeks old in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Wild ... Wet and Wonderful ...

Wild ... Wet and Wonderful ...

She is hailed from Huizhun, PRC ... Chio and neither slim nor plump ... She offered me a Wild, Wet and Wonderful service ... She is none other than Linda from WH15 ... Will FR in due course ... Watch this space if u are keen in my FR ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Wet ... Wild and Wonderful!

Wet ... Wild and Wonderful!

WL Name - Linda
Origin - Huizhong, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Barely 1.6m (w/o heels)
Tits Size - Almost C cup (sagged) with pale brown nips
Body Built - Neither plump nor slim (but a little more towards plump side)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted almost 2 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

Looks - She is considered chio by today's GL150 standard ...

Bod - She is considered short and slim to plumpish ... Smooth & fair body complexion ... A few small tattoos spotted on her bod ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Awesome and very accommodating to role-play with me ... This "appetizer" set the momentum for the main course pretty well ... Lots of heavy petting and Frenching ensued in the process ... Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - Generous amount of B2B & G2G soapy stimulation were rendered ... We frenched wherever the situation presented itself ... She finished off this segment with a lengthy and deep-throated BBBJ ...

Cat-Bath - Very detail oriented and left no stone unturned ...One thing worth mentioning is, she used her nips to glide around my palms before sucking my fingers. Very kinky indeed! I rarely experience such move in GL150 ... I felt shiok when her long tress and nips glided along my rear torso, butt and tail bone ... Shiok!

French Kiss - Deep and passionate ... No holds barred! One fucking awesome whore she is! At one moment, I stood behind her ... I fingered her clit and squeezed her tits simultaneously while she raised up her arms to caress my hair as she turned her head sideway to French me passionately like 2 real lovers ... It was like we were shooting a love scene in a movie ...

AR - Very stimulating performance! I was positioned on my fours.

BBBJ - Immediately after the AR segment, she went down under to perform an upside down BBBJ, and she would also lick my scrotum, and perineum ... Another stimulating performance ...

FJ - It was a wild ... wet and wonderful sexxion ... Words alone can't describe how I felt at that juncture ... It is certainly an understatement to say that I enjoyed this sexxion thoroughly ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A Box-Office Hit!

A Box-Office Hit!

WL Name - Apple
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.6 m (w/o heels)
Tits - B cupper (soft) with pale brown nips
Built - Slim (right amount of lethal curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy)
Home Base - L1856 (formerly known as L1803)
Misc Info - She for sure has prior experience considering her top notch performance. Barely 2 month olds in GL.

Look - I wouldn't say she is very chio type but she is certainly very attractive and slutty looking. Very bonkable as she exuded lotsa sex-appeal with her overall packaging ... Some patrons said she resembles the local celeb, Fiona Xie ... Hmmm ... prolly 20% or less. I like her sharp nose and her rare looking lips (which has a small tear drop like tip at the top lip) ...

Bod - Very proportional tanned bod with a couple of faded tattoos on her lower frontal torso ... I didn't really noticed what kinda tattoos as we were so engrossed in raping each other the moment the door close behind us ...

Pre-shower Routine - Awesome performance ... We were very into each other in a spontaneous fashion ... Lotsa heavy petting and deep + passionate French kissing in the process ... Definitely not for the faint hearted joe ...

Shower Routine + Yi Tiao Long Svc - Another awesome performance ... I was pleasantly surprised as I was treated to a Yi Tiao Long service on an inflatable mattress ... Her skill in this segment was as good as Ding Ding (ex-WL of L0819) if not better ... It was a very thorough Yi Tiao Long service ...

French Kissing - First class ... Very erotically done ... The way she frenched me made me felt that she was pretty horny ...

AR - Very stimulatingly done ... I was positioned on my fours ... She lashed her tongue against my butt-hole with an ideal amount of pressure and she would skillfully caressed my dick simultaneously ... These days not many GL WL can perform AR very well ... The other one whom I gave almost perfect score was Chu Chu (retired from 54A) ...

BBBJ - Fantastically done with subtle but skillful Hand Actions ...

FJ - Out of this world commando performance was accorded to me ... I enjoyed every moment of it ... I simply can't get enough of her even with a 2-hour session ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Sighted a very chio & fair SYT with a devilish bod ... from another shop ... Confirm I shall fuck her very soon ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-12-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Thumbs up An Aura of Foxiness in her ...

An Aura of Foxiness in her ...

WL Name - Xiao Fei
Origin - Huizhong, PRC
Age - In her twenties ...
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits - A Cup with attractive reddish brown nips
Built - Slim
Home Base - L2041
Misc Info - Debuted almost a year ago and a buddy of retired Anna ... She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Looks - She has the exotic looks. I would say she is neither a MILF nor a SYT ... In fact she looks a little like a very fair northern Indian woman with her sharp facial features (i.e. sharp & high bridge nose, big double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes) ... She has a stub on one side of her nose. Her set of frontal teeth is not very flattering ... Other than that, she looks great!

Bod - She has fair and smooth body complexion ... She has a tattoo just above her butt and one more huge one across her lower abs ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa physical actions ... She gyrated her hips and ground her pussy against my hard on dick whilst I squeezed her frontal assets ... At that juncture, we were still fully clothed ... I then groped her butt and pulled her towards me to give her a deep and long french kiss ... She was very spontaneous and got into the momentum very rapidly ... The rest is censored and hence, up to your imagination ...

Yi Tiao Long Shower Action (on a water bed) - I must confess that it was very well done ... She was a smooth operator ... Very sensual indeed! I could feel her pussy rubbing all my sensitive erotic zones ... I especially love it when she rubbed her nips & pussy against my tail bone, ass crack and butt ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - I like the way she flicked and rolled her warm tongue against my torso ... Her hands were all over me whilst she cat-bathed me ... Awesome!

French Kiss - Engaging, spontaneous and passionate!

AR - She did not perform this department ... She only licked my butt, scrotum and the areas near my ass crack ...

BBBJ - Ultra deep throated BBBJ was performed ... She twirled her tongue as she engulfed the whole length of my dick into her smally mouth ... It was an amazing feat ... Bonus points given for looking every inch a foxy whore whilst BBBjing me ...

FJ - She was accommodating to changes in sex positions ... She was good in getting into my thrusting rhythm and more importantly, she tried to be in-sync with my "sexual advances" ... She is a natural sex-provider as I felt damn shiok fucking her ...

She is a RTF material as far as I am concern ... She has the aura of foxiness within her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-12-2016 at 12:11 AM.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

An interesting bonk!

WL Name - An Qi
Origin - Huizhong, PRC (if I could remember correctly)
Age - 25 (my guesstimate)
Height - barely 1.58m
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips
Built - Getting very meaty now (used to be very slim when she first started off)
Home Base - W15
Misc info - Debuted 2-3 months ago

To me she is not pretty but pleasant + a tinge of foxiness. She used to have short crop hairdo but now she has gone for a artificial hair extension. I prefer her short crop hairdo as it made her more unique.

She was all out to please me and absolutely very accommodating in her service. She offered the full CAT150 package. Frenchable and paintable. She may not have the super duper Wild factor of the last An Qi (also from this shop) but her service is definitely close to commando level. She certainly has the whore attitude to survive in this highly competitive CAT150 arena.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-01-2017 at 12:38 AM.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Seductive & a Smooth Operator

WL Name - Ling Ling
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - should be around 23 years young
Height - Approx 1.58 m w/o heels
Tits - A to B minus Cup with light brownish pink nips
Built - Slim
Home Base - L1669

To me she ain't pretty but pleasant and quite cute. She is fair and has smooth body complexion.

She offered me the full Cat150 package. Lots of action both in the pre shower routine and in the shower. We frenched passionately almost non-stop the moment the door closed and till the end of the session. She has nice and slippery pussy. Very yummy and nice to have a DATY. Very stimulating BBBJ with subtle finger stimulation on my dick was offered.

Very smooth operator and definitely a performer. No wonder she could clock an average of 10 sessions daily.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-03-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

RTF - Xiao Ya @ L1856

She is still as charming ...

Below is an after numerous rtf FR ...

WL Name - Xiao Ya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - should be mid twenties
Height - 1.64 to 1.65 m tall w/o heels
Tits / nips - B cup with light brown nips
Home Base - L1856 (formerly 1803)

Xiao Ya is still the same charming and cheerful lass whom I know since the days when she debuted in L1803. She has been in GL scene for 1.5 years. Time flies ... I never get tired bonking a lass like Xiao Ya as she is spontaneous, accommodating and responsive.

She has slimmed down tremendously but fortunately her tits are still a sizable B (well-developed assets) and her butt is still quite curvy. Her slim built makes her legs look long and in shape. She has smooth and quite fair body complexion. She is frenchable and paintable (usual caveat applies). She has bald pussy ... yummy!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-03-2017 at 12:49 PM.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

The rest of the WLs from L1856 ...

1) Mozi - Pleasant looker, long tress, not those very fair type, flat butt but mega size knockers to boot ... upper torso a little chunky but arms and legs are slim. About 1.68m tall.

2) Xuan Xuan - She looks like a local lian with her Long straight brown tress. Slender and leggy ... A cup frontal assets with a little perky butt. She should be about 1.63 m tall.

3) Weiyi - Presentable and bonkable ... Quite fair, slim and her facial features are quite sharp. She should be around 1.6m tall.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-03-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old 26-04-2017, 03:41 AM
Samster

Max Priest bonked a Ms Leggy

WL Name - Dan Dan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.67m
Built - Slim
Tits - A cup (perky) with pickiest red nips
Home Base - 1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 6 months ago
RTF - Certainly yes without a doubt!

There is not many of Dan Dan type in GL these days ... Tall, leggy and chio. She possesses nice double eyelid eyes and sharp nose. Very rare indeed! She provides good and passionate full CAT150 service package but if you are looking for commando calibre, you can pass her. I have no problem to french her and paint her pussy. Her pubic hair is nicely trimmed and her pussy is reddish pink in color, and looks very appetising. Albeit she is slim, she has well developed butt that compliment her overall lithe body frame. Not forgetting that she has somewhat fair and smooth body complexion.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-04-2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:41 AM
Samster

A foxy lass from L2033

WL Name - Meiyou
Origin - Handan, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.66 m on barefoot
Home base - L2033

Looks - Consider chio by today's GL standard. Very sharp facial features - big double eyelid eyes, sharp narrow nose and lovely lips. Long tinted ash brown tress.

Tits - silicon-enhanced C to D with pale brown nips

Body - Voluptuous

Fore-play - Stimulating and engaging

BBBJ - very solid BBBJ+HJ skill

AR - Unavailable

Shower - Good B2B stimulation

French - Yes! Good skill of the tongue!

Cunnilingus - Yes! She shaved her pubic hair and hence, I felt a little uncomfortable and abrasive in my tongue.

FJ - Accomodating, engaging and enthusiastic! Certainly worth the $150 that I paid!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-07-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

MaXx bonked a newbie SYT ...

WL Name - Wen Wen
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 25 years (but could pass off as a 21-22 years old lass)
Height - 1.6 m (barefoot)
Tits - A cup with pale pink nips
Built - Slim and petite (but with feminine curves)
Home Base - W06

Looks - youngish, sweet and very pleasing to the eyes

Shower Action - B2B stimulation and sensual bbbj.

Foreplay - very sextisying indeed!

French Kiss - Lots of wet action on the lips and tongue tip

AR - 3 full-blown doses. Shiok to the max!

BBBJ - 3/4 deep ... Wet, slow and sensuous. She loved to gaze at me whilst bbbjing.

GFE - High! Offered Pre and post coital massage! She would lie on top of me to talk about the weather after the deed.

FJ - Spontaneous and engaging.

Attitude - Awesome!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-07-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

A whore with an athlete bod ...

WL Name - Menglu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years (according to her)
Height - 1.68 m (barefoot)
Tits - Natural B cup with pale pink nips
Built - Neither slim nor plump. Athletically built and nice curvy butt. She has a number of tattoos on her bod.
Home Base - L1606

Looks - She is chio by today's GL standard. Sharp nose and double eyelid eyes. Lovely smally lips. She has Ash Gold + a tinge of grey color long tress.

Shower Action - Mild B2B stimulation and we French deeply in the shower

Foreplay - Shiok but pale in comparison to my regulars

French Kiss - Passionate, deep, enthusiastic and long

AR - Stimulatingly done!

BBBJ - superbly deep-throated with subtle sensual caress of my dick shaft

GFE - Good enough to bring on the fire.

FJ - We adopted a few positions and I fired off in missionary.

Attitude - Fantastic!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

A Dainty and charming lass

WL Name - Zhen Zhen
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24 years (according to her)
Height - 1.58 m (barefoot)
Tits - Full Natural B cup with brown small nips. She has a pair of beautiful looking teardrop shape tits. They are very tender to my touch.
Built - Petite, slim with lots of feminine curves especially on her butt. She has fair and smooth complexion
Home Base - WH04

Looks - She is chio by today's GL standard. Sharp nose and double eyelid eyes. Lovely smally lips. Long black tress.

Foreplay - We engaged in some foreplay before and after the shower. Not as intense as the previous Zhen Zhen who retired sometime ago. To be fair, she doesn't have solid prior experience in this trade.

French Kiss - Passionate but not very skillful

AR - Very mild and briefly.

BBBJ - sensually done and good effort!

GFE - High!

FJ - I must say it was a very interesting session. However, do not expect the same commando level as the previous Zhen Zhen. Whilst she may lack in commando service, she could more than compensate it with her awesome attitude and accommodating approach. She has a sweet personality, feminine demeanor and willing to learn. No wonder she could clock an average of 8 sessions per day. Consider very good by today's tough situation in GL.

Attitude - Awesome!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-08-2017 at 04:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1