The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
michaelcastle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.
Old 15-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Bro... Take my advice. Just fuck and go. Their mindset is more complex than you think. Been there done that and I got hurt real bad... I'm not saying all are like that but it's better to take precaution than to get hurt...
Old 15-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
HiroshiCuntLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hiroshi's 3 F - feed with money, fucko, and forgeto
Old 15-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
Bro... Take my advice. Just fuck and go. Their mindset is more complex than you think. Been there done that and I got hurt real bad... I'm not saying all are like that but it's better to take precaution than to get hurt...
Totally agree with u bro.. I also kena jialat jialat b4 .. Now basically is fuck and go.
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.
Go read Matters of The Heart section of this forum.
All you need to know is there.
Real life scenarios.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 15-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 21
tridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've got my fair share of hurt just like some bros here.

So the moral of the story is FLs are for fucking not for loving!

Cheers.
Old 15-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
They are in this line to make money, not to find love. Direct from a WL: Even got love, still need to feed stomach.

Just follow 3F procedure... Find, Fuck, Forget.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 15-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
TwinLighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well maybe u can just go ahead and go into a relationship with her and see how things works out. Either u go through what most of us here been through or u end up happily ever after.

Either way, life goes on. Want do just do.

1) Things either happen or it don't.

2) Either you do it or you don't.
Old 15-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
superduker1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperduker1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Lol...bro, I always kana KC'ed jialiat jialiat one. So I'm sure alot got the same feeling as you.

Can have relationship or not? Answer is it's possible but like one bro said, their mind complex very complex one..and their objective is clear...$$$$

Personal experience, I have had a few FL before whom doesn't want my $$$ after service or go gai gai dun spend my $$$. But I made it a point to keep clear of this type of relationship and not jump in too deep becos I can't see where it could bring me to in future. However I find them for services, though they dun want my $$$ but I just get them gifts that they wanted, so as not to owe them anything.

If u die die want to try to have a relationship with them... All I can say is good luck, hopefully things can go well.

Updated Support for Wawa!!!

From RETIRED Chairman of Wawa Fans Club, supported by CEO of Crispy Fruity Pte Unlimited.
Old 15-05-2012, 08:34 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

The important thing if, lets say you two developed such a close r/s, that both of you are thinking of getting married and start a family. Will you mind her past as a FL, getting fucked and paid by so many different men before or after you.
1. What if you are not able to sustain her high maintenance lifestyle, that she carried on with her FLing?
2. Can you still accept her as she is? Will you feel hurt if she tell you off in your face that she get good money by spreading her legs open?
3. If your friends and relatives also have had her services, knows that you two are in r/s, what kind of rumours will be passing around?
The baseline is can you accept the consequences? Starting r/s must be invested heavily interms of emotions, monetery, are you ready?

Best is to keep away from FL emotionally, go find a decent partner better option.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 15-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you are able to move off to another country with her and live a new life?

Other than that it's going to be difficult as Singapore is such a small place.

Or just pray for the next life like I do.
Old 15-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold

I normally try not to get involve with a FL .
Old 16-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
Poet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What for? Fall too deep will be difficult to climb out. Better climb out now.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you are digging your own grave ..... good luck !
Old 16-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask the BOSS he's cama across many whom fallen in love with WL...............but ended coming back to forum to ask for ADVICE....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1